Closed Thread
Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well @tjuls, I certainly can see the second line in ALL of the test sticks. And if the last one is diluted, it is not that accurate so I presume the line would have been darker there!

Maybe do the morning urine test - it's supposedly got higher concentration of hcg?

Don't be too worried about it hun - it is looking quite positive I think. Just poas once a day? That way you won't be too stressed about comparing lines!

Sending you baby dust!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see something @tjuls. When is the blood test again?
    I agree with doing it once a day, you will go crazy and might misinterpret things. I've got everything crossed for you. Hate the 2ww!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP and @Lilpingu for the support. I don't know why I started testing twice a day tbh..haha. over achiever and expecting too much.
    I take ur advice ladies and stick with the FMU once a day.
    BT is on Fri so I'm hoping to make it to BT without af showing her place first.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (03-05-2016),VickyP  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with FMU once a day!!

Hang in on there @tjuls, don't overthink it... A line is a line for God sake! Hahaha xxx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (03-05-2016),VickyP  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wooo 2 lines @tjuls !!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

@VickyP.... Ive been moving houses so its been crazy.. had spotting about 2 days ago and then nothing... Full AF arrived this morning and..... my nursing appointment is tomorrow haha go figure 1 day off !!!

Good news on your scan hun 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news too @onedaymaybebaby on your fert rate! Very well done!!! 👏🏻

Thanks @VickyP, @tjuls & @LillyM!!! I'm feeling great at the moment!! Morning sickness has well and truly passed and I'm just loving myself sick with a little bump! Starting to wear fitted/stretchy clothes too now to rock that bump rather than looking chubby in over sized tshirts etc. So so far, so good! We'll be 17 weeks on Sunday! I can't believe how slow it was at the start but now we're racking up those numbers!!

Hope everyone else is going really well!! Loving all the support & love you all have for each other, it makes such a difference having a great group of gals who totally 'get you'. 😘

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (04-05-2016),tjuls  (04-05-2016),VickyP  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to do one last pee stick pic before I step away from the pee sticks for good.
    It's not looking good at all. Just confirmed my suspicion it's a chem preg again this time.
    I know u ladies will be supportive and encouraging but no words needed in this case because I've prepared myself for the worst. It is what it is.
    It's a matter of waiting for AF to arrive now and I had a strange dream that she's on her way.

I hope all u ladies cycling this month have waaay better luck and outcome. I'll be here to cheer from the sidelines
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    God damn it @tjuls!

Let's see what your Beta tells us on Friday (it's Friday right?)... But yeah I do not like this last stick of yours.
    Even if you're right to prepare for the worst, I want to believe all is not lost till AF though, let's see what happens...

Do you have some frosties left??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulangel1987 View Post
    wooo 2 lines @tjuls !!!! ���������������� �������������

@VickyP.... Ive been moving houses so its been crazy.. had spotting about 2 days ago and then nothing... Full AF arrived this morning and..... my nursing appointment is tomorrow haha go figure 1 day off !!!

Good news on your scan hun ������
    I hate AF @hopefulangel1987, she's never behaving the way we want her to!

It might be for a good reason though, if you are moving house, etc and are so busy. It's not good to be stressed out during the stim cycle as you may react differently to the meds as a result (not to mention the hormonal mood swings won't help), so maybe spend this time sorting out what needs done and by the time next cycle comes around, you will be all settled, nice and relaxed and then NAIL it!

Let us know how the nurse appt goes!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @tjuls, I just want to send you the biggest hug ever...

I'm not liking the look of the last stick too.

This IVF thing is such a lottery - it's baffling why it works / not work.

HUGS Take care and keep us updated!