Closed Thread
Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh bugger @tjuls 😤 we are here for you! I hope Friday's Beta brings you better news. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you thank you thank you ladies for telling it as it is. I really appreciate the support. I would be 100x more emotional if it weren't for u all.
    It is @VickyP... All a game of numbers and one rule does not necessarily apply to everyone. We all hope and pray that we get a sticky baby on the nxt roll. If not, we cry, we curse but we always pick ourselves off and carry on.
    @LillyM we have 3 frosties left. I think this was the last one of the good quality embyro. The rest are 2nd grade (I think). I will ask Dr G again at the WTF apptment.

Anyways life goes on
    - @Lilpingu.. Good luck with scan and BT today
    - @LillyM- how was the first injection of Gonal F?
    - I'm sure I'm missing someone..:?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, Gonal F = walk in the park.

For some reason I thought it wasn't a pen, but it is, just like the Puregon so easy breezy..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, just wondering if anyone has suffered with a lot of wind/gas pain after EPU. At first it was just the bloating from the actual EPU but now it's more my stomach/bowels whenever I eat! I wake up in the morning with a flat (ish lol) tummy but once I'm up and moving around and have something to eat I bloat out again, feel very uncomfortable and gassy! Sorry if it's tmi but I never suffer from this normally! My diet hasn't changed at all. Do you think something like Degas tablets would be safe to take or should I call the nurses? I'm so uncomfortable lol 😬😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the discomfort @onedaymaybebaby. I can imagine how uncomfortable it is.

I was VERY bloated after EPU for 2 weeks due to ohss, so I think everyone will get some sort of bloating and discomfort (maybe just not to the same extent as me). It might be the digestion system acting up a little.

I think you should call the nurses and let them know and ask them what meds would be safe to take. They might also have other useful advice for you.

I hope it goes away for you and you feel better soon!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodmorning ladies 😁
    Ive just finished my nursing appointmnt and I have to say, I really appreciate the nursing staff who take their time to explain everything. I explained how I spotted and then AF was yesterday. The nurse suggested i do a BT today to see how my hormones are and if looking good, I can start injections from tomorrow..... 😑😑😑😑😑😑 I was worried about the stress/tired I am this month but she assured me it wont affect egg quality.... Can I get opinions???

I wont get BT results till after 4pm today so will know more bu then

@tjuls really hoping for good results on Friday, your a trooper and it will work out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, that's exciting @hopefulangel1987 - I would go with the nurse's advice - they are the experts after all. If you can start immediately, why not?

But at the end of the day, you will need to make that call - do you feel up for it? Physically and emotionally? How's the move and your schedule looking like? If you can squeeze in the few BTs / scans needed and then have some time off when EPU comes around, then it might all work out this cycle!

Just have a think about it for now and you can make a decision when the BT results come back this arvo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP thankyou !! I have this week and next week off work so it would work out well.. arghh im nervous/excited that it could happen so soon!! I will leave it to the BT results- whatever happens will happen. Im slowly learning this is all out of my control and stressing will not change anything (im a control freak so it is very hard lol)

Hope everyone has a good day 👏👏

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefuangel1987, I think that's a good approach. You will discover that most of us here are control freaks! LOL. and we have all come to a conclusion that there is NOTHING in this whole journey that you can actually control.

Let's just see what your body tells you through the BT results. Either way, it will work out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987!! You're the one I was missing in my prev post ..haha.
    I hope the move was smooth and u're settling into ur new nest. Is the tiredness from af? Or added extra on top of moving?
    Def go with what the nurses suggest. But it's ur choice hun. I really don't think it will affect egg quality.
    @onedaymaybebaby.. I had abit of that after EPU. Back door and front door was abit out of whack but it got better over a few days.
    Hope it doesn't stick around for too long.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (04-05-2016)