Closed Thread
Page 68 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oracle?! Lmao @onedaymaybebaby.. I don't know everything. Otherwise there would be no need for ivf and we would all be preggers😂😂..
    i understand ur concern..but u have nothing to worry about hun. The due date based on the day of transfer isn't an accurate measure of EDD. You're absolutely right.. docs rely on hcg levels initially ( up to 12-14 weeks) to monitor the growth of the embryo/fetus. After the 14week mark, hcg begins to drop and it no longer becomes a good marker of fetal growth. This is when they rely heavily on scans- and other blood markers.
    You will notice throughout the pregnancy that ur EDD will change a couple of times depending on growth of baby... so don't be too worried about a 3 day difference 😊.
    As long as the hcg is rising and doubling well, then its all good hun xx
    Last edited by tjuls; 06-06-2016 at 22:25.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear about the fright u had yesterday @Lilpingu..
    I'm praying that the nurse is right and its the ruptured cyst.
    Good luck with ur scan on Thurs hun.
    Yes @Mimimoo. What is going on with these cysts?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I know i wanted to be cycle buddys too 😂 we will see maybe AF will show up early lol

Im waiting at primary now.. anyone here? There is so many people almost no seats !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @hopefulangel1987!
    Hope the apptment goes well 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls just a quick "sign here" appointment. FS said out of 6 eggs 5 are grade 1 and the other is grade 2... (only found that out today).. She also said i was in a alot pain because im "tiny" lol im far from tiny but ill take it as a compliment. She also said if i didnt have the lucrin trigger i would of most defintly ended up in hospital, so thank god for that $300 injection 😂 And it will be a 5 day transfer. Thats everything I got out of FS appointment. Now its AF waiting game for both of us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    to fantastic grade embies @hopefulangel1987!!
    Thank God for the $300 lucrin trigger. Good things come in small packages😉 ( so I keep telling myself..haha.. I'm small as well 1.54cm - in heels hahaha)
    Sounds like its all happening hun.. yes now the damn wait for af to grace us with her presence

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Oracle?! Lmao @onedaymaybebaby.. I don't know everything. Otherwise there would be no need for ivf and we would all be preggers..
    i understand ur concern..but u have nothing to worry about hun. The due date based on the day of transfer isn't an accurate measure of EDD. You're absolutely right.. docs rely on hcg levels initially ( up to 12-14 weeks) to monitor the growth of the embryo/fetus. After the 14week mark, hcg begins to drop and it no longer becomes a good marker of fetal growth. This is when they rely heavily on scans- and other blood markers.
    You will notice throughout the pregnancy that ur EDD will change a couple of times depending on growth of baby... so don't be too worried about a 3 day difference .
    As long as the hcg is rising and doubling well, then its all good hun xx
    Thanks! I wouldn't know on the HCG front as they only ever ordered the first beta, said I didn't have to worry about any further bloods at that stage. I guess I will find out what the plan is when I hear back from Primary after yesterday's scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great stash of embies you have there @hopefulangel1987!! Come on AF... And for @tjuls too. If she could finally decide whether she's coming or going with me too, that would be great 😁

Nurse called today and no go... She said to call back next cycle. I asked when that could be or if she and/or FS could decipher my levels and tell me where they think I am (new cycle or mid-cycle) or have any idea wtf happened this time round, she couldn't answer as levels and spotting were odd. No suggestions regarding cysts - wait and see again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like af just arrived for me @Mimimoo @hopefulangel1987.
    FET #3 **sigh**

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's a bummer @tjuls
    Well, I'm now 7dp5dt and (only just) managed not to POAS this morning! Beta is not until Monday (damn, called Primary and they said they are still doing tests in the morning despite the public holiday - was hoping they would bring it forward to Saturday!). Think I will POAS on Friday though. If it's BFN I've got the weekend to deal with it and prepare for the BT result, and if it's BFP I've got the weekend to celebrate!
    Hope everyone else is travelling ok. I'm not always organised enough to do personal messages, but I read these posts everyday and am grateful for so many lovely ladies sharing their experience, knowledge and hugs

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (08-06-2016)