Closed Thread
Page 111 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's going to be a long 11 days. I had a 5 day transfer they said my other two were not great quality so I may not have any frosties. Praying for this one to work! If I POAS say day 9 would it still be picking up Crinone ??
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Congrats @clucky14! Can't wait to hear your results! Try and rest up and find some distractions until beta

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's the trigger that could potentially give you a false positive @clucky14. Will depend on the half life of the drug used by 9dp5dt you would hope it's mostly out of your system but it really depends on how your body processes it. I've read of ladies using Ovidrel still having it in their system at 10dp5dt! So something just to keep in the back of your mind, if you get a positive at 9d just keep POAS and if it gets darker you're on a winner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will give that a day gosh it's tempting to start already but I know there is no point . Will wait to day 9 and then peeing on stick will begin
    It's the trigger that could potentially give you a false positive @clucky14. Will depend on the half life of the drug used by 9dp5dt you would hope it's mostly out of your system but it really depends on how your body processes it. I've read of ladies using Ovidrel still having it in their system at 10dp5dt! So something just to keep in the back of your mind, if you get a positive at 9d just keep POAS and if it gets darker you're on a winner!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be eagerly awaiting your updates @clucky14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #3

Can anyone give me some idea of what to expect when I go for my consultation gp appointment next week? Is there anything I can do beforehand to speed up the process a little? Just want to get in to it as quickly as possible!
    @clucky14 hopefully the next few days go quickly and you see those 2 lines!
    Last edited by LaDiDah; 30-06-2016 at 20:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    Can anyone give me some idea of what to expect when I go for my consultation gp appointment next week? Is there anything I can do beforehand to speed up the process a little? Just want to get in to it as quickly as possible!
    @clucky14 hopefully the next few days go quickly and you see those 2 lines!
    See if you can flick back to post number 872 on this thread @LaDiDah it will give you a rough run down of what to expect you can speed things up by getting a pap smear done ASAP as they will order one for you anyway . Any other tips ladies?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    See if you can flick back to post number 872 on this thread @LaDiDah it will give you a rough run down of what to expect you can speed things up by getting a pap smear done ASAP as they will order one for you anyway . Any other tips ladies?
    Thanks, just had a look through!
    I had a pap done in September so not even a year ago, will it need to be redone already? I also have had loads of bloods done about 3 months ago and a laparoscopy done last week so I've got quite a few results I can already take in with me. Do you think they will let me use those? I'll be going to Melbourne so I'll look into sorting out my police check tomorrow. Can the child protection one be done in advance or do you need stuff from the clinic to do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not 100% sure but they will probably make you do everything again, they wouldn't accept anything from our other clinic we were originally going with and it was all less than 6 months old! You could probably start the police check stuff but it has to be specifically written and it's likely primary won't tell you the info until after your 2nd GP visit, it really annoyed me as we could have got ours underway much sooner, meaning getting it back sooner but they wouldn't give the info to us until after the 2nd visit grrrrr, they also wouldn't do the child check stuff till that time too! But definitely ask them and just tell them you want to get it underway now as you expect delays and see what they say! I'll see if I can find the info for police checks for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is taken from another IVF clinics website but pretty sure this is the standard info for IVF applicants for police checks regardless of what clinic you're at

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467282997.030007.jpg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The child checks take no time at all to come back so I wouldn't worry about that one too much but I'd definitely try get your police check underway if you can! See what primary say! Good luck, hope you find it easier than I did

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (30-06-2016)