Closed Thread
Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm feeling alright @VickyP.. Had a good cry this morning and then again driving over to parents place but had a re-group with me , myself and I and I'm feeling heaps better. I'm OK with whatever the outcome is. I'm grateful for all the support from u wonderful ladies
    Im happy to be distracted by all the excitement that's happening in here this week.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @VickyP we must have messaged at the same time 😜

I didn't get a chance to call the nurse today, if I'm still feeling it tomorrow I'll ask when she calls for the update 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP @tjuls thankyou, talk about timing ! I'll just go with the flow and see what happens. Trying not to get my hopes up.

@onedaymaybebaby ive done natural IUI before, so injections will be new to me (ill know what to expect thanks to all you lovely ladies)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls i just want to give you a big hug.... 🤗

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulangel1987 View Post
    @VickyP @tjuls thankyou, talk about timing ! I'll just go with the flow and see what happens. Trying not to get my hopes up.

@onedaymaybebaby ive done natural IUI before, so injections will be new to me (ill know what to expect thanks to all you lovely ladies)
    You'll smash it @hopefulangel1987 😊😊👍🏼

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to see the line on your pee sticks fading @tjuls 😔. Sending you big hugs and hoping bt on Friday comes back with a different result.

Woo hoo @hopefulangel1987! Timings worked out perfectly for you. Bring on the injections and EPU.

Glad to hear you're feeling better @onedaymaybebaby! I'm sure tomorrow's call will be about high quality embies!
    @VickyP such great news about your scan. Beanie is tracking along fabulously.

Is CD10 considered early for EPU @Lilpingu? I only ask because I have no idea what the average CD is when you stim. If I ovulate naturally anywhere between CD17-27, will I then ovulate and have EPU heaps earlier? I ovulate around CD16-19 on clomid cycles.

Ugh... I'm still waiting for af. Now on CD42. WTF. Longest cycle in 3 years. Negative blood hcg but strangely enough, positive opk. Pretty certain I ovulated 3 weeks ago... Unless it's a super late egg drop or I'm dropping twice this cycle 😞

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that AF is still not here @Mimimoo! What a b***h. 42 days is indeed long. Would you need to go back and see the doc to find out why?

I think CD10 is considered early (my EPU was CD10 too, and I usually ovulate CD16/17) and it tends to be the case for people with ohss risks as we react more to the stim jabs. I think it will be hard to say when EPU will be for you because it will depend on how your body responds to the stim meds and what the BT/scan results show along the way.

I hope AF shows up soon and you get some relief!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!

I am new to this thread but thanks Vicky P for inviting me! My name is Lola and recently went through fresh cycle with primary Ivf melbourne. Unfortunately, it was a BFN. It hurts as we all know (and wishing you all the best tjuls I really hope you get better blood results on Friday).
    I was impressed with the followup phone call from the wonderful nurse Sharon and the doctor Linda's determination to try something radically different this time! I'm 31 been married four years and have done 5 cycles with Melbourne IVF (1 fresh + 4 frosties all day 5 blastos) and none stuck_the doc there just kept doing the same thing and saying I needed to be patient but I feel sometimes it's silly to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result_so am very happy with dr Linda's response at primary that she will try something different _I know a lot of you are in Sydney but was just wondering how long did most of your doctors go before trying some slightly different approach? Wishing everyone all the best and be great to be a part of this group_have felt quite isolated so thought I would give this a try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What the?! @Mimimoo.. Af still hasnt arrived yet? Cd42 is such a long cycle. If ur opk is POS I say get back into the sack and start rolling around with hubby asap!!! Haha

Welcome @LolaR
    Sorry to hear about ur experience at Melb IVF. Hopefully Dr Linda can work her magic and change things up abit for u at Primary and get one of ur embies to stick!!
    My pet hate is hearing FS say to be patient.. they think they know what we're going through but really they dont. Our eggs aren't getting any younger and wasting precious embryos on the same plan isn't helping... Oh dear.. Pmsing ....haha.. Sorry for the rant..haha

I can't comment on the change of plan but a few of the ladies have had adjustments made to their stim cycle due to poor response so they might be able to answer ur question.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay and welcome to our group @LolaR! Hope we will make you feel very welcome!

Glad to know that you have had a good experience at Primary Mel so far. The other ladies over in Mel may have more to comment and share!

As far as I can tell, Primary seems very proactive in using different approaches when a cycle has failed. Based on my memory on here, I don't think anyone has been on the exact same protocol twice. I think they take the WTF appts (what we call the appts when you go back and see the FS after a failed cycle) rather seriously and usually introduces some changes to see if it helps.

I have only been on one stim cycle so I can't really comment, but my dear cycle buddy @LillyM is on a different protocol this time with new meds too.

Sorry to hear about the BFN But like everyone on here, you are a strong woman and will come back to nail the next cycle for sure! Cheering you on!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LolaR  (05-05-2016)