Closed Thread
Page 81 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @VickyP thank you. We have nothing to lose and my blood count & iron are normal range now. I had alot of work convincing, but after almost 13yrs together I think I have it figured.

I think starting a new graduate thread is a brilliant idea. Just remember, its ok if you want to complain about pregnancy, its normal. Its not all roses for everyone and can be hard work. I was blessed with an unbelievably easy text book preg & quick labour. Now I know why, #2 is proving to be a nightmare. You will be able to be honest on that thread without tippy-toeing around us that are still ttc. It just makes sense and hopefully the group grows and we join you on the flipside! So its a win win..!
    @OneOfTheseDays our first twins pregnancy might be on the cards on this thread..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (15-06-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (15-06-2016),tjuls  (15-06-2016),VickyP  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I think the group is a fab idea @VickyP! It will be so exciting to see it grow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2!

Actually I don't have much to complain about. which is why I am worrying - I feel like I am actually cruising along. I think it's more the questions, fears, worries, anxiety etc that I have to deal with.

I have created a thread - hope to see everyone on there when you feel ready! I have named it "Beyond and Besides" because I don't want it to be exclusive only to "graduates" in that sense, but I think this thread is super valuable in terms of the information it provides for the IVF process and I feel bad to hijack it to talk about other things, sometimes frivolous.

Feel free to hop over! and yes, hopefully the graduate list continues to grow. the midwife in my OB's office works at IVF Australia and she told me that Primary is getting quite a good reputation for their success!

TWINS!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-06-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP wait till you cant see your knees, or tie your laces! I loved every second of being preg (except constipation & haemorrhoids). But have friends that hated the experience. I kept a diary of my preg with my son and now I am so thankful I did. Sadly going through infertility means you are completely aware how much of a miracle pregnancy is, so I assume it will be caution and nerves along with cloud 9 till bub is born..xx I still get up & check on my 8yr old son every night, so not even once they are out are you at ease.

I wish it was next wednesday. Now Im keen to see Dr G.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome idea @VickyP!!

Its a lovely gesture to start another thread for the graduates- I'm sure alot of the -now pregnant ladies have some new questions and have felt it inappropriate to ask in here, purely out of respect for those still ttc. So good on you for taking the lead hun!

I agree @Billie2- just because you are pregnant and have struggled to get there, doesn't mean you cant complain about it..haha.. but I understand it may come across as being ungrateful to others.
    @Billie2- I had a pretty easy pregnancy as well- ate what I wanted, gained 20kg. Then pre-eclampsia hit at 39 weeks and then the ER c-section..boy that was the biggest wake up call. Like you- I now appreciate the process of getting pregnant and staying pregnant.
    @onedaymaybebaby - its common for MS to come and go. Who would have thought that its comforting to have nausea and fatigue huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @Billie2 - I have been warned by so many people. I am going to try to enjoy the second trimester as much as I can before it goes a bit bonkers from there. I agree with you - the anxiety and worry never goes away. I was telling my DH - stomach cramps = worried. no cramps = also worried. Sigh. I am not a person of a diary habit, so haven't been keeping a diary, but maybe I will keep a scrap book of sorts.

I absolutely agree with you and I am sure everyone feels the same having embarked on an IVF journey, that every little bit of progress is a miracle on its own. Even our own perseverance and determination.

I am so rooting for you and the appt with Dr G , hope you get some good answers and a better protocol!

Ya, I understand @tjuls. I am grateful for being pregnant, but it doesn't mean I am immune to all the worries and pains too. I think it's unfair to say we can't whine about things. So ya, having a primary support thread would be awesome because we all understand one another!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-06-2016),MissTilly  (16-06-2016),tjuls  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow so much going on here... @Billie2 so happy that you have made the no doubt tough decision to try again. @OneOfTheseDays I'd wager twins too...how exciting!!!! @VickyP I hope all the ladies on here join you in your graduates page, ours truly included

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peridot For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (15-06-2016),VickyP  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies are u happy for me to share my scan from today (don't want to upset anyone, I know how heartbreaking it is to see others scan pics when u desperately want it to be you) I won't be offended if anyone prefers that I don't.
    Was relieved to find out baby is there and heartbeat was 126
    I'm 7 weeks and 3 days
    EDD 31st January

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (15-06-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (15-06-2016),tjuls  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    Ladies are u happy for me to share my scan from today (don't want to upset anyone, I know how heartbreaking it is to see others scan pics when u desperately want it to be you) I won't be offended if anyone prefers that I don't.
    Was relieved to find out baby is there and heartbeat was 126
    I'm 7 weeks and 3 days
    EDD 31st January
    Go for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to see it!