Closed Thread
Page 64 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ur levels look like mine on my cd12 @Mimimoo, FET #2 cycle ( the cycle I got instructed to use Pregnyl trigger to ovulate):
    E2- 813 pmol/L
    LH- 9.8 IU/L
    Prog - 1.0 nmol/L
    FSH - primary doesn't test for FSH during FET
    When I questioned DrG about this because despite all the levels falling within normal range, she said the ovulation mechanism hasnt kicked in despite my biggest follicle being at 16-17mm and lining at 14.3mm.
    Hmmmm... if ur levels are at baseline line with the spotting, esp if the prog is also low then this could be an anovulatory cycle. Which means u didn't ovulate but u will still have ur period (most likely a very light one).
    I'm so sorry. I feel ur frustration hun
    Regarding the dose of vitex- check that there is 1000mg of Vitex per tablet. I would take 3 if the tablets have a lower dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ok @MrsSingh. Fair enough hun.
    I have sooo many stories of MIL..haha.. too long for BH..haha..
    Well sounds like she will be truly gone by the time u start stimming again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yikes.. def no more surgeries for u @Mimimoo!!
    I vaguely remember a lecturer telling us about severe endo in patients who wanted to start ivf. Did they do a lap to remove ur endo?
    The other alternative is to use hormones to control the endo eg progestins and IUD (most effective). u're ttc so that could be problematic.
    I think it best to see if the spotting progresses to af. I would do another BT at CD 23-24 to see where the hormones are at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for helping me decipher this cycle and for all your advice @tjuls - very much appreciated!! The Blackmores vitex is 660mg per tablet so if I follow the instructions, I would be taking nearly 2,000mg per day. Hmmm... I'm nervous about taking that much because most reviews I've read on vitex, people are on 1,000mg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSingh - 3 months is very long for a house guest... And for one that is your MIL! Good on you for having her stay with you. My MIL stories are too long and crazy for this forum as well @tjuls 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    U're welcome @Mimimoo. Always here for u hun. If u feel comfortable u can take 2 tablets a day. I don't think 660mg a day is sufficient, I've read women who took doses of <1000mg and have reported no effect. Hence why I chose to be on 1000mg myself. I'm using Thomson's brands as the Blackmore Vitex was out of stock when I wanted it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering both times by CD2 FSH has been "too high" I wasn't told what the number was if it happens again this month is it wrong to ask ? I mean I would like an idea what's going on and does anyone know if there is a certain number of months of it being too high do they actually investigate ? Or call you in ? I just feel like there isn't many answers being given or explanation I mean I would like to know my odds

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 it's not wrong to ask at all. I'd say you could give them a call and ask them what they were, I think they'd be happy to give you your results, you have every right to know, so you can look investigate what you need to do. Hope you get some answers soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14- primary doesn't usually give patients their BT results. They assume we wouldn't know what to do with it and are happy to follow their lead. You have to ask for it if you want to know. I'm abit OCD, I call the path lab and get the results sent to one of the docs at work.
    I dont know if they do investigate if ur levels remain high. It's worth booking another apptment with the FS if its high next cycle. But I'm hoping Vitex fixed it. Good luck hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheseDays View Post
    @tjuls - thanks for the roll call Beta is supposed to be for Monday the 13th, but it's a public holiday, so I'm not sure if that matters? Of course, I'm secretly hoping it does and they push it forward to next Friday, but that would only be 9dp5dt - do they even do beta tests that early? I might POAS that day anyway - not decided yet.
    @Worryingalot81 - nice to be PUPO with you you are a couple of days ahead of me....is the TWW driving you as nuts as it is with me? I'm only 3dp5dt and I'm already going crazy.....For what it's worth, I've been a little crampy too, but I find the feeling reassuring - same with the heavy boobs.
    @OneOfTheseDays - hope all works out for u huni ... the waiting is driving me crazy .. ive been trying to keep my self busy but im finding self thinking alot about wat goin on inside ... i know sounds crazy but true ...☺my boobs feel normal no heavy feeling not sore but a little cramping so i guess count down is coming soon so will know in a few days ... 😊

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Worryingalot81 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (05-06-2016),tjuls  (05-06-2016)