Closed Thread
Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP its a life learning experience lol

@tjuls you forgot about me 😿 the move was a b%at$$ but we got there at the end, just alot to organise!! I think combination of AF and moving did it.

How are you feeling hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how it feels @tjuls. I've recently gone through 6 FET with all high quality embryos and most of them were chemical pregnancies. Such an emotional roller coaster. Those were from 2013 where the first fresh embryo from the batch gave me my son, so I'm hoping a fresh cycle is the answer.
    I remember feeling sore for a couple of weeks post EPU too @onedaymaybebaby but then again that could have been the OHSS.
    Scan and bt done today so will wait tonight for the plan.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (04-05-2016),tjuls  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG.... Just got a text message saying to start puregon from tomorrow evening...I guess AF was late for a reason!!! Let it begin .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulangel1987 View Post
    OMG.... Just got a text message saying to start puregon from tomorrow evening...I guess AF was late for a reason!!! Let it begin .....
    WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

What a surprise start @hopefulangel1987, all in perfect timing! The stars are all aligned for you this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry for what you have been through @Lilpingu. It's gut wrenching and I can't imagine the strength you have to pull through 6 FET and most of them cp!! :O I hope I have ur strength and ur determination to go back again.
    @hopefulangel1987 welcome aboard the injection train hun!! Timing can not be anymore perfect!
    :miliedance:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls sorry to hear re. Potential chem but as said all is not lost until she shows and wishing you all the best.
    @hopefulangel1987 hope all goes well with the jabs and good you are off and away.

I have a bt tomorrow and another next week and a gp appointment at the end of May (first one dh could make from his new job) now I have suspicions that we will miss the next cycle as well as we would need to squeeze a fs and a nurse appointment in a very short time but we will see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU Friday for me!!! This cycle has gone way too quickly. That will make it day10. Freaking out right now 😬

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! @Lilpingu!!!
    It has gone by so quickly hasnt it? But no time to stop and think and analyse now.. You have EPU on friday!!! Yay!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @Lilpingu, rest up, stock up and I really hope ohss stays far away from you this time!
    @tjuls - how are you feeling hun?
    @onedaymaybebaby - are you feeling better from the bloating? Did you manage to speak to the nurse?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gals! Feeling ok after a day at work, not needing panadeine at all now, just hope the bloated tummy feeling dies down over the next few days! Has definitely helped being more active today!! Will hear from the nurse tomorrow to see if/how are our 4 lil embies are doing!!
    @hopefulangel1987 woohoo that's so exciting! Sorry you will have to remind me...have you done IVF before or is this your first time? Wishing you the best of luck 😊
    @Lilpingu Yeehaa! Epu on Friday! That must feel incredibly fast for you! Well done, hope you have an easy run with epu!! 😊