Closed Thread
Page 16 of 127 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sonnico I'm sorry to read this 😓 I'm glad you've found our group! They are a very uplifting bunch of girls!! All the best with your appt, I'm sure they'll have a plan in place so you can come back better than ever!!
    @Lilpingu all the best for today! Lots of babydust to you for ET 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu, all the best for ET today! Sending you lots of thoughts and baby dust!

I am so so sorry to hear that @sonnico, sending you the biggest hug. Please stick around and keep us updated on how the next cycle goes. I hope your FS will have a new "go-get-it" plan for you! I am glad that you found us too!

Welcome back @clucky14! What great timing! Can't wait for your updates on BT. Hoping you will get to start too!

@LillyM and @hopefulangel1987, how are you gals doing? Updates?

Sending my thoughts to you @MrsSingh...

How are you @tjuls? You have been quite quiet for a few days! You are in my thoughts hun...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellooo nothing exciting for me still stimming, had my second blood test this morning and waiting for the results.

Welcome newbies 🤗

How is everyone feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got to see my little blastocyst today. So beautiful. First time I've had an ultrasound guided ET.
    Now the dreaded 2ww. My left over follicles are still stimming inside me so hope that reduces. They couldn't tell me how many have been frozen, will have to wait for the letter.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellooo ladies.. I feel like I've been running a marathon! First week back at work and I havent been able to sit down and breathe - have been super busy playing catch up and now playing catch up on here. I was reading the earlier posts on monday night but fell asleep
    Bear with me ladies- this will be a long a** post..haha
    @ABG79- I did my first FET with a pregnyl trigger- came in 2 vials- one water and the other powder- mix together and inject. Although i didnt have any side effects except sore boobs from it, I hated it because it meant I needed assistance in ovulating. IVF is all about injections and meds I know, but I like to keep it to a minimum if possible.
    @tammyln- sorry to hear about ur experience with the vampire ( blood collector). I find the good ones distract their patients with small talk- so maybe strike up some small talk-it might help. My local vampire knows me when i walk in the door and when she bleeds me- we do a mini catch up because she's curious about the process. Definitely drink plenty of water- makes it easier for them to find the veins. I once had 15 tubes collected for a research study- I dont know how I still managed to walk out of the clinic..haha
    @Lilpingu- congratulations on being officially PUPO!! Hatch and Latch lil embie!!

welcome @sonnico . I'm sooo sorry to hear your cycle didnt work out and your poor embie didnt make it to freeze.
    Be kind to yourself- have a few glasses of wine, cry, curse at the world but just know that we are here for you when you're ready to return and kick some butts!!
    @onedaymaybebaby- I have my fingers crossed for you that the brown spotting with the (yucky) Crinone is IB.... Ur hubby is funny- he is more eager to poas than you!! hahaha.. I cant wait to hear your poas update soon xx @clucky14- welcome back. Hope you had a awesome time away. Yay to starting!!
    @VickyP- Were your ears hot today? because I was thinking about you..haha.. I gave out a huge sigh of relief when I read your post about ur ultrasound. If DrG doesnt give u another scan, I would get a sneaky one with the GP or buy a doppler- at least you can use it at home and make sure lil bub's heart beat is good.
    @hopefulangel1987- cant wait for your BT and scan update today. Hope EPU is near.
    @LillyM- how you going lovely?

Afm- af is just about to leave. am on cd 5. Will have WTF apptment with DrG tomorrow. If any of you ladies see her after tomorrow and she looks grilled- yup thats my handy work .. I have my notebook armed and ready. No questions will be left unanswered!! . I will be making demands..haha.. I will be a progesterone w**** by the time I get my BFP..Anyone who has any questions what want answered- I'm happy to throw that to her as well ..

Sorry if I've missed anyone- I'm thinking about you all xx
    Last edited by tjuls; 11-05-2016 at 15:54. Reason: profanity

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (11-05-2016),tammyln  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol @tjuls dont leave until you get answers 😂

arghh well i have another blood test and scan this friday then the nurse called me and said ill need to buy the Lupron trigger.... any tips ladies?
    Last edited by hopefulangel1987; 11-05-2016 at 16:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you get any information from ur scan today @hopefulangel1987?
    I don't want to alarm u but I thought lupron trigger is only used in women to prevent them from getting ohss because the e2 is getting too high. I could be totally wrong here hun though.
    U're on day 7 of stimming right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, you go girl!! lol
    For some reasons, I never ask questions at the wtf appt since for me it's a matter of probability and luck... Once ET is done, it's not in their hands anymore, you just have to hope for the best right? However I always fight for next protocole for sure!! What is the next strategy based on previous results etc...

Very curious to have your list of questions and the feedback your received! Will be looking fwd to read your post tmrw.

AFM the nurse just called and EPU is on Friday morning. We have 5 eggs so hoping for the best.
    Funny how this 3rd cycle is soooo different compared to the first! I was so excited at the first, but now excitement is nonexistent.
    Just going through the whole process a bit like in a robot mode lol.
    @VickyP you have no idea how lucky you are that it worked for you on the 1st one! A first cycle is not that terrible, let's be honest (I mean when no OHSS which you unfortunately had!) - the repetition though... a killer! Mentally that is.

All the best for everyone - sorry I don't have time to write much atm coz of work, but I keep following everyone's journey! xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahhaha @tjuls the vampire is a good reference. But 15 tubes??!?!?!?! Omg thats insane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @VickyP. Still haven't started full flow started more this afternoon so I'm guessing BT tomorrow morning I will be calling Primary nurses in the morning I guess . How have you been ?UOTE=VickyP;8477027]@Lilpingu, all the best for ET today! Sending you lots of thoughts and baby dust!

I am so so sorry to hear that @sonnico, sending you the biggest hug. Please stick around and keep us updated on how the next cycle goes. I hope your FS will have a new "go-get-it" plan for you! I am glad that you found us too!

Welcome back @clucky14! What great timing! Can't wait for your updates on BT. Hoping you will get to start too!

@LillyM and @hopefulangel1987, how are you gals doing? Updates? :

15. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (11-05-2016)