Closed Thread
Page 79 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So much going on in here in such a short time I can't keep up lol!

Good that you can finally get underway @clucky14 woohoo!
    @Ashe87 yeehaa that's an awesome update, as @tjuls said the spotting is possibly just IB? Are you using crinone? Could just be old blood from irritation too!
    @MrsSingh, wow you have come such a long way! It's so love,y to see you in hear cheering everyone on! Can't wait till you are in that zone stimming zone again too!
    @Billie2 so good to see you 'lurking' in here again how is the convincing of you DH re another round of IVF coming along? Hope to see you back and rearing to go soon x
    @Peridot what a great haul of eggs and excellent fertilisation! As the others have said your day 5 is looking awesome!

Hope you are doing well @VickyP

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone, it's not intentional....just can't keep up lol

AFM I have fecking thrush I know it's a common side effect but I'd rather the vomiting to be honest lol! My nausea has pretty much stopped since Saturday which makes me nervous as I'm only 7+5 but I've read it can come and go at the drop of a hat. No cramping, bleeding or anything to make me concerned other than the sudden lack of nausea, as it was a 'nice' reminder that I'm up the duff lol! I've been to see my GP and she's getting my antenatal blood work underway. Am considering doing the Harmony test too.

Hope everyone is well

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (14-06-2016),Billie2  (14-06-2016),Peridot  (15-06-2016),tjuls  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby aha, busted! I have a FS appt next wed.. Hopefully we are ok to go ahead & I look to going for gold beginning July. @tjuls @MissTilly and @LillyM have been good at keeping a secret. I just didnt want to say I am going for 3rd stim if Dr G says we need more time or tests.. Its more of a peace of mind attempt so I can have closure as obviously the last round was . So last dance last chance..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (15-06-2016),MissTilly  (14-06-2016),Peridot  (15-06-2016),tjuls  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Billie2 I'm so happy you're going to try for another go! Sorry if I busted you too soon eeek totally understandable not wanting to say anything! I'm praying your appt goes to plan and you are back in the ring next month! So nice to have you back

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all of you that have been asking about me - I'm ecstatic to share that I finally got the call from the nurse. Bloods taken yesterday at 12dp5dt and my HCG was at 850. She said that was good as they were just looking for over 200. I haven't consulted Dr Google yet to find out how good it is (or if it could indicate that both embies stuck and twins are on the way!?) Do any of you ladies have knowledge on levels? Progesterone was also good (can't remember the number now - I wrote it down at work and left it there - doh), and she recommended I wean off the crinone, but I later spoke to the Dr and he's happy for me to say on it for a bit longer as I'm nervous about stopping all the extra support so soon (I'm also on the Bondi protocol of Prednisolone and Clexane for NK cells).
    So there you have it ladies, after 4 and a half years, and some pretty scary times, I can finally say - I'M PREGNANT!!
    Miracles do happen

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (14-06-2016),Billie2  (14-06-2016),LillyM  (15-06-2016),MissTilly  (14-06-2016),Peridot  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays woweee!! Yep, both stuck. Surely!? Ive never ever seen a hcg that high. My goodness me! Its so special and Im very happy for you after a rough 4+years. Savour the moment, its all yours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know right ! 3 months later yay! Hubby is going to inject me about 8pm😂 I remember the first time he did it with our first cycle which we were lucky to get pregnant with my two and half year old now , he had to chase me with the needle 😂I am petrified of them but not as much as I used to be now ! But still will get him to do them
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Yay @clucky14!!!

Finally u get to start injecting!!
    Yes @Billie2- looks like @clucky14 and I might be spending the dreaded tww together..😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much going on in this thread!!
    Congrats to you @OneOfTheseDays!! That's a very high number!!
    So glad things are going well for everyone.
    Nurses called me today and will have to wait for another scan next week. I have no idea how things are progressing. Not much in the way of pregnancy symptoms but no further spotting. This is the longest 2 week wait ever. Worse than the normal 2ww!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (14-06-2016),tjuls  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear no more spotting @Lilpingu!! Geez time does drag, I hope the next week goes quickly for you and your next scan bring good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    First injection of gonal f done yay was a bit nervous but hubby did good and I iced the area a few minutes beforehand though my mouth tastes like metal for some reason is that a side effect ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu glad to hear the spotting has stopped hope you get good news next week! Sucks you have to keep waiting 😞
    @OneOfTheseDays absolutely fantastic news and high numbers!!! 😁

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lbaines101 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (14-06-2016)