Closed Thread
Page 14 of 127 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpingu View Post
    Hi @ABG79. Yes I've triggered with Pregnyl for all my FET's. It's nice and easy with no side effects.
    Still waiting on the nurses for my day3 embie update. Maybe they won't contact me. When did they confirm ET @onedaymaybebaby? I thought on day3 for a day5 transfer.
    Hi @Lilpingu! They text me at about 4.30pm on Day 3 for a 9.30am day 5 transfer! If you haven't heard yet I would text the after hours number and ask! The only downside to bulk billing, all if my follow up calls/texts have usually been late in the day! Often after 6pm! Not good when you're waiting on an emby update! Stressful lol 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    To all the girls stimming with needle concerns...you will smash it and be pros by the end of it 😊 I only used Gonal f, Orgalutran and Ovidrel. Orgalutran was the hardest in the sense that I felt the needle was kinda blunt and was hard to get through the skin! But the great thing was that there was absolutely no pain! I was really surprised 😊 you will all do awesome 👌👌

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987, I don't remember much side effects as well during stimming. My DH will probably say I was more emotional then, but it didn't bother me too much. Then again, I was on a pretty low dose of meds. I think the real "feelings' as it were came after EPU as everyone says.

Sorry to hear about the tough jabs @LillyM. you are so strong, I don't think I can do it because I am so chicken with needles. I had to get DH to do all my jabs and there was one day he jabbed me at a spot that was painful that I cried! LOL. I really hope that this cycle is THE cycle for you - plenty of eggs and frosties.

@ABG79, I hope you won't need that trigger! But I think it won't be harder than Ovidrel so don't worry too much about it. Hope to hear good news about ET soon!

Sorry that you haven't heard from the nurse @Lilpingu. How are you feeling hun? Has OHSS stayed away for you? I would have thought they ought to be calling you up today to find out how you are feeling and whether you have symptoms of OHSS. Maybe text the after-hours number and see?

Sending you lots of sticky baby dust @onedaymaybebaby! I wouldn't worry about the discharge if it's clear. I get clear discharge too, it's the "melted" crinone gel or pessaries and "leaking" is pretty common. So long as no blood, it's a good sign!

AFM, hit by major nausea this morning. Thankfully, didn't throw anything up yet but it was so uncomfortable. Felt much better after I went for acupuncture over lunch time and my acupuncturist taught me how to do some acu pressure to relieve the nausea, which was great. It's such a dilemma, on one hand I feel comforted to be sick, on that other, it's just so tiring. LOL. FS appt tomorrow, fingers crossed.
    Last edited by VickyP; 09-05-2016 at 20:32.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (10-05-2016),LillyM  (10-05-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    @hopefulangel1987, I don't remember much side effects as well during stimming. My DH will probably say I was more emotional then, but it didn't bother me too much. Then again, I was on a pretty low dose of meds. I think the real "feelings' as it were came after EPU as everyone says.

Sorry to hear about the tough jabs @LillyM. you are so strong, I don't think I can do it because I am so chicken with needles. I had to get DH to do all my jabs and there was one day he jabbed me at a spot that was painful that I cried! LOL. I really hope that this cycle is THE cycle for you - plenty of eggs and frosties.

@ABG79, I hope you won't need that trigger! But I think it won't be harder than Ovidrel so don't worry too much about it. Hope to hear good news about ET soon!

Sorry that you haven't heard from the nurse @Lilpingu. How are you feeling hun? Has OHSS stayed away for you? I would have thought they ought to be calling you up today to find out how you are feeling and whether you have symptoms of OHSS. Maybe text the after-hours number and see?

Sending you lots of sticky baby dust @onedaymaybebaby! I wouldn't worry about the discharge if it's clear. I get clear discharge too, it's the "melted" crinone gel or pessaries and "leaking" is pretty common. So long as no blood, it's a good sign!

