Closed Thread
Page 42 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG i survived my cd5 blood test. And this time no panic attack!! Yay. Had a much better nurse... 4 tubes so quickly and didnt notice at all. And i listened to all your advice and drank a **** tonne of water! Thanks ladies! Xx after the last test i was ready to throw in the towel and say F this ill foster children. Haha im such a sook. But reading all your journeys and seeing how brave you all are helped me. Take that needle phobia!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyln For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (20-05-2016),tjuls  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay well done @tammyln!

How are you my fellow PUPO's? @Lilpingu @Cassidy @LillyM
    Are u keeping calm? When are you going to POAS? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 fingers crossed your hormones start behaving! Geez you learn so much about your body on this journey don't you. I had no idea the important role hormones play on your body when TTC! Do u take Macca? And have u heard of seed cycling? They are both meant to help with balancing hormones. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @ABG79, not sure if you saw I answered you this morning...

Feeling alright a part for monstrous bloatedness. Trying to enjoy the fact that no news is good news... Meh.

Will try to hold till 14dpo as far as I am concerned. I said try.

How the PUPO crew is going?? Girls, stop dying quietly, let's share our agony ahahah!

Omg loosing it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tammyln yay congrats! I did my day 2-5 bt today also. Had to move my gp appointment back as they said they wouldn't have the amh results in time so now pushed back until 9th June. I was having an emotional day and cried because I moved he appointment and think I will miss another cycle! Not good I'm this emotional and haven't got any drugs or baby hormones to blame yet!!

Hope everyone is doing well today and looking forward to the weekend 😁

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lbaines101 For This Useful Post:

tammyln  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Lbaines101 this whole process is so emotional! So **** you've had to push your appointment back, 9th June will come around soon, so in the mean time be kind to yourself and focus on getting your mind and body ready for the next cycle. Sending u a big hug!
    @LillyM sorry I missed your previous reply, but gotta say giggled so much with your 'humidity' comment! Bloody hilarious! And you're right no symptoms is a good sign! This whole journey is about waiting - but it hasn't taught me any bloody patience!
    Whilst I'm physically noticing the side effects from crinone I've also had moments where I'm super emotional and just want to cry and I'm unsure why, guess it's all part of the craziness you go through!

Happy Friday ladies xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping my head in here to say Im here with an imaginary bag of popcorn watching the entertainment on here with u PUPO ladies😂😂.. You ladies crack me up @LillyM with ur weather forecast for the 'south pole' 😂 and @tammyln with ur needle phobia..haha..
    But you did it : highfive: @tammyln well done hun!!
    Oh fork @Lbaines101 😞.. can't believe u could be missing out on another cycle!😠
    Sending u big hugs hun. I would be calling the path lab to confirm if AMH result will be ready by ur original apptment. Not that I don't trust nurses but u could get them to speed it up or make sure ur BT is on the earliest run. I'm such a bad influence arent I? 😄
    I hope u dont miss out nxt cycle.
    Hope u ladies have a lovely weekend. Xx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (20-05-2016),LillyM  (20-05-2016),tammyln  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lbaines101 this might sound creepy... but i think we live near each other. I clicked on your profile and saw your post code! Im a needle phobic and stalker 😜

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyln For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    Yay well done @tammyln!

How are you my fellow PUPO's? @Lilpingu @Cassidy @LillyM
    Are u keeping calm? When are you going to POAS? Xx
    Omg I'm in a chemist as we speak. So tempted.... Feeling bloated still. OHSS has settled a little but I've gone all black to minimise bumps and a big scarf to cover the bulge for no one to suspect anything at work. Will have to pretend to drink tonight too as having dinner out with some girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79 yes I think everything just got on top of me and it's busy at work as well! Went outside with a cup of tea and felt much better!
    @tjuls I spoke to pathology centre and they said they couldn't guarantee it for my original appointment and it would have worried me that it wouldn't be ready! Unfortunately I am then away with work for a few days and then they were full some other days so I settled for 9th June - just hoping I can get the next appointments in quickly and we still might make it next time round 😁
    @tammyln yes it seems we are close!! I go to the rouse hill medical centre for blood tests and always have to lie down but they have been amazing! Wasn't even worried about the test today which is a massive step for me!!
    @Lilpingu sorry you are still feeling bloated! You are being very strong not poas!!!