Closed Thread
Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scan done and BT didn't get there too early due to morning traffic so did scan first which was half hour wait the BT was quick I was in and out in a few mins and I just made the morning BT collection. Apparently I have 7 follies growing I'm not sure if that's a good number or not ? They will call this afternoon with all my results

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 Id be happy with that

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 7 is good so far!!! I only ever had 6 my first cycle, got 4 eggs out of them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my text yay I can start orgalutran tonight as well so glad I can continue I Was stressing out all morning hoping it would be OK to continue . Only bad thing is hubby is working night shifts next few nights so I will have to drive near his work and get him to inject me as I am a chicken 😂

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 yay!! 7 is still a really good number! Well done hun! I thought the orgalutran was going to be a toughy too just due to it being an actual syringe rather than a dial up pen but it ended up being rather simple! Totally helped me overcome my fear of needles the whole IVF process. I was surprised at how 'OK' I was about it all once I started stimming. Good luck Hun!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I'm sure happy after 3 months delay this cycle is finally on the way! Back for another ultrasound and BT Monday which works out well as its my day off work 😀Hope everyone has a great weekend

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (17-06-2016),Billie2  (17-06-2016),MissTilly  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 is good @clucky14! Good luck with the orgalutran tonight.

Afm- just when I thought the process is becoming predictable, Primary throws a spanner in the works..haha
    Got instructions from nurse to have a another BT tomorrow and a BT ans scan on Monday. Looks like we might be crossing paths @clucky14
    Ive never had a back to back BT before and certainly never this early at cd10.
    Blood results didn't indicate anything exciting happening either.. oh well.. times like these u just have to go with the flow..haha
    Have a good wkend lovelies!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would like to know if anyone is going through ivf with similar circumstances. I'm nearly 37 had 2 normal pregnancies. Hubby 39 had vasectomy 15 years ago. Even though a reversal would be cheaper it isn't guaranteed. I was told because of age ect ivf would be the best way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Loulou11 not really same with the Vasect, but I am 39, have a son from natural conception, 2 mc's either side of him. A couple before me at my last EPU went in one after the other, male went first. So Im assuming he was doing similar? I have no idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you are doing great @clucky14! I reckon you will be injecting yourself before you know it! There is no way my hubby would do it for me! He's hopeless with needles. I think I would also be more nervous having him do it anyway - after I got over the whole putting a needle in my stomach thing, I'm ok so long as I'm in control! @tjuls - did they not say why they wanted the extra test? I suppose as long as no problems have been identified, I guess it can't hurt! Knowledge is power huh?