Closed Thread
Page 21 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, nothing to lose to give it a go and see what happens... Worst case u'll get a "no u can't change FS" and that's it.

So no much changes planned for your next FET I understand?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for you @clucky14, I was saying in the mess I erased by mistake how waiting is the worst and that I feel for you...

I'm sure it's not permanent though... And I'm very curious about how this Vitex thing would work on you...?

Hang in there hun X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @tjuls I will see what's available tomorrow I will definitely give it a go I'm willing to try anything right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @LillyM. I wish I had the balls to ask..hahaha..I feel so bad. I don't feel close to any of the nurses to even ask!! Haha.. I'm such a chicken..
    Nope just the change from Oripro 200mg once daily to endometrin 100mg twice daily. I have some extra Oripro left over so I might just quietly top up myself if I feel the need ..haha ( very naughty I know)..haha
    Are u excited about ur EPU tomorrow? It is tomorrow right? Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 so sorry to hear you have wait again! Have you seen a naturopath? They may suggest a specific diet to support your hormones. Also have you heard of 'seed cycling' look it up, it's about taking certain seeds during different times of your cycle and I really believe this helped get mine into check. Also have you had a full thyroid test? The doctors to a basic one with the beginning bloods but there is a more complex test you can get done which looks more deeper into it. Your thyroid function has a massive impact if not working effectively. Completely sux you have to wait again!
    @tjuls I'm so sorry you were disappointed about your appointment and didn't get the answers you needed! This process certainly lacks a 'personal' touch and its something we need with this experience. Thinking of you!

AFM - the nurse just called, after doing another blood test this morning, do not need pregnyl trigger and transfer is on Monday - it's been a long wait and I'm so excited it's finally happening!
    Having food poisoning last night was a blessing in disguise - meant that I didn't need to use the pregnyl trigger and transfer moved forward from Wednesday to Monday. (Well I hope it's a blessing and this little emby sticks). Feeling excited 😊
    It's bitter sweet sharing my excitement when some of you have had a ****ty day!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (12-05-2016),VickyP  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao @tjuls, and how exactly works this "feeling the need" procedure if yours?? I mean how would u know??
    You're cracking me up!! (I'd do the same btw!)

Yeah EPU is tmrw... 3rd in 5 months, can do it in my sleep now - and yes pun is intended
    Not feeling very excited no, experience taught me the hard way to contain my feelings and emotions and brace myself for anything...
    I have decided that next time I'll be excited about this whole thing will be when I'll get a BFP. Till then, trying to stay detached... As much as I can.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I think you can change FS but you need to see the GP and get a new referral. When I tried to make an appointment after last cycle (after getting OHSS) i tried to make an appointment with another FS as mine was on leave and didn't want to wait and the nurse said I would need another referral from GP if i wanted to change. I know someone else from Sydney who changed by their FS, and had to see the GP first. They may have changed this rule though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome @ABG79- looks like the food poisoning was meant to be!! Haha. Can't wait for Mon to hear all about ur ET ! @LillyM.. Shhhh.. But I'm hoping to do secret BT at work..haha.. Esp if I get the IB like I did last cycle..can't hurt can it? ..haha

That's a good coping strategy. Always expect the worst because it can only go up from there. Will be thinking of u tomorrow hun. Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    @tjuls I think you can change FS but you need to see the GP and get a new referral. When I tried to make an appointment after last cycle (after getting OHSS) i tried to make an appointment with another FS as mine was on leave and didn't want to wait and the nurse said I would need another referral from GP if i wanted to change. I know someone else from Sydney who changed by their FS, and had to see the GP first. They may have changed this rule though.
    Oh I saw grumpy pants (Dr Lenahan) today at the clinic so looks like she's still around. The thought of going back to see her for another referral to a diff FS when she was the one who referred us to DrG in the first place makes me cringe.
    I would rather bear it and do as I'm told than to go back to her. Haha..
    Like @LillyM I should lower my expectations at the nxt wtf apptment. That way I won't be so disappointed..haha
    Thank you for the info lovely! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls Dr Leenahan is a monster! I'd probably do the same. She was so rude when we saw her. Waiting sux big time! Xx