Closed Thread
Page 80 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls please keep me on your roll call if that's ok. I'm now 7 weeks and have my dating scan tomorrow.. I'm so nervous, don't have any symptoms and really hoping our baby is there and growing!

So much to catch up on ladies, sorry for no personal messages, please know I'm wishing you all successful cycles and BFP's soon!! Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays great high numbers, I think there's two strong bubs growing with those numbers! Keep us posted, how exciting!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Huge congratulations again @OneOfTheseDays!!
    Ur day has come my lovely!! Yay!!!
    That is such a high beta!! If there's only 1embie in there, u might just have the reincarnation of hercules! 😂
    Sounds like ur bondi protocol might be very helpful for our friend @Kookii who is having investigations for NK cells.

What a bummer @Lilpingu to have to wait for another week to have a scan to know what's going on 😔.. may I ask why the delay? They can't fit u in?
    The absence of spotting is a good sign though.. praying for embie to hold on and grow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updated Roll call:

Waiting to stim in June:
    - @LolaR
    - @tammyln
    - @Lbaines101- around 18/6
    - @MrsSingh -sept

Stimming:
    - @clucky14

Waiting for ET/FET in June/July:
    - @hopefulangel1987
    - @sonnico
    - @Peridot- 18/6
    - @Billie2- july
    - tjuls

PUPO:
    - @Worryingalot81- beta 10/6?
    (Hope u're doin ok hun.. thinking of u )

Graduates:
    - @VickyP- EDD 21/12/2016
    - @RainbowLorikeet- EDD 1/12/16
    - @MissTilly- EDD18th Oct 2016
    - @onedaymaybebaby - beta 400 EDD 26/1/17
    - @ABG79- beta 360- dating scan- 15/6
    - @Lilpingu- beta 480-EDD 24/1/17
    - @OneOfTheseDays -beta- 850 EDD?
    - @Ashe87- beta ?

Hugs needed/ cheering from the sidelines:

- @Mimimoo- cycle cancelled due to high e2 and fsh
    - @LillyM
    - @StephyG - cycle cancelled low e2
    - @Cassidy- bfn
    - @smilebabynumberone -bfn

I'm loving the look of the graduates list ladies!! Bring on more bfp!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (14-06-2016),Billie2  (14-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (15-06-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (14-06-2016),Peridot  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great job on the role call once again @tjuls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good stuff @tjules!! Feels good to be out of the hugs section and into the waiting to stim!
    @clucky14 hahaha good stuff with the first injection! The first is always the worst! Took me 15 minutes to work up the courage to do it myself, it was just a continuous count down from 10 lol
    @OneOfTheseDays can I ask what the deciding factor was for you to transfer two embies? I'm questioning if I should be going down the same road due to my previous failed attempts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Huge congratulations again @OneOfTheseDays!!
    Ur day has come my lovely!! Yay!!!
    That is such a high beta!! If there's only 1embie in there, u might just have the reincarnation of hercules! ������
    Sounds like ur bondi protocol might be very helpful for our friend @Kookii who is having investigations for NK cells.

What a bummer @Lilpingu to have to wait for another week to have a scan to know what's going on ������.. may I ask why the delay? They can't fit u in?
    The absence of spotting is a good sign though.. praying for embie to hold on and grow xx
    Thanks @tjuls - guess I'll just have to wait to see if it's 2 or a hercules! Happy to chat to @Kookii if I can offer any support. I came from Monash where I was tested for NK cells and put on the Bondi protocol. Primary clearly don't believe in it, but I was pleasantly surprised that my Dr has been happy to go along with it and support me....who knows in the end what it is that finally gets us the elusive BFP, but at least we can say we're doing everything we can

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSingh View Post
    @OneOfTheseDays can I ask what the deciding factor was for you to transfer two embies? I'm questioning if I should be going down the same road due to my previous failed attempts
    @MrsSingh - There were a few factors. Hubby originally only ever wanted one because of the higher chance of twins, but I've always been happy with whatever lot we get I think the main factor was that we have been trying for 4 and a half years and we aren't getting any younger! (we are both 38) We also had a good result from our stim cycles so we were lucky we didn't have to worry as much about using 2 this time (ie. if this transfer didn't work, we still have another 5 frosties for future FETs). I did nearly back out on transfer day as they have to remind you of the risks of a multiple pregnancy, but glad we didn't. I think hubby is freaking a bit now though....lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowzers! It's so good to read all the wonderful news on here at the moment!

The BFPs are on a roll... Congrats @Ashe87!
    @clucky14 well done on your first injection! What a relief to finally start stimming. I'm hoping the vitex gives me the same chance!

Good luck to all those ladies waiting to stim, ET/FET and sending hugs to my fellow nominees 😚

Thanks for the fantastic job on the roll call @tjuls! Not long until your bt and then FET!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowwwwww!!!!! This thread is the best!!!!

I am so loving all the news on here!

Welcome back in the game @Billie2! That's fantastic and very brave of you! Let us know how the FS appt goes please! ������

Amazing numbers @OneOfTheseDays! Congrats! I am putting my money on twins given the high HCG! LOL!

Yay to starting and getting the first jab out of the way @clucky14! Now it all begins!

Thanks @tjuls for the wonderful roll call.

AFM, nothing's happening! Which is disconcerting! Haha. Don't speak so soon @onedaymaybebaby, mine came back with a vengeance at week 9.

Anyway, I am thinking of starting a " Primary graduate" thread so that we can all keep in touch after our experience at Primary. You ladies are gems and I don't want to lose contact with you all. Of course everyone will be invited to join but we can talk /gossip / rant about different things just so this thread continues to offer support for the IVF process. What do you ladies think? I'd love to stay around on this thread too!
    Last edited by VickyP; 15-06-2016 at 07:23.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (15-06-2016),MissTilly  (15-06-2016),tjuls  (15-06-2016)