Closed Thread
Page 116 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It could be @LillyM.. i've noticed i've been sick quite often these past 1.5 years that we have been ttc.. but it could be all coincidental..I'm picking up everything that DS brings home from daycare so that could be it too.
    Will find out when I get some BT done for immunity after I've fully recovered.
    I will be going back to back and I'm going to email the nurses to ask DrG about transferring the last 2 embryos at the nxt FET. If they both don't take then back to stimming in Sept.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn that one liner @tjuls! So sorry you had to see another one of them. Hope you still managed to have a nice morning and grabbed yourself a yummy sausage sizzle if you went out to vote! Take care xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjules I'm so sorry i don't know what to say other than I know how you're feeling.
    @OneOfTheseDays twins!!!!! Congrats! That's amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, @tjuls - sending you the biggest hug, hun. I hope you can keep your spirits up and head into the next FET with all the positivity that you can muster. We will all be cheering you on! Hope you can do both embies and get twins too!

Like you, I did tell myself that if my FET didn't work, I would get myself checked for immunology / NKC too. In my TWW, I had runny nose and I panicked and decided to pop a couple of antihistamines just in case the body decides to try to fight the allergen off by increasing white blood cells / antibodies and reject the embie (as a foreign thing in the body) at the same time. Obviously, it's unfounded, but you know me...
    @clucky14, how are you feeling hun? Sending you sticky baby dust!
    @Lilpingu - can't really answer your question. I was on FET but it was because my fresh transfer was cancelled due to ohss, @ABG79 was in the same situation as me. So basically, for both of us, the FET was kinda equivalent to a fresh / first transfer after stim cycle. I am hoping to hear from great stories about FET too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I did manage to get myself a sausage sizzle today at the voting polls @Mimimoo.. yum.. good old sausage ! Haha
    I did think of that @VickyP.. I have been on antibiotics on prev cycles where I was sick with the cold or sore throat.. but that didn't give me a positive.. I figured if I do have immune issues I need to get the big guns..steroids like prednisolone ..but I can't experiment with those because they're hard to get without a prescription..
    I'll just test to see if my nk cells are raised and then go on from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling ok @VickyP just a bit moody haha poor DH and sore boobs and over feeling bloated besides that I'm fine just trying to not think bout things too much 8 days to my blood test though thinking I will POAS Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Oh, @tjuls - sending you the biggest hug, hun. I hope you can keep your spirits up and head into the next FET with all the positivity that you can muster. We will all be cheering you on! Hope you can do both embies and get twins too!

Like you, I did tell myself that if my FET didn't work, I would get myself checked for immunology / NKC too. In my TWW, I had runny nose and I panicked and decided to pop a couple of antihistamines just in case the body decides to try to fight the allergen off by increasing white blood cells / antibodies and reject the embie (as a foreign thing in the body) at the same time. Obviously, it's unfounded, but you know me...
    @clucky14, how are you feeling hun? Sending you sticky baby dust!
    @Lilpingu - can't really answer your question. I was on FET but it was because my fresh transfer was cancelled due to ohss, @ABG79 was in the same situation as me. So basically, for both of us, the FET was kinda equivalent to a fresh / first transfer after stim cycle. I am hoping to hear from great stories about FET too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the roll call @tjuls... update: had our appointment to sign the papers for my next FET, so now waiting for af to come... anyone use ORIPRO pressaries here? Hope all of you ladies is well... baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone!

Quick update from my end: nurse called yesterday about fertilisation rate and we have 2 eggs that fertilised. Out of 2 mature that's the best we could realistically hope for so we're grateful for that.

Transfer is happening tmrw at 5.45pm - what a long day for poor DrL.

@clucky14 - cannot wait for your update on Friday! I would have done the same and def poas before the weekend
    Mood swings are common on Crinone unfortunately. Although I find Crinone less invasive than injections in terms of application, the side effects are def the worse. I usually break down on day 9 or 10 on Crinone for absolutely no reason whatsoever! First time, DF freaked out big time. After the 3rd cycle it happens, he doesn't even mind me anymore... Ahahah. Damn.
    @smilebabynumberone can't help with Oripro as I never had a FET. Pretty sure some ladies have had it here

Wishing u all a lovely Sunday X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's wonderful news @LillyM! Sounds like those 2 embies are super embies as we said they were! Yay! So happy for you! Will you get to do a double transfer this time?
    @smilebabynumberone, Oripro is pretty standard affair with Primary too. I was on Oripro after my Crinone finished. It isn't too bad. Better than Crinone though I found it more difficult to insert. I was so happy to go off it because it gave me bloating and constipation. But nothing bad. Good luck for your FET, keep us updated!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smilebabynumberone.. I was on Oripro for my prev FET. It's alot better than Crinone but you still get some leakage though it's oil based so u don't get the white staining like Crinone. For me the leakage irritated my back door (sorry tmi), which was quite annoying but nothing a pad can't fix.
    This cycle I'm on endometrin and boy- stay away from them!!!
    It's so much worse than Crinone.. if I was going through the airport and got stopped, I swear they would think I'm trafficking prohibited drugs in my undies because that's what it looks like..
    So I'm going to go back to Oripro after this cycle...I can take an irritating back door but this?!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-07-2016)