Barossa Valley Shiraz is the s**t!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    Barossa Valley Shiraz is the s**t!
    Yum! Stop it! With pork belly and baby broccoli..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM there are alot of mixed reviews about DHEA, I have two gp's and one prescribed Dhea for an adrenal/ cortisol issue. This gp was telling me the benefits and that in her opinion it increases ovarian reserve and egg quality, and as for me it will increase adrenal function. However my other gp was telling me how dangerous it was and she advised to stop taking If ttc. I did take it for 3 months, I did notice balance of hormones and my cycles shortened with my pcos. My other gp scared me off it so I stopped taking it but I'd definitely look into it as I noticed a difference within myself whilst taking it. Not sure how my blood work was but it was definitely working for hormones.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Hello ladies! There's too much to catch up so I'll try my best ������
    Congrats on those BFPs! @MissTilly already 20 weeks and expecting a baby girl! Whoohoo! Note to myself: miracles can happen! ❤️

Sorry about your bfn @tjuls (or I should call you Dr now?������) @Billie2 nice to hear your levels are back to normal!

Afm, got tested and my NKC in blood are high. Dr M said chances are high that's why my embies are not implanting/miscarrying. I'll have a biopsy next week to check NKC in my uterus. He recommended to wait one more cycle, put DH on L-arginine and Carnitine to help his swimmers, and I on DHEA and melatonin to improve egg quality (plus the army of supplements we are already on: zinc, ubiquinol, etc). Once we are about to start a new cycle, I'll need Clexane/prednisone injections and intrallipids as well. Fun times ahead!
    @OneOfTheseDays sorry about your stressful cycle, that fert rate is awesome though! I'm curious about your protocol. Primary is quite "conservative", they don't believe in NKC treatment (they even told me about not taking fish oil, and it's one of the supps most of FS recommend for egg quality). I'm surprise you were supposed to be on Clexane, or that was with a different clinic?

We've decided to transfer two embies when the time comes. Have any of you tried to do it with Primary? I know they advise on not doing it, but I think I check all the boxes (not 40 yet, but almost there!)

Sorry for the long post! Haven't been here for a while ������

Welcome back @Kookii
    What a cocktail of supps! You definitely qualify to have 2 embies transferred hun. If not based on your history at Primary, then your ttc history overall.
    How does your FS feel about all the supplements that DrM has put you on? I hope they respect the treatment plan despite not 'believing' in it themselves.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (30-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Kookii hello! Sounds like you may have an answer. Good news. I know a friend who had the NK cell issue and once on a protocol she did succeed. If I get my way and DH is up for another go, we'd definitely transfer 2 (if I got 2 embryos that is!) Im 39 and 2 miserable efforts and never a frosty would surely qualify us.
    @LillyM I felt as though DrG was like a delayed telecast. She would pause so much and take her time looking at your results that I felt she wanted you to forget the question you asked. In my last appt she asked if Id like to see the nurses and I had no idea what for!? For a hug? But in saying that she looked after me long after my cycle in Feb. So follow up care was pretty good with Primary. I failed in feb and still in May they are dealing with me.

Thanks @LillyM for the info and @OneOfTheseDays and @tjuls I really appreciate it. They should put these vitamins in Shiraz so at least its enjoyable. Thats it, fertility support wine!

xx

Can you throw some in a bottle of Pinot Noir for me pls @Billie2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Willing you all on and I've read the updates. I've now passed the magical 12 week mark, 13.5 weeks, and over the moon with joy seeing the 12 week scan especially as I wasn't feeling particularly pregnant. It's so amazing after seeing the earlier scans how developed the baby is. And we even got a wave!!! And looking back it felt like this was never happen... So I'm so grateful and I hope it happens for all of you soon!! My new worry is disability. Nothing really that I can do except for hoping it will all be fine. I did do some blood tests in the end, and waiting the outcome if the second one. Perhaps I should have just declined the tests. I've been telling myself and the baby that I will love it no matter what. And I think worrying is completely normal. Anyway, estimated due date is 1 December. Wishing you all the very best

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-05-2016),VickyP  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies on abc at 8:30pm tonight is a segment on ivf if anyone is interested to watch.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (30-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone 🖐

My phones been crap the past few days and hasnt let me submit any messages !! Trying to catch up on all the pages lol, some very detailed information here, some of you should become a FS hint hint dr @tjuls

@VickyP my pain completely disappeared by Friday afternoon (dont want to jinx myself) so i never got it checked out. I have FS appointment on the 6th so just a waiting game until AF arrives

Congrats on all the BFP's !!! 🤗

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    @Kookii, glad to see you're back on track, or at least very very soon!

I had a double transfer in my previous cycle, even though I'm 38yo. They're def not big fans of it, but if you have had several failures before, they might agree on it.

When you say Dr M, is it Dr Mc Donald? Just curious whether it is a Primary Dr who prescribed DHEA/Melatonin since I'm planning to ask for it...?
    M is for Matthias, he's a reproductive immunologist. Have had two appointments with him and already found out about my immune issues. When I had the mc I found out I have a fibroid, apparently small in size, Dr M will check if it's really something to worry about or not and if I need to get it removed. Primary just ruled it out. As @tjuls said, the downside to a bulk-Bill clinic?
    Dr M prescribed DHEA/Melatonin, not Primary. I haven't seen Dr JMD since my mc, will do in a couple of weeks to talk about the next cycle, double transfer, sign all the paperwork, ect.

When do you have your appointment? Let me know what they say

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #3

Sorry double post
    Last edited by Kookii; 30-05-2016 at 20:12.