Closed Thread
Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hopefulangel1987 I'm sorry you're going through so much pain! I wouldn't risk anything, be on the safe side and get checked if I were you!!
    @ABG79 they look awesome Hun! Can't wait for your beta result!!

AFM nothing to report here other than I still haven't had my follow up letter re if our other emby made it to freeze!?! It's been 14 working days since transfer but the nurse said they sent it Tuesday LAST week....I might give them a call tomorrow?

Hope everyone else is doing well x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls thankyou your always a help

@ABG79 did the pain go away after your first or second AF? Woa look at those lines !!!! Congrats 🤗
    @onedaymaybebaby thanks hun .. I think ill call them tomorrow and ask for a scan or blood tests to check everything.. Im currently laying down with my heat pack because the pain was getting unbearable

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear... sorry that I couldn't give you much advice on PM @hopefulangel1987, but like @ABG79 and @onedaymaybebaby, I was not in pain after AF. I would also suggest that you head to the hospital and get yourself checked out - pain is not good and you shouldn't be putting up with it! Getting checked is a safe bet. Sending you the biggest hug! (BTW, 6 frosties is fantastic news, hope this means no more stimming again, ever!)

WOOHOO @ABG79, that's looking awesome! Can't wait!

Not long now @LillyM, hang in there! We are here for you!

How are you gals doing @onedaymaybebaby and @Lilpingu? Viability scans scheduled?

AFM, I can finally stop my pessaries! 3 doses left but heck! Leaving it! Had another scan yesterday because I had some abdominal pains (probably from constipation) and bub looked fine. Phew! Can't wait for Week 13 to roll around, gosh!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (27-05-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (26-05-2016),StephyG  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @VickyP all ok here, still just super tired and sore boobs! No sickness or anything! Scan is yet to be booked, sometime between 6-12th June, both Healthscan at Preston where I do IVF and a Healthscan closer to home say they don't have a roster until 1-2 weeks prior as they are bulk billed so have suggested I call end of next week to try my luck 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 I felt much better after 1st AF, and the 1st AF was the worse I'd ever experienced. Terrible period pains, extremely heavy flow and lasted nearly 8 days. Hope your pain eases soon, keep us updated xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby I remember waiting a few weeks to get my letter (which didn't contain a great deal of info). But if they say they've posted it to you, you should have received it by now. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

So I tested this morning at 14dpo and I'm out. BFN.

And no frostie.

Back to square one.

Now gonna have to go through the forever wait before stimming again.
    I'm trying to stay positive but right now I don't see any positivity in my case tbh.

I think I need to get away from all of this for a while for my own sanity.

Wishing you girls all the best X

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a relief u must feel @ABG79 to finally stop the pessaries...haha.. week 13 will roll by pretty quick 😊

Oh fork @LillyM😭😭😭.. I'm so sorry hun. it's such a draining ride.
    I hope the time away heals ur wounded heart and body, cry and cry alot ( it really helps), spend some time with hubby. We will be here for u hun when u return. Im devastated for u😔.
    Xxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No good news from me, they cancelled my cycle because my e2 levels dropped further to 143. It sucks, I was just hoping to at least get to egg retrieval stage :-( the next cycle is in august so we have to wait until then the fs said he would out me on gonal f and start me at 300. Feeling so annoyed and sad because I couldn't even get to retrieval stage! And it' was 6.5k.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @LillyM 😓 I know there is nothing we can say to make it better but know we are here for you when you come back! Take some time to get refreshed and come back fighting! Take care xx

Oh crap @StephyG that's terrible! Sorry this has resulted in this on your first go! Do they know why this has happened? Especially with you being PCOS? crap crappity crap crap 😡

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (28-05-2016)