Closed Thread
Page 36 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh dear @hopefulangel1987, hope the ohss stays at bay and doesn't get any worse. FS and nurses couldn't do anything. Basically:
    1) rest more
    2) drink only Gatorade / electrolytes
    3) eat more salty food
    4) try to pee. If constipated, can buy and eat Nu Lax, a type of fruit laxative.
    5) monitor wait gain. Can't remember the cut off but I think it's 2kg. More than 2kg and very sick to then go to the hospital.

Hope you feel better soon! Ohss - stay away please!!!!

PS: @tjuls, what I meant was I think the nurse said she will let @hopefulangel1987 know on Day 7 about how many embies make it to freezing because Day 5 is a Sat. Otherwise they usually call and inform on Day 5. 😝

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (17-05-2016),tjuls  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @VickyP ohss stay away !! I am so over gatorade and water, dont think ill ever drink it after this cycle lol

Oh yes makes sense now, feels like a long wait !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulangel1987 View Post
    Yes @VickyP ohss stay away !! I am so over gatorade and water, dont think ill ever drink it after this cycle lol

Oh yes makes sense now, feels like a long wait !
    Oh it's so bad. I've put on 1kg of fluid around my ovaries today. My poor tummy is tight and tender. I can't remember when it starts to subside. Do you remember @VickyP? I remember it was after my beta. The initial part is just so uncomfortable 🙁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great roll call!!!

Super excited to se how you go tomorrow @onedaymaybebaby

I had another blood test today, hcg has dropped to 271 which is good i guess.. glad im starting to feel normal!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor you @Lilpingu, I know how uncomfortable it is. Good news is that it is probably triggered by raising hcg! Hope it doesn't get worse... Think it took about 2-3 weeks to subside for me.

@hopefulangel1987 - don't drink water! Only Gatorade! Water tends to be retained in the body. Are you on powder Gatorade? I used the powder version and I resorted it to making it thicker (adding more powder to the water). I know what you mean - I think I have had enough gatorade for a while. Let us know how you go. If you have quite a bit of weight gain, like 2-3kgs and pee is still very yellow in colour (sorry TMI), remember to raise the alert, means the water is not getting out quick enough. Have you spoken to the nurses?

That roll call is perfect @tjuls - brilliant! I am coming to 9 weeks tomorrow. Going for my first OB visit and scan - fingers and toes crossed! I am so nervous!

Good to hear from you @MrsSingh! Glad that you are feeling better!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

MrsSingh  (18-05-2016),tjuls  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops ive also even been diluting my gatorade with water LOL i hate the sweet taste. I have the liquid version (like the powder) i better start drinking it right. I told the nurse I was starting to bloat and she said to call back if it gets worse or if other symptoms show. Gosh imagine i had the hcg trigger and not the lucrin, id b feeling 24677556886 x worse.

@VickyP wow 9weeks already how time flys!! Good luck 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @hopefulangel1987 for your response 😊 Hope ohss stays away, far far away and the bloating goes down soon.

I've just caught up on the last few pages. Boy, how fast things have progressed! I was so happy to read everyone's good news - well done ladies. It definitely sounds like a hard journey and you're all smashing through it 👍

Afm, af finally reared her ugly head on Sunday - CD53. Longest cycle ever. I'm still interstate and did my bt yesterday only to be advised this afternoon by the nurse that the FS would like another bt and scan tomorrow to decide whether I can start stimming. I was in a rush this afternoon when I posted because I was trying to book an earlier flight home to make the scan appointment (the one interstate was fully booked and couldn't fit me in) and I'm hoping now that the flight will be on time and I can make it to a bt in Sydney before 10am. My grand plan needed tweaking 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this page is moving so fast I can't keep up lol! Thank you @MrsSingh! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! The pregnancy line was officially darker than the control line at 9dp5dt on the FRER test but it's still nerve wracking, hoping the numbers grow in the bloods as they should 😊 hope you are doing ok, you gave had a long journey! Good to see that your levels are dropping x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally AF arrived! Glad but always that tinge of sadness (even though I knew I wasn't actually preg) should be able to get in Friday morning for bt which gives a week before my GP appointment so all worked out ok!

Hope everyone is feeling ok today! 🤗

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lbaines101 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbaines101 View Post
    Finally AF arrived! Glad but always that tinge of sadness (even though I knew I wasn't actually preg) should be able to get in Friday morning for bt which gives a week before my GP appointment so all worked out ok!

Hope everyone is feeling ok today! 🤗
    Yay @Lbaines101 and @Mimimoo you're getting so close 😊😊😊
    @Lilpingu and hopefulangel1987 how are you feeling today?

Blood test done this morning, now just a looooong day waiting for the call 😬

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (18-05-2016),VickyP  (18-05-2016)