Closed Thread
Page 90 of 127 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keedy11 ~ hi lovely!! Welcome to the best forum ever!!! Lol! No really, the ladies on here are fantastic!

So I'm rural nsw, about a 6 hour drive to Sydney too ~ being a bit more remote (smaller town etc) they recommended doing the entire cycle in Sydney rather than just the EPU & ET as our local facilities wouldn't be able to get the results back to primary quickly enough. We were extremely lucky to have family to put a roof over our heads for the 2 and a half weeks and had gone through IVF before too so were very understanding about it all and didn't stress us out one bit. Our initial process was initial GP appt in October and then booked the follow up GP appt, FS & Nurse appt for a month later after getting all our testing done in November. Advised them that we were travelling quite a way and they were very accommodating in organising the appts all on the same day. We very nearly though had our FS appt cancelled after a smell in the building made the FS feel ill and wanted to reschedule but we said we only had that day to do it so high tailed it back to the clinic while we were killing time in QVB between appts. We weren't able to do the treatment in December due to their office being closed over the holiday period but was able to get in first thing January this year.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to get the meds in Coffs but it's worth an ask for sure! I have a friend in Coffs who went through Genea and was able to do everything from there except for the EPU & ET so Coffs Harbour obviously has the facilities our town lacks. Hope that helps hun! Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still waiting for my text does everyone normally get one the same day of BT and scan? Did them this morning and still no text Or do you sometimes get one the next day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I often didn't get mine until after 6pm at night @clucky14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I had just got off the phone with them and they advised yep by 6 so guess I just wait I didn't realise I thought they closed earlier and was panicking they may have forgot😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone.. hello @Keedy11 .. welcome to the group. I'm sorry I came late into the conversation but I think the other ladies have answered your questions very thoroughly

I havent really been with it lately- work is crazy busy ( accepted a promotion to senior role and doing last minute cramming for hand-over) and hubby's aunt lost her battle with cancer yesterday. So the whole weekend I have been a worry wort thinking if the funeral will fall on the same day as the transfer.

Anyways - mini sook over- I got the msg from nurses @clucky14, so hopefully yours isnt too far along.
    Lining looks fine and transfer is scheduled for Sat- time TBC.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (20-06-2016),LillyM  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news about the transfer date @tjuls . Sorry about the loss of DH Aunty 😩 Sounds like you have definitely been busy! I just got mine also said to continue on and for another BT and scan Wednesday morning

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for your loss @tjuls, must be so hard to deal with emotionally let alone the natural stresses of ET and of course craziness at work (congrats on your promotion btw!)!

Hope your hubby is doing ok too x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @onedaymaybebay @clucky14..

Just got conflicting instructions.. DrG had instructed to start endometrin twice daily, picked up script, pharmacist said twice daily and now nurses are saying three times daily.. wtf?! Emailed nurses and yup three times daily.. arghhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    @Keedy11 ~ hi lovely!! Welcome to the best forum ever!!! Lol! No really, the ladies on here are fantastic!

So I'm rural nsw, about a 6 hour drive to Sydney too ~ being a bit more remote (smaller town etc) they recommended doing the entire cycle in Sydney rather than just the EPU & ET as our local facilities wouldn't be able to get the results back to primary quickly enough. We were extremely lucky to have family to put a roof over our heads for the 2 and a half weeks and had gone through IVF before too so were very understanding about it all and didn't stress us out one bit. Our initial process was initial GP appt in October and then booked the follow up GP appt, FS & Nurse appt for a month later after getting all our testing done in November. Advised them that we were travelling quite a way and they were very accommodating in organising the appts all on the same day. We very nearly though had our FS appt cancelled after a smell in the building made the FS feel ill and wanted to reschedule but we said we only had that day to do it so high tailed it back to the clinic while we were killing time in QVB between appts. We weren't able to do the treatment in December due to their office being closed over the holiday period but was able to get in first thing January this year.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to get the meds in Coffs but it's worth an ask for sure! I have a friend in Coffs who went through Genea and was able to do everything from there except for the EPU & ET so Coffs Harbour obviously has the facilities our town lacks. Hope that helps hun! Xx
    Thank you. I'm hoping so too. I rang them at it's at least $10,000 a cycle 😯

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah yes @tjuls I have noticed some mistakes in my texts too lately one with the month we are in and the other with the wrong medication which I'm not on definitely am double checking everything. Quick question what day would I trigger if EPU was Friday?