Closed Thread
Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls all the nurse said was that the number of follicles is looking good and that ill most likely need to use Lucrin this Saturday (dependind on my friday results). I asked is it because im at risk of ohss? The nurse said yes... argh i just feel like crying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @hopefulangel1987- don't cry hun.. It's not all bad. Lupron is meant to stop the e2 from rising so using it is a good thing. And the nurse said u're 'at risk' but many of us have been told that some time during our journey but most didn't get it.
    Look on the bright side - u will have good number of follies and no doubt have plenty of frosties.
    Keep smiling hun and see what fri brings

Thanks
    Reviews
    silly question: is lucrin and lupron the same thing?

Thankyou @tjuls and everyone.. I would freak out 10 x more if it wasnt for you ladies.

I cant even remember what FS said... if I trigger with lucrin does that mean it will be FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpingu View Post
    Got to see my little blastocyst today. So beautiful. First time I've had an ultrasound guided ET.
    Now the dreaded 2ww. My left over follicles are still stimming inside me so hope that reduces. They couldn't tell me how many have been frozen, will have to wait for the letter.
    Congrats @Lilpingu! Did you manage to get a photo? Yes I was very impressed with the ultrasound guided ET! Especially getting my DF involved by assisting like they did!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Hellooo ladies.. I feel like I've been running a marathon! First week back at work and I havent been able to sit down and breathe - have been super busy playing catch up and now playing catch up on here. I was reading the earlier posts on monday night but fell asleep
    Bear with me ladies- this will be a long a** post..haha
    @ABG79- I did my first FET with a pregnyl trigger- came in 2 vials- one water and the other powder- mix together and inject. Although i didnt have any side effects except sore boobs from it, I hated it because it meant I needed assistance in ovulating. IVF is all about injections and meds I know, but I like to keep it to a minimum if possible.
    @tammyln- sorry to hear about ur experience with the vampire ( blood collector). I find the good ones distract their patients with small talk- so maybe strike up some small talk-it might help. My local vampire knows me when i walk in the door and when she bleeds me- we do a mini catch up because she's curious about the process. Definitely drink plenty of water- makes it easier for them to find the veins. I once had 15 tubes collected for a research study- I dont know how I still managed to walk out of the clinic..haha
    @Lilpingu- congratulations on being officially PUPO!! Hatch and Latch lil embie!!

welcome @sonnico . I'm sooo sorry to hear your cycle didnt work out and your poor embie didnt make it to freeze.
    Be kind to yourself- have a few glasses of wine, cry, curse at the world but just know that we are here for you when you're ready to return and kick some butts!!
    @onedaymaybebaby- I have my fingers crossed for you that the brown spotting with the (yucky) Crinone is IB.... Ur hubby is funny- he is more eager to poas than you!! hahaha.. I cant wait to hear your poas update soon xx @clucky14- welcome back. Hope you had a awesome time away. Yay to starting!!
    @VickyP- Were your ears hot today? because I was thinking about you..haha.. I gave out a huge sigh of relief when I read your post about ur ultrasound. If DrG doesnt give u another scan, I would get a sneaky one with the GP or buy a doppler- at least you can use it at home and make sure lil bub's heart beat is good.
    @hopefulangel1987- cant wait for your BT and scan update today. Hope EPU is near.
    @LillyM- how you going lovely?

Afm- af is just about to leave. am on cd 5. Will have WTF apptment with DrG tomorrow. If any of you ladies see her after tomorrow and she looks grilled- yup thats my handy work .. I have my notebook armed and ready. No questions will be left unanswered!! . I will be making demands..haha.. I will be a progesterone w**** by the time I get my BFP..Anyone who has any questions what want answered- I'm happy to throw that to her as well ..

Sorry if I've missed anyone- I'm thinking about you all xx
    Thanks @tjuls lol he is hopeless! I'm guessing it's not worth POAS before 8dp5dt? Even then a positive 'may' show up if we are lucky?? I'm still wanting to hold out as long as possible but I don't think he can haha! The dull achey feeling I had all day yesterday would come and go today and not as bad so hopefully it's embie burrowing in nicely but who knows! I like how IVF is so controlled until this point....now it's anyone's guess 😬😬

7. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Congrats @Lilpingu! Did you manage to get a photo? Yes I was very impressed with the ultrasound guided ET! Especially getting my DF involved by assisting like they did!
    Can I just confirm @onedaymaybebaby that crinone is once a day. I'm pretty sure that's what the nurse and FS said but all the paperwork says twice daily for the Preston clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpingu View Post
    Can I just confirm @onedaymaybebaby that crinone is once a day. I'm pretty sure that's what the nurse and FS said but all the paperwork says twice daily for the Preston clinic.
    Confusing huh @Lilpingu! My paperwork and script sticker says twice a day too but the nurse told me definitely once a day only, at night before bed, as the Sydney clinic had been reporting too many bad side effects from twice a day application!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Confusing huh @Lilpingu! My paperwork and script sticker says twice a day too but the nurse told me definitely once a day only, at night before bed, as the Sydney clinic had been reporting too many bad side effects from twice a day application!
    Thanks so much! Now I know I'm not dreaming that whole conversation @onedaymaybebaby

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Lilpingu on being PUPO! Woohoo! Hope to see you in 9 months bub!

thanks @tjuls - actually the GP options crossed my mind, but I decided that she was right, no point feeding my own anxiety right? Can't be having scans all the way, can I? Will just have to hold out until next week... Does a doppler already work at this point? I would have thought it would be too early?

@hopefulangel1987, don't freak, the fact that there are adjusting the trigger is to reduce the risk of OHSS, so that's a good sign. Many people are at risk, but not everyone will get it, so don't worry too much about it for now!

@LillyM, oh, I absolutely know how lucky I am. I still can't believe it, even with the ohss and all, still VERY lucky and VERY blessed. Don't know how i struck the lottery and most of the time, it still feels surreal. To some extent, it feels like a dream and I am so afraid of waking up and finding that it's all gone away. Anxiety kicking in again. I really hope and pray that this is THE cycle for you - hoping a nice haul on Friday! Do rest up lots hun!

Following everyone's journey here!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been so sick with food poisoning! Raced home from work yesterday and was violently vomitting from 4pm til midnight I've never felt so sick, severe stomach cramps and non-stop vomitting. Thankfully it's stopped now, but was meant to do my pregnyl trigger last night and couldn't. My FET is next Wednesday. I'm waiting to call the nurses this morning to see if I can trigger this morning. Hope we haven't missed out on this cycle because of this..