Closed Thread
Page 114 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @OneOfTheseDays!! That's incredible! U must be our first twin pregnancy on here(?)..: miliedance: :cheerleader:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow! Congratulations @OneOfTheseDays that is such awesome news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays wow so excited for u! Unbelievable!!

One of those success stories that I love...

Take good care of yourself! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @OneOfTheseDays how exciting 💃💃💃💃💃🎉🎉🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes miracles come in pairs @OneOfTheseDays! Congratulations - what a fantastic way to start your family. So happy for you!!!

Well done @LillyM! I'm sure your eggies are doing well and you'll have good news tomorrow. Rest up xx

Omg @tjuls, I've been waiting for your poas updates. It's a good thing you've been snowed under at work but it is the weekend now and hopefully you didn't take too much of it home... And can poas tomorrow 😉
    @Billie2 - are you ok? I read that something has come up and you may not start next week. Hope it's not too serious and you can be my cycle buddy (if I get to start!).

Afm - received the call from gynae this morning and my biospy results came back fine. Well, I need to have another colposcopy in March but I'm in the "monitoring" category instead of "intervention" one so I'm happy with that 😊 Thank you again @tjuls for sharing your story. It did wonders in calming my nerves during the wait for my results and I'll be forever grateful for your and everyone's support 😚

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-07-2016),tjuls  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo Id love a partner in crime. So happy to hear its not as bad as first thought. Yeah, Im with you, Im being scanned for a cyst tomorrow. Well strike me with a feather and call me a rooster, why now!? All my results with my GP are going to DrG, so they have my BT results and hormones are normal. Just waiting on vag swab & scan. Best GP ever. But unless Im in pain, Its all go. Aaaahhhh !!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-07-2016),tjuls  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Billie2! It sounds like you're on track to start and I'm so glad that your bt and hormones are normal! Good luck with your scan tomorrow and the rest of your tests. Bring on next week!! 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew!! @Mimimoo.. I'm glad to hear the biopsy came back fine. I hated the colposcopy.. I had my hands up for intervention if the biopsy had came back low grade but luckily it didnt.
    I just have yearly paps now with my gynae to make sure.
    Sunday is poas day for me hun. I do have some work that I took home to finish but that'll have to wait til after poas I think.. I need to drown myself with work if its a bfn again...haha. which I have a feeling it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the scan @Billie2. I hope they dont find anything that could delay ur start.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woke up at 2am this morning and couldn't get back to bed. Throats been killing me for a few days and I'm starting to get full blown cold..so.. I poas and not surprisingly... BFN (7dp5dt)
    Moving on to the nxt transfer!😞