Closed Thread
Page 66 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That looks like a healthy strong HB @onedaymaybebaby!!
    Be sure to get ur cam ready at the next scan 😊..
    @Mimimoo.. bugger the nurse at Primary hun.. why did they get offended that u went to a Gp? 😒
    I wouldn't think it would be late esp if ur on cd3?!
    Yes u have to go off everything while u're stimming- so no Vitex or herbs.
    Fingers xd ur levels come back all good to start
    Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm - did poas this morning and sure enough BFN.. 😂😂
    Sooo ready to move on..
    How are u doing @hopefulangel1987? Good luck with ur FS apptment today!
    @LillyM- a few more days til ur wtf apptment hun.. thinking of u

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, sorry to hear of your BFN @tjuls. Sending you a big hug. Bring on your FET 😊

I just received a call back from the nurse and was reprimanded again for seeing gp before calling them. For the ladies who spot out there - I was told to call Primary as soon as there is any sign of blood... Doesn't matter how little and NOT to contact gp. I'm apparently too far along now purely because I started spotting 3 days ago with just maybe a 50c size spot each day. Nurse said she consulted with FS and both agreed I was too far along in my cycle to start. Pretty sure last cycle the nurse said you could still start at CD3 though! She didn't say anything about my hormone levels - she seemed rushed and just said call next cycle before contacting gp. I felt like I was getting in trouble by the principal... And now feel so upset with having to wait another cycle and risk more cysts!!! Damn it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy Fork!!! I'm soooo ****ed off for you @Mimimoo!!
    Let me say that every cycle when af started, the nurse would always ask me- Is it just spotting or full flow. If spotting, they always advised me to wait til full flow to do BT.. Now for them to come back and put the blame back on you is F****n ridiculous. And starting at cd3 is not too late! I started my stim cycle on cd 3 FFS!!
    If they are not making the decision off the BT, then I would try and get a copy of the BT results and see if it reflects their decision. Alternatively, if you can get a hold of the FS, even better. I'm sorry for the memory loss- are you in Preston or Sydney? If in Sydney, call and talk to Karina- the nursing manager.
    You deserve a fair go and cancelling your cycle because you went to your GP to investigate your hormones when Primary didnt, is not fair.

hun..
    I'm sorry.. I'm soo hot headed right now- I'm probably giving you emotional (bad) advice.. but its BS..just BS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so peeved too @tjuls! Have been fuming all afternoon so just tried calling the nurse. They were all busy so I was told to expect a call back later but being nearly 5pm now, I doubt I'll get any answers today! I'm in Sydney...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And yep, I remember from my first nursing appointment that you should call/have bt on first day of full flow! I haven't really spotted today (only light pink when wiping) so who the f knows what to do in that situation!! Thanks for sharing the anger with me @tjuls - helps to have someone to fume with xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No probs @Mimimoo.. I'm always here to share ur frustration and hopefully ur celebrations to come.
    Yes speak to Karina if u can. If they dont put u on to her. I would suggest emailing. Karina is usually the one to answer them.
    I know it's hard at the moment but try and stay calm when u talk to them. They are more cooperative when u're calm about it all. Good luck hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was calm @tjuls... my angle for calling the nurse was because of confusion. I said I didn't know whether it was mid-cycle spotting or a new cycle starting hence wanted to know a little more detail. The nurse called back and my levels are too high but she'll talk to the FS again tomorrow afternoon and explain that I haven't had full bleed yet. She said she called the FS, gave my levels and that I had seen a gp 😮 Anyway, if you're interested - my levels are:
    FSH - 14
    E2 - 250
    Prog - 1

More than likely won't start but I feel better for giving it one last shot with the call!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very proud of u @Mimimoo for staying calm...just did an hr session in the gym so now I'm also calm ..😂😂
    u did your best hun. It's a shame that u got reprimanded for seeking help in managing and monitoring ur own hormones.
    Thank you for sharing ur hormone level.. I deal better with numbers and having seen ur levels, I can understand why they had to cancel ur cycle (again). It seems ur e2 is alittle too high, despite ur FSH being low.. I think Primary wants it below 80(?) for baseline levels.. With the high e2, they can't tell if ur FSH is a true low or if the e2 is artificially suppressing the FSH. All this is to see ur ovarian reserve /functional status.
    Now this the work of those stubborn cysts thats spitting out the e2.
    Would be interesting to see what the fs has to say about it and where u go on from here. I suspect it would be a case of wait and see and somehow manage those cysts.

Anyway.. I didn't like how they handled that. They should have explained to u about ur levels and be more empathetic.
    Sending u loads of hugs hun... xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. Im not not really 100% sure of this. Im 8dpt and I cant feel anything. This is also my 2nd FET and had a chemical preg last month. I did everything the best I can, im so frustrated now and feeling so down. My Beta will be on friday. Trying to be positive still....