Closed Thread
Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @sonnico!

Wow, the Mel clinic is indeed busy! The nurses must be so overworked, poor them! I can't speak for the Preston clinic @sonnico because I am in Sydney, but here, they called me on Day 5 to let us know how many embies made it to freezing and yes, the official letter doesn't arrive until 10--14 days later. I am not sure whether they called me because my ET was cancelled due to ohss so it was a freeze all situation. Hope you get an answer soon! oh, and let us know how the beta goes! Hope you have a BFP!

LOL @onedaymaybebaby, so you have been hit by the Crinone avalanche! Well, I am lucky - didn't happen to me because I was on a once a day dose, so I didn't have that much Crinone inside of me (just bits and pieces every now and then). I think it's a bit shocking first time. Don't worry about the brown and pink. Apparently, it's very common - could be implantation bleeding and Crinone can also cause irritation on the cervix which results in the pinkish bit. I had 2 occasions when the Crinone applicator came back out with blood on its tip - freaked out the first time until nurse assured me that it's super common. I think you are having good signs, rest up hun! Sending you lots of baby dust too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Welcome @sonnico!

Wow, the Mel clinic is indeed busy! The nurses must be so overworked, poor them! I can't speak for the Preston clinic @sonnico because I am in Sydney, but here, they called me on Day 5 to let us know how many embies made it to freezing and yes, the official letter doesn't arrive until 10--14 days later. I am not sure whether they called me because my ET was cancelled due to ohss so it was a freeze all situation. Hope you get an answer soon! oh, and let us know how the beta goes! Hope you have a BFP!

LOL @onedaymaybebaby, so you have been hit by the Crinone avalanche! Well, I am lucky - didn't happen to me because I was on a once a day dose, so I didn't have that much Crinone inside of me (just bits and pieces every now and then). I think it's a bit shocking first time. Don't worry about the brown and pink. Apparently, it's very common - could be implantation bleeding and Crinone can also cause irritation on the cervix which results in the pinkish bit. I had 2 occasions when the Crinone applicator came back out with blood on its tip - freaked out the first time until nurse assured me that it's super common. I think you are having good signs, rest up hun! Sending you lots of baby dust too!
    Thanks for the reassurance @VickyP! I'm only on once a day crinone too so I guess that's why it was like "oh hello" when I saw it LOL! Really haven't had anything other than today on the crinone front other than a bit before ET! Haven't had anything on the applicator itself yet! Fingers crossed they are good signs! I think DF is starting to think about the HPT situation lol! I'm not fussed and wasn't going to do it until the morning of my beta, but he's been asking when is a good time "if we were going to test" lol! He's worse than me! So I will see if he keeps asking, if so I may do it 8 or 9dp5dt and see how we go lol 😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @onedaymaybebaby, your DF sounds exactly like my DH!

We will be eagerly awaiting any poas updates if you are willing to share!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    @VickyP...I bet that feels almost as long as the TWW! Hope the next week goes quickly for you to get to your referral!

Welcome @sonnico😊 I'm at Preston too! I have found the nurses are very overworked and often didn't get my call backs until late in the evening! Also I was told at ET that it would take up to 10 working days for the letter re freezing to appear! Hope it arrives for you soon! How many Embies did you have still going at ET? I had two 5 day blasties, I transferred one and the other should have frozen, there were two other slower ones that they were going to keep going for a while to see if they could catch up for freeze but I didn't hold out much hope for those two! Oooh all the very best for your test results! How have you felt in the TWW? Any symptoms??

AFM-I must have had a bit of crinone build up let go at lunchtime gross! There was some older brown colouring and a tiny bit of pink which kinda caught me off guard. Have had that dull aching feeling like before AF arrives all day so I'm not sure what's happening? Like to think it might be implantation bleed-I'm 3dp5dt so that may be the right timing for implantation?? Haven't had anything since though...But look whatever happens is ok, it's our first cycle and only early days! Hope everyone is doing well!
    Sounds promising @onedaymaybebaby!! You just never know with the spotting though. You can spot with the crinone, spot with implantation, spot pre period... I spotted a lot with implantation but then find out it was a chemical pregnancy as things didn't progress. And with my full term pregnancy I spotted early on and everything was fine. It drives you insane everytime you go to the toilet. I have everything crossed for you!
    Welcome @sonnico. How did the blood test go? I'm from Preston too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Lilpingu, will just play each day as it comes 😀 how are you feeling? All set for tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ! Hope everyone is doing well I am so behind on the posts ! I just got back from a trip away and now I'm back home and AF is here yay! So after missing out starting last month due to hormone levels I am really hoping this month I am ready to go. Have to call nurses in morning and hopefully it's BT for me! I'm lucky there's a Laverty next to my work so I can get the first test done there. Very excited 😎 Fingers crossed for this month.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @clucky14 🎉 crossing fingers this is your month to get underway!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tammyln oh no that's not good! Yes I learnt the hard way about the water beforehand as I have small veins so now always make sure I have a lot. It will definitely get better!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lbaines101 For This Useful Post:

tammyln  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome. It didn't work for us this time and the embie didn't make it to day 5. So i guess we are back to square 1. We have an appointment in a couple of weeks to discuss the next step. Thank you again. I wish u all well in your journey. What a great group 😊😊. I'm so glad i found this forum of strong, beautiful and uplifting women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sonnico I am so sorry. Be strong and get ready for the next step. I wish you well for your next appointment.