Closed Thread
Page 67 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    helllloio @tjuls appointment is tomorrow, taking a day off work just to sign FET paperwork, frustrating but needs to be done !! Work is starting to get p'd but what can I do..

I dont think FET will be this month, AF is due later in the month (i think) i havnt been keeping track 😐. I just checked my vitex and realised i bought the high strength 1,500mg, do you think thats to high ??
    How have you been? When is AF due??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the hugs, listening to my ramblings, all the advice and insights @tjuls! You're a million times better than my acupuncturist, GPs, nurse and FS all rolled together!! It's like having a virtual bestie 😙
    Glad we're both feeling zen. The nurse said my FSH was too high so I couldn't start then said my E2 was as well. Because I've only been trying to get my E2 down, I asked what would be the ideal level and her answer was 200. Looks like I just missed it and you're right, those stubborn cysts might still be causing trouble!

Agreed, they could have explained it all to me at the beginning and not write me off because I've been seeking help in managing/monitoring my hormones... If only they could provide that service or at least point me in the right direction for help! I have to keep reminding myself it's bulk-billed IVF so I can't ask for more... And in future, do not mention the word "gp"!
    @smilebabynumberone don't feel down... A lot of women don't have symptoms in early pregnancy. I sure didn't and was surprised to see a positive. All you can do is try and you know what they say, it ain't over until the fat af comes - but in your case, beta. Put up your feet, have a warm hot tea with some choccie and relax with a book or some TV. Sending you loads of baby dust xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

smilebabynumberone  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    U're still not out yet @smilebabynumberone. No symptoms doesnt mean anything hun. I'm sorry about ur chem last mnth...
    I know it's hard to stay positive but u can do it . 4 more days!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

smilebabynumberone  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Hopefulangel 1987 😕..I was hoping I'll have a buddy this cycle.
    I don't know if 1500mg is too high or not tbh. Sounds high-ish.. but like u, I've read that most women take 1000mg. As long as u're finding its effective at that dose and not causing any hormone imbalance, I think it's ok.

Af is due on wed/ Thurs. My cycle was weird this mnth- ovulated late. I'm usually regular but I guess my body is trying to adjust itself after the chem preg. So I'm hoping to ET around 29th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @onedaymaybebaby. You must have been so excited.
    Sorry to hear @tjuls and @minimoo. Such a downer.

Yesterday I got extreme cramps that lasted a minute and then nearly 24hrs later a big loss of blood. Then no more spotting today. So weird. Contacted nurse who said to have a scan on Thursday but potentially a ruptured cyst. I had this with my very first fresh ivf cycle and around the 6week mark which led to a healthy baby. Has anyone else had experience with ivf and cysts?
    Also the nurse gave me an estimated due date and said its the 24th Jan but @onedaymaybebaby is at least a week ahead of me but the nurse insists I'm 7 weeks tomorrow?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't mention it @Mimimoo
    I feel for everyone whose cycle gets cancelled. When time isn't on our side, it's just cruel they make us wait.. I know it's for the best but an explanation would cushion the news.
    Thanks for clarifying Primary's cutoff hun. The clinic at work uses 100, so I assume primary's cutoff would be around there as well.
    They'll be livid if they found out I've been self medicating and doing my own BTs 🙈🙊.
    Take care of urself hun and I hope the cysts behave themselves for nxt cycle.
    Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone!
    @Lilpingu I'm sorry you had that scare, must have been awful! Glad you haven't had anything further and really hoping it's just a naughty cyst!! Being my first preg I get a bit confused with EDD etc especially knowing I had a 5 day blastocyst and the exact day it was transferred?? According to an online IVF Calculator with my dates I should be 7 weeks today....with the scan measurements it brought it back to 6 weeks 4 days which I got a little worried at?? I know when the nurse told me my HCG level initially she said that level indicated a certain number of weeks (can't remember how many weeks she said?), so I'm guessing initially HCG levels, then later the scan measurements indicate how far along you are rather than actual fertilisation and transfer dates?

Oh oracle @tjuls....have you any advice on this one? I know it's only 3 days less than what I thought but I was like whaaaaaaaat!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrgh @Mimimoo what a time you've had! Must be so frustrating! I'm crossing everything that you can get underway soon! Bugger off cysts!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I have nothing in particular to say, just that I'm following along with you all and wishing you all the best. It's amazing how many different stories/struggles we all have....and conversely, how much we all have to be grateful for!
    No real updates from me.....just going crazy with the symptom spotting (now 5dp5dt)...how oh how do we manage to wait this out?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is it with cysts?!? @Lilpingu you must have been terrified. I'm sure it's just the cyst rupturing and you'll get to see your little bean at the scan on Thursday 😊 Send some of that cyst-popping dust my way please 😁