Closed Thread
Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can you text the after hours nurse to ask @clucky14? that's what we were told to do in Melbourne. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheseDays View Post
    Thanks everyone for the congratulatory messages - still on a high! It's such a shock after nearly 4 and a half years to finally see 2 lines Can't wait until Monday to get beta
    @OneOfTheseDays a massive congrats to you! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear your updates as you progress!

Thanks to everyone for your support over my time with Primary! I'm happy to stick around as everyone was so supportive for me! I can't wait to see to see everyone else reach their dreams and get their bfp's!! Like the others @tjuls, if it's easier to drop me off the roll call that's understandable

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-06-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (12-06-2016),tjuls  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @Peridot,

Obviously I am late in the game of giving you a reply. enjoy a needle free day today and all the best for EPU tomorrow! Do share your journey with us if you can and are willing to! These ladies here are the BEST!
    @LillyM, I can't say I know anything about DHEA, but at least they are willing to try something new this time for you. Agree with @tjuls, if it sounds more good chances than bad, then go for it! When are you starting your new cycle?

Thanks @hopefulangel1987, when do you expect FET?
    @tjuls - almost half the month is gone! Yippee! Not long now before your FET. Agree with @Peridot, you are the best when it comes to sharing your knowledge! We ought to make you honorary Dr on this thread!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (12-06-2016),Peridot  (12-06-2016),tjuls  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #3

Hi ladies just thread jumping, saw @LillyM s question about dhea. I'm on it but I stopped a week before my AF was due as I've heard it interrupts your AF. Anyway, dhea can raise your progesterone levels and lead to a cancelled cycle. Make sure you stop before you start stimming, like day 1! So I've stopped but I'm going to start stimming in a week. I don't want to risk high progesterone for my new IVF cycle. I'll then go back onto it if after my tww I get a negative. Good luck p.s yes, ideally you're on it 3 months before you start an IVF cycle for optimum benefit. Ive only been on it 4 weeks and obviously stopping. I figure taking it a month then stopping then getting back on it is better than nothing!
    Last edited by Tinachris; 12-06-2016 at 07:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @VickyP.. not long to go now before my 3rd FET..here is hoping 3rd times a charm hey? ..here
    Ok- seems like the majority of graduates are happy to stay tagged. So I'll keep tagging u ladies .. Thank you for choosing to stay around and support the rest of us. It means alot to me 💙 and I bet the others as well. Xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (14-06-2016),LillyM  (12-06-2016),Mimimoo  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really praying that this cycle is the one for you @tjuls! Oh yay!

Love being here and sticking around!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @Tinachris =)
    Thank you for jumping in and sharing your experience of DHEA with us.
    Read your signature and I'm sorry you've been through 3 IVF cycles with BFN and no frozens. Like @LillyM- I hope the DHEA helps to improve your outcome this time round. Please stay - would love an update on how it all goes this cycle =)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only problem is they won't get results to Tuesday as Monday is a holiday so it will probably be too early and I bet they would want another one argh how anoying Of course I had to get AF on long weekend ! I'm just spotting today no actual flow yet not even sure if any places are even open to take blood tomorrow !
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimimoo View Post
    Well look at those gorgeous lines, @OneOfTheseDays... Congratulations!! So very happy and excited for you 😊
    @clucky14 - I had spotting last week... waited and waited for full flow but when it clocked over to 3 days of just spotting, I called the nurses and asked what to do. I was told that I should have called at the first sight of blood (however I clearly remember at my nursing appt I was advised to call at full flow!). Anyway, after a lot of drama, I had bt on that day and apparently it was too late as my E2 levels were already high. So, I would go do a blood test tomorrow - just in case! I'm like you, desperately didn't want to miss a cycle but I did and the stupid thing is, I'm still spotting now!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 - just try calling around to see if any of the collection centers are open. I did back around Easter (I think it was... If not, around another public holiday!) and one or two of the centres nearby me were open but the bt would not be bulk-billed as staff would be on penalty rates or something like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your help girls I called the 1800 bulk bill number and there is one Laverty close enough that I can get it done tomorrow just praying my fsh levels are normal this month or it be 3 months in a row of let downs