Closed Thread
Page 38 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That sure is a pretty bag @StephyG - it looks like it's full of babydust too! Yay congratulations @onedaymaybebaby... Maybe you're having twins 😉 Unfortunately @tjuls and @VickyP, even with booking an earlier flight back to Sydney for my ultrasound and then rushing to the collection centre for my bt, I'm out this cycle 😭 Adding to my lovely bounty of endo and cyst on my ovaries, I now have another 2 cysts. Devastated doesn't even begin to describe how I was feeling this afternoon and I haven't even started the IVF journey!! You ladies are very strong and reading all your good news/positivity tonight is making me feel better. Thank you! @Lbaines101 - great timing, wishing you all the best with everything! Oh @Lilpingu, you poor thing - rest up tomorrow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (18-05-2016),StephyG  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo a bit of luck with my timing yes - better than last time!! I'm sorry your master plan didn't work out! Keep positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry to hear that @Mimimoo.

That's not good at all. Damn those cysts!

What's going to happen now? Do you have to do anything about those cysts? What are the possible next steps?

Regardless, we are here for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely ladies! I appreciate your support and positivity! You have kept me very sane lol!
    @Mimimoo, I'm sorry your plan didn't come to fruition! Here's hoping this cycle is a quick one and you can get underway real soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! @VickyP the FS said that I will just have to wait for the cysts to resolve on their own. They are functional cysts so have pushed my E2 levels too high and until they burst, I can't start. She said better luck next cycle... But my last cycle lasted 53 days!! I first went to see Primary in September last year so it just feels like I've been waiting to start for a very long time 🙁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @onedaymaybebaby! Your new name is now: onedayforsurebaby!! Ahah
    All the best for the start of your new journey, the hardest part is behind!!
    @ABG79, I'm good thanks hun, pretending nothing happened lol.
    I'm 2 days behind you so it's really really fresh today being only 6dpo. Meh. I keep working and living my life really but I know that next week weird thoughts will start bugging me... Poas... Not?? Ahah
    Anxiety will kick in soon for sure! X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM I'm trying to relax and not think about it but that ain't happening. I'm going to try and hold off POAS until next Wednesday.. We'll see if I can last.. I'm making sure I'm sleeping well though and trying not to 'stress'. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @minimoo I feel for you, sorry to hear about more delay...
    To me, the wait factor is by far the worst torture in the whole ivf process, not the needles, not the scans, not the hormones or even surgery, but the WAIT...! Ooooh man especially between the cycles when you're left doing nothing and feeling useless.

Your wait though, is taken to another level and I hardly imagine how you must feel...

We're here for you, it will happen, and when it will, we'll still be here... Hang in there sweetie, try to get busy as much as you can so time flies by...

Huge hug for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @ABG79! Well, 14dpo sounds like a really reasonable time to poas... If you manage!

Cannot wait! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @onedaymaybebaby!! Sooo happy u got it first go!! 💃💃
    And also with good beta numbers😃 @Mimimoo- I'm soo sorry to hear this cycle is cancelled.
    I'm surprised they can't do anything about the cysts. How long do u have to wait if u need them to 'resolve' by themselves? I'm sorry but I wouldn't be happy with that response from them, esp when u started in sept and still waiting to start stimming. 😠
    I have a suggestion I don't know if u want to look into it- castor oil packs. Ive been doing them once or twice before ovulation to help with my caesar scar. My first Acupuncturist made a comment a long time ago that she could tell I had poor pelvic circulation because my scar didn't look like it 'fully' healed.
    There's also Vitex to bring down ur e2 😉..
    Last edited by tjuls; 19-05-2016 at 12:26.