Closed Thread
Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mimimoo. Af still not here yet? Oh man, she's stubborn this mnth isn't she?
    I'm currently not in any herbs except for supps (Elevit, coQ10 and Vitex). But I did do herbs for 4 mnths before starting ivf. I would recommend stopping herbs while stimming as well. You never know what the effect the herbs will have on ur treatment. If u feel Lily isnt doing enough needles for fertility, then I would def change. I felt the same about my original acu locally where I live. She was more into herbs than needles and I changed to House of Fertility First mnth of ivf and have never looked back since.

Hope af arrives soon so u can get stimming!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af is still a no-show @tjuls but I'll be interstate for 9 days as of tomorrow so I've stopped cursing at her and am now focusing on my grand plan of what happens if she rears her ugly head while I'm away 😉. Thanks for the response re: acupuncturist. I went to House of Fertility last year but after the first treatment, I broke out in a horrendous bright red rash all over my neck, torso, back and leg that docs said was viral. Ngaio thought it was just my body expelling toxins but it lasted 16 weeks and freaked me out so I never returned 🙁. I should give them another shot though because they have great reviews! I'll have a look into coQ10 and Vitex. Like you, I will try anything and everything 😁

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Mimimoo.. I'm so sorry about ur experience at House of Fertility
    A rash for 16 weeks isn't the body expelling toxins no way!
    If u do go back ask to see Kevin. I really like him. I've had Ngaio since Jan but had before and after transfer session with Kevin last cycle and although that ended in a BFN, he did points that I've never had before ( Ngaio never did the same points) and he gave me extra tips for de-stress and insomnia eg pinching the crest of the upper ear lobe for 30secs.
    I think you really have to find an acu that u're comfortable with and I hope u find one. If anything, it's relaxing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, @Ashe87, sorry to disappoint but you do have to wait a full cycle after a failed stim cycle, in order to let your body recover from the meds. Even if you don't have any frosties.

I'm on my 3rd stim cycle in a row, and my first was end of January, all that time just because of the damn waiting cycle in between!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (09-05-2016),tjuls  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry been missing quite a bit of action here.
    @Ashe87 - Hellow and welcome back!

Agree with @LillyM, I think regardless, there is a 30 day wait between stim cycles (or even a stim and then FET, which I went through). Think it has to do with some Medicare guideline as well that there has to be month in-between. Medically, will make sense if they want to make sure the meds are gone from the previous cycle.

@Mimimoo, sorry to hear that AF has yet to show off. How annoying. I agree with @tjuls - rash for 16 weeks is definitely no-no. If you want to try the place I recommended, ask for Karen or Marianne - they are both great. Karen does Monday mornings and Saturdays, Marianne does Tues and one other day (can't remember, but could be Thu). Across all my sessions, they have varied their needle work quite a bit. I only recently started on herbs (didn't have them during swim or even ET) because Karen wanted to help bub stick better and I have had history of missed m/c so she recommended I take some herbs but I only started last week. I think Karen is best - she is very targeted and she listens to my needs, and then adjust her needle work. Last week, I was feeling so crap from nausea and progesterone and she did something different and I felt 200% better right after the session. Can't wait to see her again today. LOL.

I hope you find something that suits you soon!

@onedaymaybebaby, how are you feeling hun during the TWW? Any poas diary updates for us this week?

@Lilpingu, how are you feeling?

@LillyM and @hopefulangel1987, how is the stim cycle going? BT/scans this week? What days?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods and scan done, endo lining was 9.2mm 😊, now wait to hear back regarding bloods and if transfer will go ahead.. Has anyone had to trigger with pregnyl for FET?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tammyln  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Hi ladies,

Sorry been missing quite a bit of action here.
    @Ashe87 - Hellow and welcome back!

Agree with @LillyM, I think regardless, there is a 30 day wait between stim cycles (or even a stim and then FET, which I went through). Think it has to do with some Medicare guideline as well that there has to be month in-between. Medically, will make sense if they want to make sure the meds are gone from the previous cycle.

@Mimimoo, sorry to hear that AF has yet to show off. How annoying. I agree with @tjuls - rash for 16 weeks is definitely no-no. If you want to try the place I recommended, ask for Karen or Marianne - they are both great. Karen does Monday mornings and Saturdays, Marianne does Tues and one other day (can't remember, but could be Thu). Across all my sessions, they have varied their needle work quite a bit. I only recently started on herbs (didn't have them during swim or even ET) because Karen wanted to help bub stick better and I have had history of missed m/c so she recommended I take some herbs but I only started last week. I think Karen is best - she is very targeted and she listens to my needs, and then adjust her needle work. Last week, I was feeling so crap from nausea and progesterone and she did something different and I felt 200% better right after the session. Can't wait to see her again today. LOL.

I hope you find something that suits you soon!

@onedaymaybebaby, how are you feeling hun during the TWW? Any poas diary updates for us this week?

@Lilpingu, how are you feeling?

@LillyM and @hopefulangel1987, how is the stim cycle going? BT/scans this week? What days?
    Hi @VickyP!

I'm feeling good! Was so bloated and crampy on Saturday after ET! Could have sworn I'd gone in for EPU again! But feeling good now, slight cramping on my left side and felt a bit nauseous this morning but that's just cos I'm super tired!! This is probably waaaay too much tmi but I went to the bathroom before as I felt almost like I'd pee'd myself lol! There was sooooo much watery cm, not ewcm but watery! Didn't resemble crinone in any way, shape or form! I've never in my life had that before! Not sure if that is a bad sign but just one of the things that is different I guess! Sorry for that description 😂😂😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helloo @VickyP not much to report on, had my scan and BT done this morning but it wasnt aisha and she wouldnt give anything away. I dont have any symptoms from injections (it may be to early?)

Hoping they call me soon and let me know what my body is doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP, 2nd scan is tmrw morning for me. Cannot wait.
    If everything goes as usual, I'm anticipating EPU on Friday - Friday 13!

Can't wait to be off the meds tbh- 3 injections in a row is not fun and although in my previous 2 cycles I was dealing just fine with them, this cycle is giving me a hard time with skin reactions, burn feelings when product goes through and disgusting bruises... Not sure why. Trying to swap order of injections just in case it's related to that but no success.

I'm not complaining here as I feel lucky enough being physically able to do a cycle (some ladies would kill for it as we know) - I'm just looking forward the end of it, more than usual.

Anyway I'll update tmrw with the number we're playing with this cycle

Sending positive vibes to everyone X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tammyln how did the bt go on the weekend?