Closed Thread
Page 28 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    Spot on @tjuls! The best part is falling asleep! That line is def getting darker @onedaymaybebaby! Are you feeling any symptoms! I'm getting so excited for transfer tomorrow but also trying not to..
    I'm not getting the pre AF aches now which is great! Just the odd pang which I guess is everything starting to change in there! Very tired and peeing at 3-4am every night...I've never been one to get up during the night before so I'm looking at it as training for the future lol 😂

Yay for your transfer tomorrow, so exciting! Wishing you the very best of luck and baby dust xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @onedaymaybebaby! That looks awesome!!! Can't wait for the official celebratory news! The first week after I had my ET, I was so tired. There was one night I got totally concussed out by 8pm. Just couldn't do anything but flop into bed. LOL. Got DH rather worried at one point. And the middle-of-the-night toilet trips continue... Everyone is different though, I know of people who don't feel anything at all and I think the Crinone / progesterone was more of the culprit. I can't wait to be able to get off it - my digestive system is totally out of whack.

Like I said Dr @tjuls should consider a career change, she is awesome at giving the much needed information and details and always spot on!

@hopefulangel1987, the day itself was rather easy going (just like what @tjuls described), but take time off afterwards, if you can, for the next day or 2 to rest up. The effects of the EPU really only starts kicking in after the GA wears off. I would certainly stock up on Gatorade / electrolytes, they were a life saver for me. Cheering you on!

All the best too @ABG79 for tomorrow! and we will await your updates @LillyM!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

(I was busy watching Eurovision this morning and then lazing all day. Can I say Dami Im really can sing! )

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (16-05-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (16-05-2016),tjuls  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP 😘

This is my first transfer hope our little emby sticks and grows and feels nurtured in its home! Stick and grow little bean! 🙏🏼

Any transfer tips or advice ladies? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!!!! @onedaymaybebaby Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I went away for a week & you're pregnant!!!!! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! Feels like yesterday you did your first injection lol

have ver you has the blood test yet?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79, you will nail it for sure, don't worry!

ET was relatively easy - in and out of there in 5 mins! lol.

The only thing I regret is not getting a pic of my bean on the screen. If your partner is there with you, get him to have the phone camera ready if you want to get a photo of your bean!

Just rest up lots - my acupuncturist said laugh lots, it helps with implantation, so have comedies loaded up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back @MrsSingh! So so good to hear from you! You have been missed!

How are you feeling? Hope you are recovering well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP!

Welcome back @MrsSingh I was going to put a message on here for you today to see how you were! Hope you're well hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79 thankyou hun, all the best for your transfer tomorrow !!

@VickyP thanks🤗, i was on annual leave and tommorrow was meant to be my last day off but I might call in sick on tues and wed (depending on how I feel). Im sure my boss is just going to love me !!!
    I've stocked up on gatorade and salty foods, Ive been drinking as much water as I can, I'd say 3litres!!

Just wondering what did eveeyone do with their left over Purogen/other injections. I have so much left !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSingh View Post
    Omg!!!!! @onedaymaybebaby Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I went away for a week & you're pregnant!!!!! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! Feels like yesterday you did your first injection lol

have ver you has the blood test yet?
    Thank you @MrsSingh 😊 yes it's been a whirlwind week haha! Have my beta blood test on Weds so still being cautiously excited! How are you feeling now?

Good luck to you gals having EPU and ET today, another step down woohoo! Baby dust to all 💕
    @VickyP - so happy I slept through until 6am when my bladder woke me lol! First time in ages 😂

Enjoy your day everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!

Quick update from my end: Nurse called and transfer is today at 5pm.

Our 3 embryos are still there - we got one grade 2 and 2x grade 3.
    Doesn't sound really exciting but I'm not familiar with the grades and I'm not sure about the impact on success they have...

Maybe Dr @tjuls could tell me a bit more about it?

Also I feel weird in a bad way because at first, the nurse said: "Your 3 embryos are going all so good that you're having a day 5 transfer". I was all over the place, I thought for once we are being lucky etc. until she goes: "Oh wait, sorry, it's a mistake, transfer is today".
    Well.... mhh... thanks for that. Cos it's not harsh enough hey. Slap in my face.

Anyway do you ladies have happy stories about grade 2 and 3 embryos leading to pregnancy?

@ABG79, at what time is your ET today?