Closed Thread
Page 69 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow u did really well @OneOfTheseDays to not poas yet ! I would have been into my 2nd pack of pee sticks already 😂😂.
    Good strategy hun.. I think many ladies on here did the same thing when their BT fell on the Mon.
    Sending u heaps of baby dust and hope that 2nd line is dark and strong come Fri morning

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays you've got such good self control! Well done you! I was going to wait to POAS until the day before my blood test but I caved at 5dp5dt and got my BFP! I hope you get a great strong line!!
    @tjuls FET#3 is meant to be!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo thankyou hun , i hope you get some answers soon must be so frustrating

@tjuls dont sighh u have AF wooo FET here u come !!! (trying to be optimistic) lol im counting down till mine not due for s few more weeks 😭

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays talk about self control! I would of caved by now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @tjuls, @onedaymaybebaby and @hopefulangel1987 - I just told my hubby that you lovely ladies said I was being strong, and he just said "I'm totally surprised you haven't yet!".
    To be honest, I'm driving myself nuts, but this is our 4th transfer and I think about the 3 previous cycles and how I handled things. The first time we tested before beta and it was BFN. I was then a mess until we got the official results because I googled every way you can google 'BFN on POAS but BFB with beta' (yes it happens, but chances were slim). Second time we didn't test before and I was SHATTERED when we got the call with BFN - straight away the nurse asked if she should book me in for counselling. Last time I tested at 7dp5dt (same day as today) and got a feint BFP. Got my hopes up and kept testing until beta and the line never got darker. I was in real limbo land for days and I think that was the worst (was a BFN - not enough HCG for a viable preg).
    So, I figure if I POAS at 9dp5dt then it should be pretty accurate and I'll know what I'm dealing with before waiting for beta results. Sounds good in theory anyway.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear u girlfriend @oneOfTheDays!! We try to choose the path of least disappointment don't we?.. but when it ends in a BFN.. the world ends for a few days regardless of whether we poas before beta or wait for beta..😄
    I did the same as u last cycle. Poas at 7dp5dt and got a faint line, was thrilled, got all excited but then lines never got darker..
    For me, though it was devastating to realise it was another chem preg, it gave me hope- that we are one step closer to a viable pregnancy. Sounds weird I know.
    Surely it must work nxt time right? :?
    That's why I'm hopeful for u hun. 9dp5dt will give u a definitive answer.. I'm praying it's a bfp!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays Totally understand when you put it that way, good luck wishing you a BFP!!!!

@tjuls did u call the nurses today? I was told for FET nothing happens until day 9

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (08-06-2016),tjuls  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpingu View Post
    Great news @onedaymaybebaby. You must have been so excited.
    Sorry to hear @tjuls and @minimoo. Such a downer.

Yesterday I got extreme cramps that lasted a minute and then nearly 24hrs later a big loss of blood. Then no more spotting today. So weird. Contacted nurse who said to have a scan on Thursday but potentially a ruptured cyst. I had this with my very first fresh ivf cycle and around the 6week mark which led to a healthy baby. Has anyone else had experience with ivf and cysts?
    Also the nurse gave me an estimated due date and said its the 24th Jan but @onedaymaybebaby is at least a week ahead of me but the nurse insists I'm 7 weeks tomorrow?
    @Lilpingu, how are you doing? Hoping no more pains/spotting! Have you got your scan tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking @onedaymaybebaby. Yes scan tomorrow and no further bleeding. Will have to wait and see what happens. I'm prepared for the worst!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    For me, though it was devastating to realise it was another chem preg, it gave me hope- that we are one step closer to a viable pregnancy. Sounds weird I know.
    Surely it must work nxt time right? :?
    That's why I'm hopeful for u hun. 9dp5dt will give u a definitive answer.. I'm praying it's a bfp!!!
    Thanks so much @tjuls - I know exactly what you mean! It was the first time I'd EVER seen 2 lines on a stick throughout this journey and as upsetting as it was, I also had that feeling of 'this is the closest we've ever been'.
    Thanks so much for the prayers and well wishes - it really does mean a lot! xx