Closed Thread
Page 121 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on ur 2 grade 1 embies @LillyM!! Sending you heaps and heaps of baby dust! Xx I hope this is the final stim cycle for u
    I'm lovin ur collection of meds @Billie2..
    Yay @Mimimoo!! Im soo happy those pesky cysts stayed at bay. Even happier now that you're finally starting!! : cheerleader1:
    You are in good company with @Billie2.. wishing you both basket loads of eggs and well fert embies and heaps of frosties
    Xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (04-07-2016),LillyM  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo Im on 350 Puregon & considering my history, they may be a bit cautious. I thought mine was super early to monitor. My 2 previous rounds I didnt have a scan for 7/8 days in. So I dont expect to see much, if anything 4 days into stims. Once you start, it kicks off super quick.. Happy jabbing! Use youtube to see how to use puregon pen. You tube is my saviour in IVF! I will be using it for my new Luveris shot.

G'nite everyone xx

(Please follies grow and please let Nick Kyrgios smash Andy Murray tonight).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @LillyM, that sounds like an awesome result! 2 super duper grade 1 embies! Grow bubs grow, let's have another pair of twins here!

Yay to starting @Mimimoo! So glad that the vitex worked for you! you and @Billie2 will nail this!

I'm good @hopefulangel1987, just tracking along slowly. Hoping that you are on the way to getting on the train/bike soon too!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I paid about the same and for EPU $500 I saved a whole $100 as I have private health cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keedy11 View Post
    Primary makes peoples dreams come through with the medicare cover.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-07-2016),Keedy11  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a letter from primary yesterday and so disappointed the other 2 embies were not of great quality at day 5 so I have no frosties after 5 taken out. So praying the one transferred works

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby - yes, DF always takes a pic of the embie(s) as well as a pic of me just before EPU in my sexy blue gear/slippers/hat.
    It's like a lil tradition. We have quite a collection now.....

Anyway here is more or less what they want to see on day 3. I kept asking about fragmentation as to me they looked fragmented (especially the left one) but no, she said no fragmentation. Go figure...

She explained that at this stage, what matters the most is the number of cells and they want 7-8.
    Made me think that last time, I was so excited to get a morulla but too early development might not be optimal either...

Even DrL kept saying they look really good and she's not the sugar-coating type so I decided to stop bugging them lol.

Now let's keep in mind that grade is just an indication... Grade 2 or 3 can make perfect babies when grade 1 failed.
    If I have learned something in IVF, it's that there is NO rules!

Just saying this as a reminder as I don't want to stress anyone if they don't have a grade 1!

As long as there is an embie, there is a chance... I keep saying this to myself!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467665970.398246.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14, that bloody letter hey!

I feel you hun, I have never ever managed to get a frostie. Hate the letter. So depressing.

Well lets hope this cycle is a success! No much long to go now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM they look lovely! Love the ET routine. You are right, overnight a grade 2 can change to a grade 1 and vice versa. Baby making, even through IVF is a miracle.
    @clucky14 I know, the letter is a kick in the guts. Last letter I got was day before my birthday and after being discharged from hospital. Its horrible. Im also with BUPA and day surgery is only $250 for me, so one round of IVF is around $500 with crinone thrown in. Those other clinics are clearly revenue focused.

Thinking of you @tjuls with BT tomorrow. xx

AFM - for self preservation, Im thinking of asking Aisha to not tell me anything during my scan on Thursday. I will have only done 3 Puregon injections. Nothing will be measurable. Id rather ask questions after 7+ days on stims. Ive already googled and most ladies freak out at a 3 day stim scan as not much is showing. I dont want that so early.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 just FYI: except for this cycle, due to weekend, I always have had my 1st scan on the 4th day morning, meaning 3 days on stim.
    Whatever Aisha would tell me on that day, it would set the "trend" for the cycle. The next scan would confirm what the 1st scan showed.

But we all are different. And I totally get the self-preservation preference, actually a very wise idea.
    I'm just too eager to know to handle 3 more days wait ahahaha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM so the 3 day of stims might be the norm for high doses? So I should see something on my scan? I was assuming nothing would be seen. Thanks for the hot tip!