Closed Thread
Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So good to hear from u again @LillyM
    Wow I had to do a double take to make sure I was reading it right.. Dr G offered DHEA before u asked? Crikey
    I don't have any experience to share with u hun on DHEA and im sort of sitting on the fence about it. The research on DHEA in poor responders is promising and there's alot of evidence to say it helps with egg recruitment during stimulation but the quality of those research isnt good.
    Like everything in fertility if it does no harm and u believe it will help u, I say go for it!
    I don't think u need to be on it for 3 or 4 mnths to see the effects of it- provided u start at the right time.
    I will be keeping a closer eye on u my lovely because I'm quite intrigued. I hope DHEA is the magical med that will give u a better outcome than the last cycles. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @LillyM @Billie2 for your prompt replies & warm welcomes 🙌...I know it is so important to get the trigger shot right & I don't even know what time the EPU is, just that it is in the morning. ..just freaking out a bit because she said I would get a text to confirm everything & haven't as yet...I know they are under the pump though so it's expected but I wouldn't want a failed cycle because I have triggered at the wrong time 😠

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Peridot!
    I'm sorry to hear of ur losses esp being in the 1st trimester.
    Like Billie and LillyM said it sounds about right.
    That means ur EpU is mon at 8:30am if they want u to trigger at 8:30pm tonight.
    I would try and get a confirmation from them to be sure. You dont want to have to go through all those needles for nothing. And by the sounds of ur last scan, risk losing all those eggs.
    All the best with the trigger tonight and enjoy ur needle free day tomorrow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Peridot  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP gorgeous pic of your baby boy 🤗

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the congratulatory messages - still on a high! It's such a shock after nearly 4 and a half years to finally see 2 lines Can't wait until Monday to get beta results.
    Just wanted to also respond to @Peridot as I know how stressful it can be when you have questions and can't get through to the nurses. Just text the emergency number saying you wanted to confirm doses and times and they are usually pretty quick to text back (they don't usually call, but sometimes they do). That said, as the other ladies have pointed out, the details you have given sound standard for egg collection (trigger 36 hours before collection and no injections on the day before).
    I'm at Preston too, so it seems there are a few of us popping onto this thread now!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

Peridot  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know if primary is open Monday being public holiday ? I have light spotting today so if I have full flow tomorrow I will get my BT for cd2 if all is good with my fsh levels and if I can start a cycle finally I'm wondering will there be anyone there to get my results and how would I get medication and advise to start it all ? Just don't want to miss out again this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Anyone know if primary is open Monday being public holiday ? I have light spotting today so if I have full flow tomorrow I will get my BT for cd2 if all is good with my fsh levels and if I can start a cycle finally I'm wondering will there be anyone there to get my results and how would I get medication and advise to start it all ? Just don't want to miss out again this month
    Which state are you in again? I know the Preston clinic in Melbourne is open for BTs in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls @OneOfTheseDays I got the text & have triggered...sorry to jump in and be all questions, I have been following this thread for ages. @tjuls I'm sorry you had the chemical, I remember checking back on you constantly to see if the lines were getting darker, you are such a wealth of knowledge & you are always cheering people on & remaining positive in light of your own troubles that I really was rooting (bad choice of words?) for you. @OneOfTheseDays congratulations!!! All the BFP's on here make me feel like it really can happen & to stay calm & keep trying 😁 Have a fantastic long weekend everyone!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peridot For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (12-06-2016),tjuls  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nsw
    Quote Originally Posted by oneofthesedays View Post
    which state are you in again? I know the preston clinic in melbourne is open for bts in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well look at those gorgeous lines, @OneOfTheseDays... Congratulations!! So very happy and excited for you 😊
    @clucky14 - I had spotting last week... waited and waited for full flow but when it clocked over to 3 days of just spotting, I called the nurses and asked what to do. I was told that I should have called at the first sight of blood (however I clearly remember at my nursing appt I was advised to call at full flow!). Anyway, after a lot of drama, I had bt on that day and apparently it was too late as my E2 levels were already high. So, I would go do a blood test tomorrow - just in case! I'm like you, desperately didn't want to miss a cycle but I did and the stupid thing is, I'm still spotting now!!