Closed Thread
Page 30 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear. Just arrived at the clinic for the transfer and there are 3 ladies in front of me.

And! I'm busting.

This is gonna be long...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers xd it wont be too long @LillyM. Hope the FS doesnt run into any problems with the other 3 ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in and out @LillyM shouldn't be too long (I hope) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone thanks @tjuls & @VickyP..Im still a little out of it so sorry for any typos i mightmake lol

This was my day:
    Got to the clinic and was told my estrogen and some other level was through the roof and if I didnt have the lucrin trigger id end up in hospital 100% (fingers crossed i still dont). I was told i had ALOT of follicles.

Woke up after egg pick up and was extremely sore.... 8 out of 10 pain 😰 and veey nauseous.

They gave me some panadene and something for the nausea. FS only asked me if i was sore and then rushed off... They collected 15 eggs (i only know this because it was written on the day surgery paper I took home).

I havnt eaten anything all day, the nauseas come back and I just feel like death right now

I agree dr tjuls sure does help alot.. We love tou @tjuls

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh dear @hopefulangel1987, sending you many hugs....

hope you feel better soon... try to have something light to eat, like salty crackers or something. Salty stuff should help ease the bloatedness. Just nibble as you go along if you are feeling nauseous (think rabbits), a little at a time is better than no food. I hope the trigger keeps the after affects at bay. The nausea could be from the GA (and not the egg retrieval per se) - my sis reacts very badly to GA as well. Next time if you go through another procedure requiring GA (hope not ever!), make sure you tell the anaesthetist.

Who was the doc? That's so rushed! The least they can do is to tell you how many eggs they got personally. Sounds like your e2 level must be through the roof. I was quite sore too once the GA wore off (I had 23 eggs removed) - hot packs will help.

I hope you feel better soon hun. Rest up lots.. sending good vibes to you...

ohss - STAY AWAY!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @ABG79 on being PUPO! Yay, another milestone! How are you feeling?

2 is good @LillyM! Yay, you might get twins! LOL! Hope you are in and out of there already!

Everything crossed for you and sending you both lots of sticky baby dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP thank you sweet lady! I feel great hope I feel some twinges in the coming days! Just waiting to get post Accupuncture - the lady is doing a home visit so I can stay nice and relaxed in the comfort of my own home! Looking forward to a good night sleep! @LillyM hope you're done and PUPO with me !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh nice! That's awesome that you get an at-home-session! What a great way to relax and just soak it all in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 sorry to hear about nauseous etc, due to GA for sure. It will ease up soon don't worry, tmrw u'll feel 100 times better. Abuse the hot pads on belly! They feel sooo good when u're sore!
    On the bright side, with so many eggs collected you should get a really nice number out of this and most probably frosties, meaning no more EPU for you!

Afm, was the last one at the ET today, waited a bit but that's fine. Wait becomes 2nd nature in IVF doesn't it lol!

I had the unexpected and great surprise to hear that my grade 2 turned into a a grade 1 and even is at the morula stage now and looks really good! For us, with our so small number and low quality, it means a lot! DF got overly excited and took a pic ahah!

They transferred also the 2nd one, a grade 3, 4 cells only, which at 3,5 days doesn't seem promising... What do u think @tjuls?

Either way I'm pretty happy and it's all about luck now... Happy to be with u @ABG79!

Let the wait begin.........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    ThIs is so awesome to read @LillyM! Wow go lil Embies! You must be so pleased considering what you were facing! Loving your positivity! We will love reading yours and @ABG79 updates! If you are happy to share, would love to see your pics xx
    @hopefulangel1987 sorry to read the sedation has hit you hard! Try to drink lots to help flush the excess drug wastes out of your system! I was pretty rough on the day of my EPU but felt much better the next day, aside from the pain/bloating! Hope it passes soon for you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post: