Closed Thread
Page 110 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How's everything going for you @Billie2 and @LillyM?
    @Billie2, have you had your BT/scan yet?
    @LillyM, any indication of EPU date?

Cheering you on!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-06-2016),LillyM  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #3

@VickyP I don't kick off till next week. Ive got a bit of an issue at the moment so wont know how or if that will delay my cycle.
    @Glitzy welcome! Best of luck with your appts. Alot of us that started with Primary it was our first time of IVF. Its so exciting and remember to keep positive and look at it as an opportunity. Keep us updated on how you go as you may end up with a cycle buddy on here who may be at Prestons and you could bump into each other at appts. I spoke with my cycle buddy on here and didnt even know till we posted online here about it. Very funny.
    @tjuls your mailbox is full again. Any poas action?
    @LillyM thinking of you for imminent EPU.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitzy View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    I would like to introduce myself. I am very new to IVF, we have our first appointment with the gp tomorrow in Preston.
    I am 37 and DH is 41. We both have children from our previous relationships, but sadly our past did not go to plan and he had the snip 6mths after his son.
    We found each other and know this is it, we are perfect together and see a long future and want the chance to bring another miracle into the world.
    I have been reading your thread, as well as being on the facebook page. Learning so much. I have to admit, I am very nervous though, but I read what everyone is saying here and feel that you all are so very supportive. I hope to be part of your community as we travel down our new journey.
    Hi glitzy!
    We have our first appointment next Friday so we'll be a week behind you :-) very nervous but excited!
    Which Facebook page are you on, I didn't realise there was one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Glitzy! Great to have another member on board! Hope all goes well with your appt at Preston, I was with Preston too

Thinking of everyone on here at your various stages and hoping all is going well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Glitzy Welcome! It's normal to be nervous at first but the more knowledge you'll gain about it, the more "secure" you'll feel! I remember at the beginning how confused and lost I felt until I found this thread and the ladies here going through the same thing. So helpful and reassuring! And don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all! Pretty sure you'll get your answers here, for at least 95% of them
    @VickyP, thanks for following up
    EPU is tmrw morning for me. Aiming for 2 retrieved eggs when I wake up, then 2 fertilized... meaning 100% ratio in both cases! Ahah pretty ambitious isn't it? :P

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Firstly- welcome to the new ladies! @Keedy11, @LaDiDah, @Glitzy and anyone else who I've missed.

I havent caught up on all the postings on here but will try to this weekend.
    Bloody inbox @Billie2-- haha.. BH isnt giving us much mail space are they?!

Quick update because I know you ladies are very eager to see some poas action from me.. woke up this morning with another dip in BBT and was sooooo tempted to poas to get it over with but held it off. I'm 5dp5dt today and I'm thinking of holding off til Sunday to poas ( 8dp5dt). AF is due on tuesday and BT on wed.. I dont have any symptoms at all- no cramps, no backaches..nada.. so not looking great.

Good luck with your tww @clucky14
    Thinking of you @LillyM- hope those twins are the best of the bunch!
    @Bilile2- hope your issue gets resolve soon before starting again next week. @Mimimoo- how did your colposcopy result go? I hope you're doing alright.

Again- sorry if I've missed anybody.. just poking my head in through my pile of work.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-06-2016),Keedy11  (30-06-2016),LillyM  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls thanks, I ended up emailing the nurses so they know where I am at. Id be tempted to poas. Still early days though, so sunday is a good day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhhh, all the best for tomorrow @LillyM, I have everything crossed for you! 2 best embies please please please! and make sure you rest well too!

Looks like work has been a nice distraction for you @tjuls! Hang on in there and good on you! I also have everything crossed for you!
    @Billie2 and @Mimimoo, hoping that everything works out for you both soon! Maybe you'll be cycle buddies! 🏻

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-06-2016),LillyM  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @LillyM tomorrow's the day! I love the ambition! You go girl! Will be thinking of you and your Embies x
    @Billie2 hoping you can start your cycle soon!
    @tjuls glad you're being kept occupied at work, will hopefully pass the time quickly!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-06-2016),LillyM  (30-06-2016),tjuls  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @tjuls
    I called them today about my early AF, to see if I need to re do my cd21 bt but I don't.
    So I'll be doing cd2-5 bt on Saturday, book next week for folicle count ultrasound then ring for the 3 in one day appointments.
    I hope I start the process on my next AF. Time will tell.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Keedy11 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (30-06-2016)