Closed Thread
Page 44 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    @VickyP and @tjuls thanks for replying. I'm just reading into EVERYTHING that's going on with my body and hoping the little blasty is sticking and growing nicely 🙏🏼😊
    @onedaymaybebaby I haven't had any spotting or cramping, a few minor twinges but think it may have been wind or poo pains haha. It is seriously like water I'm having to wear a pantyliner. Hope it's a good sign but it could just be from the crinone, im only 4dp5dt. How are you feeling? Any morning sickness xx
    Nothing too dramatic at this stage @ABG79 incredibly sore boobs and so tired that I feel like someone is drugging me daily lol! Get the odd crampy twinge every so often but it doesn't linger! Sometimes when I first wake up I feel almost hungover sick but I think that's from tiredness cos once I'm up and about there's no sick feeling 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeek @Lilpingu!! Omg I'm so so so happy for you! Please let that line get darker everyday! That's a blimmin good looking line now! Congrats Hun! Yay another Preggy buddy woop! 🎉😃
    @clucky14 thank you, still can't quite believe it 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (21-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu @onedaymaybebaby congrats!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

@VickyP you were 100% right, I called the nurses today and they said I needed an FS appointment or woukd miss out next month (geez they could of mentioned that before lol) So lucky we share experiences here !! I cant see FS until after 6 June due to the medicare thing, which is fine.

I cant wait to be PUPO with everyone lol !

@tjuls when do yiu think your FET will be?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (21-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good thing u booked with FS @hopefulangel1987. 👍
    I'm expecting to transfer end of June around 25th depending if my hormones stays balanced this cycle.
    When are u expecting yours hun? I agree.. I can't wait to be PUPO again... def no poas til 9dp5dt nxt cycle...haha.. who am I kidding? 😂😂

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (21-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tammyln when are you next in to see the GP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pass the popcorn @tjuls, this thread is on fire tonight! Huge congratulations @Lilpingu - what a fantastic way to celebrate TGIF 😊

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (21-05-2016),tjuls  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lbaines101 i haven't booked yet as i wasnt sure on my timing of tests. Going to call monday to book. Still need to get my partner in for all his tests next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I really dont know it depends on AF behaving! Most likely towards the end of June too !! 😬 ... Getting ahead of myself, I still need to get the call to see if any made the criteria to be frozen 😨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I caved I just POAS and there's a VERY faint line. This was a non medicated FET so I'm praying the line gets darker. You can't really see in the pic but I'll send it through anyway ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1463789258.006677.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can't even see it in this upload! Now you're all going to think I'm crazy