Closed Thread
Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup @clucky14, don't stress about it unless it's a flow. These ladies are right. I had bright red blood twice after inserting Crinone. The applicator came back out with bright red blood on the tip. First time round I freaked but nurses say it's common and normal so long as there is no flow. if it's brownish or pink, all the more common I think. Second time it happened, I was pretty calm. Hang in there and stay positive! And yes, don't stop the Crinone.

@Mimimoo - when's your scan / BT?

@tjuls - any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tips @hopefulangel1987. I've been having ginger tea with chopped up garlic ( yes it sounds horrible and yes it is horrible) . I'm having constant garlic breath..haha.. had today off work and again tomorrow to recuperate..
    It's good to go with the flow for ur first FET. For the past 2 cycles, ive been having transfers on cd18 or cd19.
    Beta came back negative and af arrived straight after BT.
    Spoke with Lauren ( one of nurses) to ask for a double embie transfer in this new cycle but unfortunately unless I wait out this cycle and book an apptment with DrG to re sign the papers, it'll be another single FET. She also said considering my age, ie that I'm young, it would be unlikely
    Anyway.. was too tired to argue or push any further. I did ask to go back to Oripro.. can't stand endometrin. @clucky14.. glad to hear you fot answers from the nurses and the ladies on here. I remember a few of the graduates had spotting during the tww.
    Last edited by tjuls; 06-07-2016 at 20:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls lol i struggled with just ginger cant imagine it with garlic haha..hope you feel better soon..

That friggin sucks about the BT result, really was hoping it would be positive, your so helpful and lovely I know it will happen soon

Regarding the 2 transfer, at my last FS appointment I asked what would be the criteria to have 2 transferred (just out of curiosity) FS gave me the "im still young and have good embys" talk ... She mentioned I could get 2 transferred if we had multiple failed IVF attempts, dont know how many is considered multiple though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly @hopefulangel1987, I thought I qualify to be in the multiple failed cycles but I guess not. It will be alright.. if this new cycle fails, we having our immune issues tested and if need be, i'll be medicated for the last embryo transfer.
    I'm also hoping to have another HyCoSy during my benched cycle to make sure everything is still ok from last test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all is ok @clucky14! Try to just relax and stay positive. I know, easier said than done but at least some of the girls here have had it before and ended up with happy news!
    @tjuls - sorry to hear about your beta and af showing. The July cycle club welcomes you with open arms/hugs!! Hopefully this month will be the one 😚

My bt and scan is on Monday @VickyP. I was counting down the hours until my jab this afternoon. Strangely excited 😕 Hope you've been well! Has little man started kicking yet?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (06-07-2016),tjuls  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Mimimoo I'm trying to stay as positive as can be. Still little spotting but seems to have slowed down which is good just hoping AF stays right away. Will do another test before work in the morning and hopefully that line is still there or even darker. Ah all we seem to do is worry worry worry😂
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimimoo View Post
    Hope all is ok @clucky14! Try to just relax and stay positive. I know, easier said than done but at least some of the girls here have had it before and ended up with happy news!
    @tjuls - sorry to hear about your beta and af showing. The July cycle club welcomes you with open arms/hugs!! Hopefully this month will be the one ������

My bt and scan is on Monday @VickyP. I was counting down the hours until my jab this afternoon. Strangely excited ������ Hope you've been well! Has little man started kicking yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Mimimoo I'm trying to stay as positive as can be. Still little spotting but seems to have slowed down which is good just hoping AF stays right away. Will do another test before work in the morning and hopefully that line is still there or even darker. Ah all we seem to do is worry worry worry😂
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimimoo View Post
    @tjuls - sorry to hear about your beta and af showing. The July cycle club welcomes you with open arms/hugs!! Hopefully this month will be the one ������

My bt and scan is on Monday @VickyP. I was counting down the hours until my jab this afternoon. Strangely excited ������ Hope you've been well! Has little man started kicking yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, I just had read. I feel I now know exactly what to expect ☺ @clucky14
    I'm trying to keep up with who is up to where, I'll get there lol. Wishing luck to all of you ladies at all the different stages.
    I ended up canceling my US on Tuesday after ringing another bigger radiology here in Coffs and booked for today at 2.
    Not sure if I have to wait for the Dr to get these results before I can book my 3 appointments on the one day. I'll try and book tomorrow or Monday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keedy11 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls ahhh Hycosy.. I just had a flashback when I got mine done, I had a breakdown right before it and just cried my eyes out. lol the poor lady didnt know what to do 😂

Whatever you decide, im sure it will be the right option

@clucky14 have you tested today??

@VickyP @Mimimoo how are your jabs going?

@Keedy11 you will learn alot from everyones experiences... I know I sure did

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that @tjuls - I was really hoping that this one was going to stick. *hugs* I guess now it's most important for you to get over this darn cold of yours and just get all healthy and strong again. Are you getting immunology tested now or after the next FET? What's Hycosy?

Thanks @Mimimoo, I'm alright. Nope no kicks no movements yet.
    @clucky14, how are you feeling today? Other than the little bit of blood / spotting, did you have any sharp pains? If there's no pain and no blood flow, then all should be quite fine. Hang in there! Hope you are feeling better. *hugs*