Closed Thread
Page 52 of 127 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby they said they didn't know. To me it doesn't make sense in my normal cycles I produce 15+ follicles but with the injections I get 1 immature one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @StephyG- I'm so sorry. Its been a crap-ola start to ur journey hun and to add $6.5k on top of that- its insulting and down right wrong. I hope you look after yourself in the mean time and I'm confident that your body will respond better with gonal f. Its a bit of a wait but your patience pays off hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79- I'm eagerly waiting to hear back from you regarding your beta today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, and um really crossing my fingers for the gonal f, it's definitely been a wait to start but now more waiting I guess! Lol we are always waiting... Looking forward to seeing more BFP on here so ladies key the ball rolling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear why August can't you start earlier ? I'm hoping my hormones behave next month on the first BT I just want to get started already been put behind three months thanks to my hormone levels
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyG View Post
    No good news from me, they cancelled my cycle because my e2 levels dropped further to 143. It sucks, I was just hoping to at least get to egg retrieval stage :-( the next cycle is in august so we have to wait until then the fs said he would out me on gonal f and start me at 300. Feeling so annoyed and sad because I couldn't even get to retrieval stage! And it' was 6.5k.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StephyG and @Lilym so hard and frustrating! It is so disappointing to hear it. Lots of hugs.

I have been feeling off these last few days. Must be a virus as all achey and sooo exhausted. Slept 12 hours last night. I'm the same as @onedaymaybebaby. Have to book scan in a week prior due to rosters.

What's news @ABG79? Hope they don't leave you waiting for too long!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news yet ladies.... I emailed the nurses and they are still waiting for my results. (As I had blood test at a Laverty near home). I'm so annoyed! May have to wait until Monday 😔
    @LillyM I'm so sorry you weren't successful this cycle. It's so unfair. Hope you'll be back here soon. We'll be here whenever you need us. Sending you a great big hug. Surround yourself this weekend with people who love you. Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Sorry to hear why August can't you start earlier ? I'm hoping my hormones behave next month on the first BT I just want to get started already been put behind three months thanks to my hormone levels

It is all a waiting game isnt it!! At Monash they do cycles every 2 months apparently they dont have numbers for one each month so thats the way they run it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh @StephyG. That's awful. I'm dying already with the one mnth wait. I can't imagine what 2 mnths wait will do to me..haha...
    By numbers u mean staff?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls numbers as in patients, im not sure how much truth is in it because there are a lot of couples trying in our town! But oh well gives us time to save I guess.

Can anyone help me with a question, I have started bleeding already? My cycle was only cancelled today and the nurses said it may be weeks before an AF arrives. So confused! is it normal to happen that quick?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (27-05-2016)