Closed Thread
Page 26 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby that looks like a pretty solid line to me! How exciting!!!! Xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks yep I have been doing some reading I will try vitex . I'm just worried as my mother had early menopause at 36 and I'm 34 and my Amh is low 4.6 I think from last test. It's day two of AF and they are pretty much almost gone. I'm so concerned I may not have another child now and got my hopes up I'm wondering what happens if next month day 1 test my fsh is too high again then what. Just glad it's the weekend as all Friday I had to put on a happy face at work.[QUOTE=VickyP;8478262]I'm feeling all excited for you both @LillyM and @ABG79! Now we have got something to keep us entertained! LOL.

All the best for EPU @LillyM, I am really praying for you!

Rest up for the weekend @ABG79 to prepare to welcome beanie home! Woohoo!

I hope you are feeling better @tjuls and @clucky14. :

4. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby, WOW huge congrats hun, what an awesome big fat line for the stage you're at! Looks super promising!
    Really happy for you! Are you celebrating this weekend?

Want to thank you all ladies, I barely slept last night, was so anxious. Tried all morning to keep busy and keep my mind out of it as waiting for that call was driving me nuts...
    And then I connect to this thread to let you know what's happening and I see all these warm messages.... Srlsy it helps HEAPS!! Thank you!!!

So Nurse FINALLY called and outcome is 3 out of 3 fertilised! Big big step here, we're still in the game. She couldn't tell me at this stage about quality though.
    So basically they gonna keep looking at them and if they feel they're developing really well, we'll have a day 5 transfer.
    If they have any concern, it will be a day3 at 5pm.

They'll call me on Monday morning to let me know.

So happy! Yesterday, day of EPU, was DF's bday and we're celebrating tonight... so that's good that we had good news! I was feeling bad enough yesterday that we couldn't do nothing last night for his bday coz of me recovering from EPU...
    @ABG79 looks like I'll be following you closely in the process cycle buddy!

wishing everyone a great weekend X

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (15-05-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    @onedaymaybebaby, WOW huge congrats hun, what an awesome big fat line for the stage you're at! Looks super promising!
    Really happy for you! Are you celebrating this weekend?

Want to thank you all ladies, I barely slept last night, was so anxious. Tried all morning to keep busy and keep my mind out of it as waiting for that call was driving me nuts...
    And then I connect to this thread to let you know what's happening and I see all these warm messages.... Srlsy it helps HEAPS!! Thank you!!!

So Nurse FINALLY called and outcome is 3 out of 3 fertilised! Big big step here, we're still in the game. She couldn't tell me at this stage about quality though.
    So basically they gonna keep looking at them and if they feel they're developing really well, we'll have a day 5 transfer.
    If they have any concern, it will be a day3 at 5pm.

They'll call me on Monday morning to let me know.

So happy! Yesterday, day of EPU, was DF's bday and we're celebrating tonight... so that's good that we had good news! I was feeling bad enough yesterday that we couldn't do nothing last night for his bday coz of me recovering from EPU...
    @ABG79 looks like I'll be following you closely in the process cycle buddy!

wishing everyone a great weekend X
    @LillyM wahooooooo that is fantastic news! I'm so happy for you! First BIG step down, yay you! Can't wait to hear your update on Monday morning! I hope you can enjoy your weekend and have fun celebrating DFs birthday 🎉🎉🎉

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 from 3 is bloody good hun!!!
    That's a step up from yesterday for sure. Enjoy the evening celebrating DF's bday.. Let ur hair down and can't wait for news on Monday xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOHOO!!!!! I am SO SO Happy for you @LillyM - i think you have 3 strong lil warriors there! Come on embies! Grow up well and strong!

Enjoy the weekend and the birthday celebrations hun - you totally deserve it! Please send our love to DF too - he's been awesome by your side and we know it too!

Rest up and come back fighting with Vitex @clucky14 - think 34 is still too young for menopause, even if your mum had it at 36 - that's 2 years away, so don't give up! Maybe the hormones just need a bit of taming at this point!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Lilym. That's a really great result. Hoping the first embie works for you xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP I gu ss last time I did ICSI years ago I was lucky first go and pregnant I guess I just thought it be easier this time I had no fsh issues three years ago but I guess things change I just trying to be positive now going back to the gym as of tomorrow and starting vitex maybe also accupuncture and hopefully they all help for next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    WOOHOO!!!!! I am SO SO Happy for you @LillyM - i think you have 3 strong lil warriors there! Come on embies! Grow up well and strong!

Enjoy the weekend and the birthday celebrations hun - you totally deserve it! Please send our love to DF too - he's been awesome by your side and we know it too!

Rest up and come back fighting with Vitex @clucky14 - think 34 is still too young for menopause, even if your mum had it at 36 - that's 2 years away, so don't give up! Maybe the hormones just need a bit of taming at this point!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the vitex @clucky14! I think that's a fantastic positive attitude considering what you are going through! I wish you all the very best and hope that you get to start on your next cycle X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM yay! Cycle buddies 😘🙏🏼
    Let us know what happens on Monday xx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (15-05-2016)