AFM, hit by major nausea this morning. Thankfully, didn't throw anything up yet but it was so uncomfortable. Felt much better after I went for acupuncture over lunch time and my acupuncturist taught me how to do some acu pressure to relieve the nausea, which was great. It's such a dilemma, on one hand I feel comforted to be sick, on that other, it's just so tiring. LOL. FS appt tomorrow, fingers crossed.
    Thanks Hun, definitely no blood! Feeling great but had radiating dull back ache on my lower left side all afternoon, it's stopped now though! Ohhhh no to the nausea! But I'm sure it's a welcomed sign somewhat knowing how hard it was to get to this point! Hope it's not too bad for you x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I finally got a text at 7.50 for ET on wed at 1pm. Such an inconvenient time especially as I'm in an all day meeting. Oh well. Just happy it's all going to plan. No sign of OHSS and feeling fine from EPU. The worst was my hand from the cannula spot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpingu View Post
    So I finally got a text at 7.50 for ET on wed at 1pm. Such an inconvenient time especially as I'm in an all day meeting. Oh well. Just happy it's all going to plan. No sign of OHSS and feeling fine from EPU. The worst was my hand from the cannula spot.
    Woohoo @Lilpingu! Geez they really made you wait though huh!! That's so awesome you've finally got a date and time yeehaa 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @onedaymaybebaby, yes, it's a welcome feeling, but still feels yucky. Not complaining tho. I am really hoping that I get to wean off the progesterone soon. It's causing so much lethargy and indigestion. You should try to rest lots too. When I first started Crinone, it was terribly tiring for me.

Good to know you heard back @Lilpingu! Sounds like the Mel clinic is overworked! Tomorrow will be here soon and can't wait for you to be PUPO too!

@tammyln, sorry hun, didn't send you a personal yesterday. Sorry to hear about the BT. I know right, the number of vials!!!!! Those are the worst because they check for everything - Hep A/B, HIV, on top of hormones, etc. As far as I can remember, those are the worst, don't remember the other BTs being as bad. Don't worry hun, you are actually much stronger than you think and once the stim cycle starts, you will find courage to do whatever you need to do. Hang in there!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tammyln  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK, so I am back from my apt with FS. Nothing to report - was in and out of there in 5 mins. Dr SG just said that the scan looked normal, everything was well. She also said to carry on with the pessaries until 10 weeks (bleah). I asked for an additional scan and she wouldn't give it to me, said that it would make anxiety worse, that no news is good news and I will get another u/s next week with the OB (which she gave me referral for). And that was it.

Another 7 days wait. ARGH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm very new at all this and I've been reading all your posts and i must say i was wanting to join in. You are all so supportive of eachother, which is so good to see. This is our first attempt at ivf and we decided to go with primary in preston. Today i had my pregnancy test and I'm waiting for someone at primary to call back to let me know. But also I have been waiting 10 days to know if my other embryo made it to day 5....is this common to wait this long??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sonnico For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP...I bet that feels almost as long as the TWW! Hope the next week goes quickly for you to get to your referral!

Welcome @sonnico😊 I'm at Preston too! I have found the nurses are very overworked and often didn't get my call backs until late in the evening! Also I was told at ET that it would take up to 10 working days for the letter re freezing to appear! Hope it arrives for you soon! How many Embies did you have still going at ET? I had two 5 day blasties, I transferred one and the other should have frozen, there were two other slower ones that they were going to keep going for a while to see if they could catch up for freeze but I didn't hold out much hope for those two! Oooh all the very best for your test results! How have you felt in the TWW? Any symptoms??

AFM-I must have had a bit of crinone build up let go at lunchtime gross! There was some older brown colouring and a tiny bit of pink which kinda caught me off guard. Have had that dull aching feeling like before AF arrives all day so I'm not sure what's happening? Like to think it might be implantation bleed-I'm 3dp5dt so that may be the right timing for implantation?? Haven't had anything since though...But look whatever happens is ok, it's our first cycle and only early days! Hope everyone is doing well!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (10-05-2016)