Closed Thread
Page 122 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 not sure if it's related to high doses and again, we all are different, but yeah, Aisha was able to let me know what I had on day 3.
    She also always told me that it could evolve and I could get more with the smaller ones catching up. It never happened with me but it doesn't mean that it can't happen with you!

I reckon the 2nd scan would most definitely give you a more accurate idea of what you have so still not a bad idea to wait....

Up to you... Decision decision...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

So we went to our first appointment, and all was well. AF decided to come a week earlier this month so looks like all the tests are to start right away.
    My partner did his tests then and there.
    We have a few lifestyle changes that we want to make before, during and after baby.
    If anyone could please tell me what FET means, I am still learning all the different codes we use.
    I am not sure where I am supposed to go to get my ultrasound done next week, so need to ring Primary today and learn even more things.
    Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry @clucky14. Hope the one you have onboard is a sticky one.
    The twins look fantastic @LillyM!! I agree having grade 1 embryos does not necessarily mean it will work- I've heard of grade 2 and even grade3 embies making healthy babies..
    I like that idea @Billie2
    The first scan won't tell you very much anyway, so point dwelling in the details when the important scans are done later after 9 days of stim. @Mimimoo.. first jab today?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wooo never been so happy for AF to show up finally !!! looking like ill be having my FET this month

@Glitzy fet = frozen embryo transfer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I disagree. Ive had 2 stims & the initial scan was exact on pick up.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess it depends on who is doing the scan and how experienced they are @Billie2. For my stim cycle I had Aisha and she told me everything.. for one of my FETs..I had 2 scans done.. first scan showed 11follies on left and 6 follies on the right ( not that it mattered).. the 2nd one.. the scanner only picked up 4 follies on left and 3 on right.. I knew it wasnt right.. and sure enough... she looked at 1st scan results and has to call me back to rescan.
    1st scan can give u a ball park but they may also miss the little ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah @tjuls Im thinking a 3 day of stims scan might all be little ones. New cycle brings changes to protocol and new outcomes. I guess thats a positive to come from stims. So I have no idea what to expect. Mystery is always exciting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo let us know how you go with your first injection! Its very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your letter @clucky14.... Hoping that the little embie you have at the moment is busily burrowing and will be your BFP!

Good luck with your bt tomorrow @tjuls! Thank you and @Billie2 for checking in. I just did my first jab after watching Monash IVF videos 😉 I was more excited than nervous and as silly as it sounds, I kind of felt like I should have marked the occasion with something but I'm sure the novelty will wear off sooner rather than later 😅

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-07-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (05-07-2016),tjuls  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM yep kind of dissapointing from 5 only one I got was the one transferred but at least they said that was of really good quality. I'm getting tempted to POAS already . I had a 5 day transfer so it's only day 6 after transfer I'm going to try hold out to at least Friday , my BT is Monday. Bought a test today so going to be so hard not using it !
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    @clucky14, that bloody letter hey!

I feel you hun, I have never ever managed to get a frostie. Hate the letter. So depressing.

Well lets hope this cycle is a success! No much long to go now...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (06-07-2016)