Closed Thread
Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mimimoo whoa CD42 that's incredible! Hoping AF rears her ugly head for you soon!

Welcome @LolaR 😊 I'm with Melbourne Primary IVF too! Hope you have better luck with a new clinic!

Well I'm still waiting for my update today, hoping no news is good news but you just don't know in this game do you lol! 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks very much tjuls (loved the rant), VickyP and onedaymaybebaby for making me feel so welcome!
    onedaymaybebaby great to meet a fellow Melb Ivf person_I know, it's a mysterious game but fingers crossed for your update today!
    I've never really had a WTF appt VickyP, but almost looking forward to it, it's amazing the difference a new plan of attack can make after a BFN. I know we can't control much in this game but it's good to feel like there is a plan there for all of us and drs/nurses are involved in our welfare before, during and after

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LolaR For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just been updated by text....finally lol! We are down to "2 good quality embryos continuing to develop" so we are booked in 9.30am Saturday for our 5 day transfer. I'm happy, I know the drop off rate is alarming when you first start IVF but it's still a bit like eeeeeek 😁 but I am very happy we have 2 progressing! After all it only takes one right lol?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (06-05-2016),tjuls  (05-05-2016),VickyP  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 is still good @onedaymaybebaby. Yes all u need is for 1 to stick.. An heir and spare!! Count down to PUPO begins..woohoo!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby great news on the 2 and hope all continues to go well until Saturday!

I have a quick question, I did my day 21 bt today and should all going well be able to do my day 2-5 end of next weekend. I scheduled in our next gp appointment for 30th may as originally this was earliest my dh could make and the doc also said it takes 2 weeks for results. Now my dh could make an earlier appointment but will the results be ready - 2 weeks seems a long time when the others are only a few days?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lbaines101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome LolaR. I'm also an ex Melb IVF and current Melb Primary too.
    Great news @onedaymaybebaby. It only takes 1!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies... over the past week i have read every page over the 3 threads!! But this is my first time posting!
    I had my first gp app yesterday at primary ivf syd. Got all my referrals... and spent the day negotiating getting cover for a few hrs at work this sun morning so i can get my cd21 test!! Freaking out... im terrible with needles and blood.. mainly needles involving blood. Im sure by the end of this ill be a pro at them!
    Just curious when i made my first gp app, the earliest i could get was like a month ahead of time. Is it easier to get apps after the initial one? And will they notify me after they have all the results or do i just phone and make app after my ultra sound?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reminder me again @Lbaines101 if the cd2-5 BT includes amh? If it does then this is the test that takes the longest to come back (4 days from memory). If that's the only thing left to be done. I'm sure they should have all the results by the earliest apptment if u wish to reschedule.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the group @tammyln
    Yes u will be a needle pro by the end of ur first stim cycle!! Maybe even become a needle addict like I have. I miss the needles... Hahaha
    Are u referring to ur 2nd GP apptment or the FS apptment?
    I find it is getting harder to book date for FS but the GP should OK.
    Are there any other tests u need done? If so, it could be they want to make sure all the results are back esp if u havent done cd2-5 BT and extra scans yet.
    Once u get to the FS apptment, things should start to move faster as u liaise with the nurses more and they are quite easy to contact.
    Good luck and looking forward to following u and LolaR and everyone else on ur journey. Hope it's a short one!
    Last edited by tjuls; 05-05-2016 at 20:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @VickyP, my af is a b***h... Especially this cycle!! Thanks for the info on EPU - I wanted to see whether I could actually start this month as af is so late that I may be back in town by EPU. I had my nursing appointment today and the nurse the absolutely wonderful. I came with my note pad plus questions and left feeling excited. Unfortunately my fs wasn't around to authorise this today but the nurse advised me to wait another week and if af still doesn't show, fs will send me off to have bloods done for a "see where you are" test. I'm now trying to determine/navigate starting my stimming whilst interstate. Easiest way would be if af appeared before I leave on Monday morning (or weekend!) so I can pick up meds but if it appears whilst I'm interstate, the nurse said she could fax through my script to a local chemist. Then I could do bt and ultrasounds in Primary owned facilities there. Yay!! I figure if EPU is to happen before I'm scheduled to return, I can always change my flights. Now, the only thing that needs to fit in to my grand plan is hubby. Hahaha, he'll be overseas with work whilst I'm away as well and I guess he can't just jump on a plane home when my eggs are ready 😅