Closed Thread
Page 41 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Thanks ladies - to be honest, I'm pretty over it. I hadn't thought about it since but only got reminded due to my OB visit and after he's explained to me again what the only option was, and why I was like "€£^%&&!!!!!" all over again. Basically I think I'm on the border of "high risk birth" because of the possibility of uterine rupture (given all those previous cuts so it's like a balloon with plenty of sticky tape holding it together). I have a pretty disgusting photo of all the fibroid fruits that came out from my orchard that my gynae gave me and I will not post it on here. LOL. 😄

All of us have our own struggles one way or another. I don't think my journey has been tougher than what you ladies have gone through / are going through but by sharing, I hope we all give each other strength to say that we will all come out the other end stronger and with our babies in our arms. 😊

Take care @Mimimoo, all will be fine for you soon I'm sure!

Oh, I forgot to add @onedaymaybebaby, you will get instructions to start Crinone from nurse. I started mine the day before ET. Good luck with the call today! 😊👍🏻
    @ABG79 - sounds like Crinone avalanche to me. LOL. I didn't have as much problems with Crinone as the pessaries maybe because the pessaries were more than twice my Crinone dosage but I have the same "leaking problem" with Oripro. 😝
    Thanks @VickyP but I think your message re starting crinone was for someone else? Lol you can pull the preggy brain card lol 😂😀

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the Vitex @Mimimoo. Hope it works well for u as it did me. 😊 @ABG79- I don't remember having clear mucus from the Crinone but then again that cycle was BFN. I did have it on the Oripro.. so I'm not sure if thats any help to pick out if it's a good sign or not. Fingers crossed it is. @VickyP. I agree we are all strong women. We each have our battles and every fight hopefully brings us all closer to our dream of having our babies in the end.
    I love reading everyone's journey and I like to share mine - sharing is caring 😃

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @onedaymaybebaby. Definitely baby brain setting in @VickyP 😂😂
    I think u meant @hopefulangel1987

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (20-05-2016),VickyP  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79 I had the same thing after ET at around the same time....I put mine down to the crinone, I still get it occasionally now but not like I did at first! I had stacks of CM during stimming! Have you had any spotting/cramps at all?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP and @tjuls thanks for replying. I'm just reading into EVERYTHING that's going on with my body and hoping the little blasty is sticking and growing nicely 🙏🏼😊
    @onedaymaybebaby I haven't had any spotting or cramping, a few minor twinges but think it may have been wind or poo pains haha. It is seriously like water I'm having to wear a pantyliner. Hope it's a good sign but it could just be from the crinone, im only 4dp5dt. How are you feeling? Any morning sickness xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL. Baby brain setting in so early?! OOPS. More like typing on the train. Yes, that Crinone note was for @hopefulangel1987 (about FET).

I can't wait to get off Oripro - hate hate hate it! Constipated, bloated and just dead tired all the time.

@ABG79 - I do that now too, read into everything and over analyse - it's one big worry fest for sure, you are always wondering "is this it?" "is this normal?" "should I go see the doc?". During the TWW, it was "oh yeah", now, it's "oh no". LOL. I had pretty intense abdominal pains yesterday so much so I panicked and wondered whether I should go back to the OB, but I think it might be constipation pains after all. Better today but still lingering. Sigh.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79, same here in regards to humidity level in undies...lol
    That wet feeling hey... delightful! This morning I thought I was literally peeing myself!

Yeah it's the Crinone playing... that thing has so many side effects, it's not even funny! As long as they stay physical effects, I don't mind them too much, but last time I had a massive breakdown as well... the mental effects are way harder to control. But that's me, doesn't mean it'll happen to you!

I know that feeling things happening in your body seems reassuring and you're eager to feel something - anything for God sake!! - but remember: the biggest sign of successful pregnancy during the 2WW is NO SIGN!

Come on, hang in there, 5 more days to go... xxx

Ps: I'm dying too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (20-05-2016),VickyP  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    Awesome roll call @tjuls you're amazing! 😘

So today is 4dp5dt and I'm surprised how calm I'm feeling, really just trying to enjoy this moment of the process, and be completely present rather than wishing my life away which is what I feel like I've been doing with each cycle!

Need some advice... Yesterday morning and this morning I've had heaps of cervical mucus, it's really clear and really slippery (no odour) Is this just a side effect from the nasty crinone? Or a good sign of implantation? I'm hypersensitive to everything that's going on in my body at the moment!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday lovely ladies xx
    Omg I know exactly what you mean about symptom spotting @ABG79 in 4dp5dt and woke up with none of that usual lovely cottage cheese crinone, but to some cervical mucus and it was tinged pink now all I can think of in ?implantation bleed. This is going to be a very long week

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (20-05-2016),tjuls  (20-05-2016),VickyP  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A huge congratulations @onedaymaybebaby 👏😃
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Hi ladies! Well the results are in and I'm PREGNANT!! 😃😃😃

Got the call around 3pm! The nurse said they like to see HCG at a minimum of 100 and I'm at 400! Prog levels are spot on too! They don't require any more blood tests, continue with Crinone once daily until the second box is finished (so another 2weeks worth) and just have to organise my first scan between 6-12th June! My mind is blown and I feel so incredibly lucky/blessed/emotional all rolled into one! We have a long way to go but we are on the right track! And I arrived home to a beautiful bunch of flowers from my DF! What a great day 😊

Hope everyone is feeling ok today and wishing you all good vibes and lots of positive thoughts xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all hope everyone's doing well 😜It's the weekend yay! I've been at work all week so happy to be off today with my little one. I started Vitex today I struggled to find the Blackmores one so I got the Swisse brand . Really hope it helps so I can start my cycle next month both last two months my fsh was too high to even begin so fingers crossed

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (20-05-2016),tjuls  (20-05-2016),VickyP  (20-05-2016)