Closed Thread
Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LillyM @ABG79 hold out on poas as long as u can. More questions are raised once u poas- is it going to get darker? Is it too early? etc.. better to live in the bliss of ignorance I reckon.. now if I only I can take my own bloody advice!! 😂😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also @Mimimoo- have u considered a lap to remove endo and cysts? If u have to wait for these issues to be resolved, maybe an agressive intervention like a lap could speed things up for u.
    I have a friend who was ttc for close to a year. She finally went to see a FS at ivfA (I think) and they found she had endo. She had a lap done to remove the endo, got told to keep trying naturally for 6 mnths and bam fell preg within the 6 mnths.

I don't know if it's luck or if it's the procedure but something to consider?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the suggestions @tjuls! I actually tried the castor oil packs for 4 months last year and noticed a huge difference in the blood flow past my c-section scar too! I stopped when I had surgery for my endo and then the gyno told me not to do anything further - ie: give the body a chance to recover on its own and that my chances of falling pregnant naturally were back to pre-endo (whereby I was pregnant twice within 2 months but obviously the 2nd time was an ovarian ectopic!). I looked at doing the castor oil packs again yesterday but after some googling, saw that it's not recommended when TTC. I can't remember reading this last year! So I didn't do it. Also, can you tell me how often I should take vitex? Everything I read says daily but I remember something said on here about only pre-ovulation???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @LillyM - exactly! The wait where we can't do anything just makes me feel absolutely useless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree @Mimimoo.. since starting the castor oil packs, my c scar looks ALOT better! Oh my I think I've heard it all now- cervical pregnancy with @MrsSingh and now an ovarian ectopic from u! 😯
    I wonder why castor oil packs arent good for ttc? I got told to do it 3days on, 4th day off, only before ovulation and never during period. So that sort of leaves cd6/7 - cd14 depending on when u ovulate. She emphasised the 3 days on 4yh day off. Never asked her why though 😄
    With Vitex, I've been taking it from day 5 right through to the day af shows her face. I like to stop, reset my body (hormonally) before starting again. I've read some women carry on during their periods but i'd prefer a break. I take 1g once a day and first thing in the morning with my prenatals and coq10.
    Whether u stay on it once u get ur BFP is a topic for discussion and everyone has their opinion on it. Personally my philosophy is if Vitex helps to get preg, then I'm staying on it til the placenta takes over at 12-13 weeks. But others have gone off it too. So that's something to think about 😉

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

MrsSingh  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call Update:

Waiting to Stim:
    - @clucky14
    - @LolaR
    - @tammyLin
    - @Lbaines101

Stimming right now
    - @StephyG

Waiting for FET in May/June
    - @hopefulangel1987
    - @Ashe87 (?)
    - @sonnico

Hugs Needed
    - @MrsSingh- waiting for HCG to fall after cervical preg
    - @Mimimoo- waiting for (stubborn) cysts to burst

PUPO
    - @LillyM- beta 30/5
    - @ABG79- beta 27/5
    - @Lilpingu- beta 23/5
    - @Cassidy- beta 27/5

Graduates
    - @VickyP- 9weeks
    - @RainbowLorikeet- 11 weeks
    - @MissTilly- 18 weeks
    - @onedaymaybebaby- 1st beta 400!

( Best if you ladies let me know your EDD, rather me adjusting your GA every roll call )

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (19-05-2016),Lilpingu  (19-05-2016),MissTilly  (19-05-2016),StephyG  (19-05-2016),tammyln  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls, AF finally arrived this morning so yes I'm going ahead with FET! My last embryo from first stim cycle so fingers crossed!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! 400 is a fantastic number!!!!!!! You must be thrilled! Im so happy for you! Hopefully its all smooth sailing for you from here!

Best of luck to those waiting on transfers or in the 2ww. Looks like ill be stimming again around September.. need to have a 4 month break due to the meds i have been on..

Apparently i have been the only cervical pregnancy reported in a very long time.. that being said i finally feel like im getting better! Gained 1.5kgs during the process and im still bloated so i feel like a hippo! All my clothes are too tight!

@Mimimoo sorry you're in the hugs needed section with me
    Last edited by MrsSingh; 19-05-2016 at 16:05.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSingh For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (19-05-2016),tjuls  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to know that you are better @MrsSingh! Most important thing is to nurse your health back! Rest lots!

Sorry to hear about stubborn cysts @Mimimoo, how annoying! I had a bit of that problem 3.5 years back when I first got married as well. I had large uterine fibroids (which made themselves known "conveniently" 1 month before my wedding) and I was bleeding massively during AF for 3 months. Had to schedule a surgery immediately after my wedding and I had an "orchard" of them - 13 of them got removed, largest being 11cm, larger than a newborn's head apparently. Went through the open surgery, then had cysts pop up afterwards, but thankfully, they resolved in 2 months. so the first year of my marriage, we couldn't try for kids at all. Thank goodness I haven't had similar problems since (although they have found 2 new 1cm fibroids in my IVF scans). Can't imagine the reproductive problems women have to endure and go through!

I hope the cysts and your huddles resolve quickly!

I had a brief discussion about birth options with my OB yesterday. Based on my orchard of fibroids that needed to be cut out previously, I need to do a C-section (which is fine by me, always thought that since my surgery).

AWESOME roll call @tjuls - you are amazing!
    My EDD is 21 Dec 2016. @MissTilly's EDD is 16 Oct if I didn't remember incorrectly.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (19-05-2016),MissTilly  (19-05-2016),tjuls  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Roll Call Update:

Waiting to Stim:
    - @clucky14
    - @LolaR
    - @tammyLin
    - @Lbaines101

Stimming right now
    - @StephyG

Waiting for FET in May/June
    - @hopefulangel1987
    - @Ashe87 (?)
    - @sonnico

Hugs Needed
    - @MrsSingh- waiting for HCG to fall after cervical preg
    - @Mimimoo- waiting for (stubborn) cysts to burst

PUPO
    - @LillyM- beta 30/5
    - @ABG79- beta 27/5
    - @Lilpingu- beta 23/5
    - @Cassidy- beta 27/5

Graduates
    - @VickyP- 9weeks
    - @RainbowLorikeet- 11 weeks
    - @MissTilly- 18 weeks
    - @onedaymaybebaby- 1st beta 400!

( Best if you ladies let me know your EDD, rather me adjusting your GA every roll call )
    Awesome @tjuls!!

According to an online calculator with date of 5 day blastocyst transfer my EDD is 23 Jan 2017 but I guess I will know more at my scan 2nd week of June so will keep you posted x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (19-05-2016)