Closed Thread
Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awsome roll call @tjuls ... How are you doing?

Im doing much better thanks @VickyP

To anyone that did FET, what was the process?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hopefulangel1987,

For my FET, it was:
    1) 30 days after stim cycle, see FS (get an appt ASAP, you don't want to miss a cycle just because of appt dates)
    2) see FS and sign FET consent form. She told me then it was a natural / unmedicated FET cycle for me. Consent form is for up to 2 FET cycles back to back
    3) wait for AF. Call nurses on CD01 when AF arrives. Get referral forms for BT. Pick up Crinone if you don't already have.
    4) First BT on day 9.
    5) second BT on day 13 plus scan to check lining thickness and follicles for ovulation signs.
    6) get informed of ET if all ok.
    7) ET and then tww.

I know some ladies have had to do a trigger at step 5.

Hope that helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP the nurses never mentioned I had to have a FS appointment ?! I'll call them tomorrow and make one asap, I would be so p'd if I missed out next month because of that !! Thanks for letting me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will have to see the FS @hopefulangel1987. They didn't tell me too until I called when I had my AF and then found out. I had to wait a cycle in between as a result (EPU in Feb and ET in April). 😡 They consider this as 2 separate cycles (I know, I was equally peeved because it felt like I didn't get to complete my cycle the first time round). And you need to sign the consent form for FET. Partner has to go along. Call them tomorrow and book yourself in for the earliest appt possible.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP but it is like an incomplete cycle 😱

Come to think if it, the last FS appointment she explained it might be a frozen cycle because of my amh level - now I cant remember if she gave us consent forms and we signed it .. argh so annoying lol ill give them a call first thing tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing alright @hopefulangel1987 😊. Hope you're recovering well. @VickyP pretty much summed FET up. Awesome job @VickyP.
    I'm not sure if anyone had the same experience as me but I found I have a better chance of getting an earlier apptment with the FS if I got the nurse to book me in when they call with the bfn. It could just be coincidence .haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @VickyP.. you've had a rough journey getting to where u are now.
    Can't believe you've gone through a myomectomy and now a c section.
    I know it's the only option but my gosh 😦. I hope those bloody fibroids stay put or disappear altogether.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought vitex this afternoon @tjuls and will start on it tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed it helps balance my hormone levels! Awesome work on the roll call too 😉

Thanks @MrsSingh, sucks to be needing hugs but every hug helps! Glad to have you back on here and to hear that you're recovering well. I know Sept seems a long way away but hopefully we can keep you entertained so before you know it, it will be your turn!

Oh @VickyP, your journey to pregnancy sounds awful. I can't believe you had so many fibroids! I had (and still do) 2 fibroids that were discovered when I was pregnant with my son. They grew slightly but were both under 4cm and didn't cause any problems. I'm sure yours will stay at bay too!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome roll call @tjuls you're amazing! 😘

So today is 4dp5dt and I'm surprised how calm I'm feeling, really just trying to enjoy this moment of the process, and be completely present rather than wishing my life away which is what I feel like I've been doing with each cycle!

Need some advice... Yesterday morning and this morning I've had heaps of cervical mucus, it's really clear and really slippery (no odour) Is this just a side effect from the nasty crinone? Or a good sign of implantation? I'm hypersensitive to everything that's going on in my body at the moment!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday lovely ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - to be honest, I'm pretty over it. I hadn't thought about it since but only got reminded due to my OB visit and after he's explained to me again what the only option was, and why I was like "€£^%&&!!!!!" all over again. Basically I think I'm on the border of "high risk birth" because of the possibility of uterine rupture (given all those previous cuts so it's like a balloon with plenty of sticky tape holding it together). I have a pretty disgusting photo of all the fibroid fruits that came out from my orchard that my gynae gave me and I will not post it on here. LOL. 😄

All of us have our own struggles one way or another. I don't think my journey has been tougher than what you ladies have gone through / are going through but by sharing, I hope we all give each other strength to say that we will all come out the other end stronger and with our babies in our arms. 😊

Take care @Mimimoo, all will be fine for you soon I'm sure!

Oh, I forgot to add @onedaymaybebaby, you will get instructions to start Crinone from nurse. I started mine the day before ET. Good luck with the call today! 😊👍🏻
    @ABG79 - sounds like Crinone avalanche to me. LOL. I didn't have as much problems with Crinone as the pessaries maybe because the pessaries were more than twice my Crinone dosage but I have the same "leaking problem" with Oripro. 😝

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (20-05-2016)