Closed Thread
Page 78 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Ash87 ! Nice long weekend surprise!

Any news @Peridot or @OneOfTheseDays ??

Apologies as I live through you all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all so I got the call I can finally start my cycle ! My fsh is on 15 which they said isn't great but we will see how my body responds so I am off to pick up my medication this afternoon and starting injections tonight that vitex must have helped ! I've stopped taking it as of yesterday though so hopefully dosnt affect my levels

3. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice work @clucky14 ! Happy injecting. Sorry I forgot to ask about you!! I bet you are fired up and ready for a crack at the title. I guess you will be coming in within a week of @tjuls Stay positive!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @clucky14!!!

Finally u get to start injecting!!
    Yes @Billie2- looks like @clucky14 and I might be spending the dreaded tww together..😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long rambling post alert

@tjuls glad I made you laugh 😉

@Billie2 a hat would have blast off last night & startled the cat! I think this group really appreciate all the women on here esp @tjuls for her scientific knowledge, willingness to share & awesome support. And @Billie2 you have shared with us such personal trauma & we are blessed to have yours & @MrsSingh 's open & honest insight into the realities of ivf. Thank you both for sharing during a particularly painful time, I have learnt so much from the both of you & this entire group.

@Ashe87 congrats, I'm sure the beta will be nothing but positive affirmation ☺

@clucky14 great news about starting, fingers & toes crossed that it all goes to plan

@VickyP thank you, I was cautiously happy with the results so far

So Primary confirmed 8 eggs fertilised normally & transfer this Saturday. How do they know so early in the piece that it will make it to 5 days? Will a few more drop off from here on? I guess I should just stay positive & trust in them but my previous history always makes me jump to worst case scenarios. Still cautiously happy with this result.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peridot For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (14-06-2016),tjuls  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 great news hope all goes well with your levels. 😊
    @tjuls hope you get started soon 🤗

Congrats @OneOfTheseDays and @Ashe87 hope you get your confirmed beta results soon so we can officially celebrate!! 😁
    @MrsSingh glad you are back and doing well with recovery, wishing you all the best.
    @tammyln how are you getting along? I know we were tracking at a similar time before.

Afm had fs (dr MacDonald) and nurse appointment today, all sorted and now just waiting for af to get started which should be I a couple of days. I am at high risk of ohss so on 125 puregon and then orgalutran and hopefully an ovidrel trigger all being well otherwise it will be a Synarel and fet. Super excited but terrified! 😬

Hope everyone else is well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lbaines101 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with @Peridot- Thank you @Billie2 and @MrsSingh for sharing your terrifying experiences with us. I know it cant be easy to go through what you both have been through and come out on the other side and share it with a group of (technically) strangers. Its the ugly side of IVF and I'm sorry you both had to go through it..xx

Looks like you will be boarding the ivf express soon @Lbaines101!! Fingers xd you dont overstimulate.. from the ladies who had ohss on here, it doesnt sound like fun at all!!
    @clucky14- yes stop the vitex before you start stimming. Its done its job to lower baseline fsh.. from now til trigger, you WANT the fsh to be high, so taking it during stimming is counterproductive.

afm- I'm just waiting for BT this Fri (cd10) to check hormone levels.. should have an idea of when to expect FET early next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    @tjuls glad I made you laugh ������

@Billie2 a hat would have blast off last night & startled the cat! I think this group really appreciate all the women on here esp @tjuls for her scientific knowledge, willingness to share & awesome support. And @Billie2 you have shared with us such personal trauma & we are blessed to have yours & @MrsSingh 's open & honest insight into the realities of ivf. Thank you both for sharing during a particularly painful time, I have learnt so much from the both of you & this entire group.

@Ashe87 congrats, I'm sure the beta will be nothing but positive affirmation ☺

@clucky14 great news about starting, fingers & toes crossed that it all goes to plan

@VickyP thank you, I was cautiously happy with the results so far

So Primary confirmed 8 eggs fertilised normally & transfer this Saturday. How do they know so early in the piece that it will make it to 5 days? Will a few more drop off from here on? I guess I should just stay positive & trust in them but my previous history always makes me jump to worst case scenarios. Still cautiously happy with this result.

Forgot to add @Peridot - They know you will have a day 5 ET because of the growth of the embies. Even if 1 embryo looks like its good quality and dividing at a normal rate, then experience tells them that it will grow to blast stage. Be prepared though that there will be some that will drop off between now and day 5. You wont know how many made it to freeze until day 5 when you go in for transfer.

I hope those embies dont drop off too soon and you have some to freeze

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Peridot  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Peridot thats a great fert rate! I cant say I had any embys drop off before transfer (Ive had a 3 day and a 5day transfer). My 3 day transfer was 1 embryo and I dont think I breathed between EPU and transfer moment. I had everything banked on 1 single emby. But was confused on my 5day transfer when told 2 were still going at day 5, one was a bit slower. They pushed them to day 6 and neither were frozen. They must have been crap, but tell me that on day 5! You have so many to choose from that 5 day is expected. Don't expect any update till you have to take your pants off in the ET room.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Peridot  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww you guys are the best!!

Yay @clucky14 I'm so happy you can finally start!! Super excited to follow your journey
    @Ashe87 ahhhhh congrats!!!! That's a beautiful sight!
    @Peridot and @tjuls thanks ladies! It helps bring me to the reality that this can work and it's not all bad news, just an extreme failure for me lol

@Lbains101 yay!! Good luck!!!

I had another blood test today, my Hcg is at 5. They want another blood test next week to make sure it's still dropping.

I have had a minimum of one blood test a week since March!! All through April, it was daily so I can't wait to be blood test free for a few weeks.

I always thought that it would just come out while I was bleeding but the dr said my Hcg indicates I have absorbed the pregnancy.. Very odd thought

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSingh For This Useful Post:

Peridot  (15-06-2016),tjuls  (14-06-2016)