Closed Thread
Page 25 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby Woooaa !!!! 🎉🎉🎉

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbaines101 View Post
    @onedaymaybebaby that's a good looking line!!! Congratulations! So happy for you 🤗
    Thank you ladies!! I'm in shock lol!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (13-05-2016),tjuls  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omfg indeed @onedaymaybebaby!!!!!!!!!!! What a bloody good looking line you have going on there. Congratulations 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that you didn't get all your eggs and answers @LillyM. Hope you get to rest and recuperate for you ET on Monday. You just need one!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (14-05-2016),tjuls  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy guacamole @onedaymaybebaby! That looks very positive!!! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Today is 2dp5dt so still have lots of time to wait 😁

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (14-05-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (13-05-2016),tjuls  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpingu View Post
    Holy guacamole @onedaymaybebaby! That looks very positive!!! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Today is 2dp5dt so still have lots of time to wait 😁
    Thank you @Lilpingu 😊 This is an absolute first for me so I can't compare to other pregnancies etc... But I've had dull achey heavy pre AF feelings for the past 4 days (they stopped today which is why I caved and tested lol), incredibly sore boobs which I just put down to the crinone, a bit tired which is not unusual for me anyway, needing to pee at around 3-4am which I NEVER do usually, and a bit bloated but hungry today lol! So nothing that specifically screams you're pregnant, all quite normal stuff lol! I'm getting little pangs now in what feels like my R ovary, maybe that's the corpus luteum doing their thing? Really was not expecting this at all, I was going to hold out till the morning but have felt a lot of nervous energy today so just wanted to get it out of the road lol! I will now POAS each day to check that line gets darker haha 😊

Yay 2dp5dt, that's awesome, time does drag though doesn't it! Do you think you will POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow all those symptoms sound great @onedaymaybebaby. Not sure if I'll POAS. Never have! I've started getting that pre period ache and bloated tummy. Ovaries are very tender but I know that they had lots of follicles during my last scan when they did ET. And I'm soooo hungry. I'm trying not to read into all the symptoms. Now I'm feeling my boobs to see if they're tender... Haha

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM 😓 I'm so sorry to read of you EPU! Did your FS confirm it was only 3 follies drained or 3 eggs extracted? I only ask in case all follies were drained but only 3 of them actually had an egg? Either way I would feel like you are, it's such a big emotional drain to go through the process to be told that! I hope they are super awesome quality as your body has put all its energy into those 3 😊 I will have everything crossed for you for tomorrow's phone call xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpingu View Post
    Wow all those symptoms sound great @onedaymaybebaby. Not sure if I'll POAS. Never have! I've started getting that pre period ache and bloated tummy. Ovaries are very tender but I know that they had lots of follicles during my last scan when they did ET. And I'm soooo hungry. I'm trying not to read into all the symptoms. Now I'm feeling my boobs to see if they're tender... Haha
    Hopefully the ache is the motions of implantation!? I also had that crinone let down a few days ago which had a bit of brown blood....possibly IB? It's so hard to not overthink things isn't it, I've never really paid too much attention to my body until starting IVF so I am constantly wondering "is this new or have I felt this before?" Lol!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for you @onedaymaybebaby! WOOHOO What a lovely line that is! So much darker than mine on 6dp5dt! Congrats!

Those are good signs @Lilpingu!

What lovely news to start the weekend with - have a lovely weekend everyone!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post: