Closed Thread
Page 71 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @Lbaines101!! : cheerleader1:
    How nice of the front desk ladies to squeeze you in nxt week.
    Hope everyone is doing well esp the ladies having betas tomorrow.
    Sending heaps of hugs your way @smilebabynumberone
    It's devastating when that darn 2nd line doesn't come up. Take care of urself hun.. I find a glass (or 2) of wine, sitting in the corner of kitchen crying my eyes out when everyone has gone to bed really helps.. 🙈.. (ok.. there may be rocking backwards and forwards involved😄).
    Take the time to heal ur heart and ur body and come back fighting nxt round.. xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

smilebabynumberone  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Feeling pretty crushed light spotin started about hr ago and blood test tomorrow. .. think its all over red rover...
    Sending baby dust out to all ladies 💋❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @VickyP that is so exciting. Congrats!! A busy beautiful boy!

Had my scan today with some disappointment. They could find the sac but no heart beat or fetal pole. It may be too early still so I'm hoping on that. There was a large blood clot under the sac which explains the bleed I had. Haven't heard from the nurses but I'm guessing a repeat scan next week. Oh and my right ovary is huge from the OHSS still!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP thank you so much for that info! I really appreciate it! Funnily enough I got a call about 5pm from the nurse saying the report for my scan was perfect so that means Primary are done with me lol! I don't even get to see the FS to thank her they are getting my results/reports/scans together with my referral letter and sending it out to me to take to whoever I want to take over my antenatal care now! I will be going public so I guess I will just go see my GP and talk about my options in my area!

Congratulations on your beautiful little boy! You must be so excited! Scan is gorgeous xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's just IB @Worryingalot81. 😔 There's still hope as long as af hasnt fully arrived. @Lilpingu..you could be still too early for the HB..have u asked them to do another beta to check if its rising appropriately? It could be the reassurance u need while u wait for the scan nxt week.
    Geeze that right ovary is still big? 😮.. glad u found out what caused the bleeding.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Worryingalot81  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smilebabynumberone and @Worryingalot81 I'm sorry to read your updates, look after yourselves and we hope to see you back here soon joining the ranks with your positive outcomes x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

smilebabynumberone  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu I'd definitely give it a bit more time, even though they're calling you 7 weeks, as you said you're a week behind me, with my scan the other day I'm only 7 weeks today which may mean it's just too early to see anything for you?! Im crossing fingers for you that everything turns out ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @onedaymaybebaby!!
    Arent u glad to be moving on to the next lot of apptments ?😊
    Wishing u all the best hun with ur antenatal care!
    All those graduates- if u want me to remove the tag from ur name in the roll call, pls let me know. I'm happy to do it so you dont get the constant email alert that u're being mentioned. I understand some of u may want to move on from this thread and I respect that. No judgement at all 😊. Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all reassuring. The nurse called tonight too and said she hasn't looked at the report yet but will most likely repeat the scan in 2 weeks. Soooo long. I also asked about having hcg done again and she said probably not as its not accurate. Something along those lines. I agree, I think I'm around early 6 weeks so fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you've been discharged off their books @onedaymaybebaby. So excited for you!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (09-06-2016)