Closed Thread
Page 18 of 127 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulangel1987 View Post
    silly question: is lucrin and lupron the same thing?

Thankyou @tjuls and everyone.. I would freak out 10 x more if it wasnt for you ladies.

I cant even remember what FS said... if I trigger with lucrin does that mean it will be FET?
    @hopefulangel1987- im pretty sure Lucrin and lupron do different things. Lucrin is an gnrh agonist, which prevents u from u ovulating ( equivailent to cetrotide or orgalutran) and lupron is an gnrh analogue ( equivalent to LH) which tells ur body to ovulate but also stops the body from making e2.

If u have been instructed to use lupron, there may still be a chance u could be doing a fresh transfer but be sure that u are prepared to be told it may not happen. It's devastating to hear but a mnth off for hormones to balance is a very good idea.
    We'll keep u company

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Thanks @tjuls lol he is hopeless! I'm guessing it's not worth POAS before 8dp5dt? Even then a positive 'may' show up if we are lucky?? I'm still wanting to hold out as long as possible but I don't think he can haha! The dull achey feeling I had all day yesterday would come and go today and not as bad so hopefully it's embie burrowing in nicely but who knows! I like how IVF is so controlled until this point....now it's anyone's guess 😬😬
    U would def pick up something at 8dp5dt @onedaymaybebaby.
    Although I would love for u to join me as a poas addict, I think if u can hold off for as long as possible, It's so much better.
    Too bad for hubby though
    Dull aches always a good sign.. Fingers and toes xd

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP. You're right hun. You may still be too early.. I didnt think of that.. hahaha

You're not in a dream hun. It's ur reality- you have a strong bub inside u and everything that's happened in the past will remain in the past. I wish the 12 week arrives quickly for u so you can fully relax and enjoy the nausea-free, anxiety-free part of the pregnancy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh holy moly @ABG79!! How are u doing this morning? I'm soo sorry to hear u got struck with food poisoning
    Let us know what the nurses say about triggering this morning. I don't think it would be a problem.
    Hope u feel better hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ! I've got full flow today just wondering I'm at work already and Laverty opens at 7 should I just go get the BT done then call nurses when they open ? Or call first

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 i get my blood test done then call the nurses afterwards to let let them know where I've had it done.
    @tjuls I'm ok this morning no more vomitting or cramps thank god - was the sickest I've ever felt. Just got a bad headache now I'd say from dehydration. Will let you know what the nurses say. I'm thinking it will still be fine feeling so excited about transfer next week feels like forever !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @ABG79, how terrible it is to come down with food poisoning! I hate that feeling, it's one of the worst things. I hope you feel better soon. Keep hydrated and I agree with @tjuls, don't think it will be a problem with the trigger (you are not ingesting it after all), but let us know what the nurse says.

Take care hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP thanks lovely. I'm feeling incredibly sad, just another little speed bump. I've been feeling so positive and relaxed and patient but this week has felt tough and to top it off with food poisoning.. I'm now just so drained and exhausted physically and mentally.. (As we all are).. Our resilience and ability to bounce back and just get on with it is amazing.

I have to get another blood test this morning and from there they will work out transfer..

Hope all you ladies are travelling well, sorry haven't responding personally been a crazy week but know I'm thinking of you all and wishing you nothing but success! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP good news on your scan . Think positive it will be fine 🤗🤗
    also curious, you mentioned you had ohss, did you need to take the lucrin trigger ?

@tjuls my script says Lucrin ??? Can you add that to your list of questions for FS lol im really confused now 😐

@ABG79 hope your feeling better today 🤗

@clucky14 I would get it done and then call

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopefulangel1987- does the script say a one off or multiple repeats? Does that mean u are taking Gonal F, orgalutran and trigger with Lucrin? :?
    I'm sitting at the clinic now waiting for our names to be called.
    I will def ask for u hun !