Closed Thread
Page 73 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, what fantastic news to start the weekend with @OneOfTheseDays! Congrats and I can't wait to hear the official news from the beta! YAY!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's a great line @OneOfTheseDays!!!!
    :miliedance:
    Congratulations hun!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous little boy @VickyP!!! So stoked for you!!! And massive congrats to you too @OneOfTheseDays!!! They are 2 beautiful lines! 🎉

I'm easy @tjuls ~ if the roll call is getting to big to manage I don't mind being taken off but easy either way! Praying so hard that this FET cycle this month is your month!!! 😘 big hugs to all those with bfn's and unknown outcomes too!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (10-06-2016),tjuls  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MissTilly! I'm just so glad that I have made it to 12 weeks without much drama given my history.

Congrats on graduating from Primary too @onedaymaybebaby! Good luck with the GP visits! Stay around to update is if you can! 🏻
    @Lilpingu - yes, I'm hoping it's too early to tell. Praying hard that bub is sticking around and growing strong for you!

Sorry to hear about the news @smilebabynumberone and @Worryingalot81. Hang in there, it's not an easy journey but we will be around for you!

Love you roll calls @tjuls. I'm happy to stick around to support everyone but if it makes it easier to update, feel free to drop my name.

Sending my thoughts to you @LillyM!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (10-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (11-06-2016),smilebabynumberone  (10-06-2016),tjuls  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya,

Sorry I haven't updated sooner after my wtf appt...

Not much really interesting to tell except maybe for the fact that Dr G offered to give DHEA a go before I even asked!

According to her, it might help or do nothing, depending on women but no harm to try.
    However she said to stop taking it when starting stiming which I'm not really happy with since it would mean a whole month interruption, and as we know, DHEA works over time - sweet spot being after 4-5 months of taking.

I'm researching hard atm and can see that some Doctors recommend to stop it at ER, some others to keep going till bfp, regardless of fresh cycles...

Normally I'd be a good girl and listen to my FS but Dr G didn't seem really knowledgeable in the DHEA protocol. However this is something that is almost automatically given overseas to poor responders and women over 40yo, so I might seek advice from experts overseas...

I'll definitely keep researching and will make my decision... Dr @tjuls, thoughts?

A part from that, she put me on the highest dosage of Puregon (450), not that I think it's gonna make a difference and said no to Estrogen priming, that it wouldn't help or something...

But I'm planning on coming back to her about Estrogen priming if I go through a few more failures... No point repeating a same protocol over and over again with no satisfactory results. I'd rather try and integrate different things... Nothing to lose!
    I'd love our FS to be a bit more "experimental" but that's just me...

I wished I had more useful info to share but that's about it!

Have a good long weekend everyone!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-06-2016),VickyP  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A huge congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheseDays View Post
    So, this happened this morning......
    Attachment 81858

Thanks
    Reviews
    So finally AF is coming again spotting today new this would happen with long weekend ! So if I gave flow in morning the Laverty near me is open to 12 tomorrow if no flow then I only have Monday to BT and I don't think any places are open so what should I be doing ?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lurker alert

Hi all, I have been lurking on here for ages & I feel like @tjuls @Billie2 @VickyP @Lilpingu @LillyM @onedaymaybebaby & basically all of you! You are all such a wealth of information...I have laughed, gotten upset & been angry reading all your journeys.

A bit about me, I'm 39 & currently stimming at Primary Preston (first timer) & my egg collection is Monday. Previously we had 3 miscarriages in the first trimester & both have unexplained infertility. At yesterday's scan I had 19 follicles & there were a few lead follies around 16mm - 20mm. I'm started on puregon 275 & orgalutran. ..it has been reduced to 250 & now down to 200. Yesterday I got a call in the late afternoon to tell me what to do next & I typed it out as a text to my dh but now I'm concerned I have it wrong & I can't seem to get a hold of Primary. My understanding is that I reduce the dose to 200 & take that yesterday & today take it @ 5.30pm & trigger @ 8.30pm for collection monday morning. ..do those timeframes sound right, i.e more than 24 hours for between trigger & collection? I'm supposed to get another text message to specify the details plus fasting but have yet to. Sorry to be full of questions on my first post 😕

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Peridot and welcome to the thread!

Be careful, time of trigger is crucial so you absolutely need to make sure you get the protocol right or your cycle might be ruined. Keep calling the nurses do get confirmation if you're not sure.

Time between your trigger and egg collection should be 36hrs.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Peridot  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Peridot that is spot on what you have recorded. I triggered on a sat 9pm for a 8.15am EPU. Sunday will be a drug free day for you. I think its 12hrs fasting before EPU. Best wishes for Monday. Im the same age as you. I hope the post transfer support helps you. Sorry to hear of your losses. Its a rough road and hoping Primary is your answer..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Peridot  (11-06-2016)