Closed Thread
Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby try having the last name Singh lol I always get this long pause like errrrr ok.. There are about 1000 of you lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol @MrsSingh isn't it frustrating! Haha that did give me a good giggle though, thank you glad you have yours back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol my husband recently entered a cricket league with his team, they had to put their first name on their tops because every one of them was Singh lol bad name to marry into lol

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSingh For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (28-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol that's excellent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too funny @MrsSingh and @onedaymaybebaby!

Welcome to this wonderful thread @LaDiDah! I think these ladies here have given you spot on information on what to expect. I agree with @onedaymaybebaby, just keep you eyes on the end goal and you will be fine. I think for a bulk bill establishment, there is nothing much to complain about other than the odd happenings here and there. I think Primary is great though over in Mel, there are a lot more admin huddles than in Sydney (we don't need counselling and police checks here).

Oh ladies, btw, are BTs going to be chargeable from 1 July? Remember I mentioned about pathology getting removed from bulk-billing and that I had a signed a petition about it? If BTs aren't bulk billed from 01 July - that's quite a bit of extra costs to factor in. I can't remember the exact amount but can check my Medicare records to see.

Sorry to hear about your news @Worryingalot81, I hope you are getting on the FET train soon.
    @Keedy11 - does AF come on a regular timing for you? Hope the BT won't be too off in terms of the results.
    @clucky14 - thinking of you, all the best for ET tomorrow, so excited for you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP yes normally right around the 28 day mark. If AF comes on fully I'll give primary a call and see if they want me to redo it on my next CD21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol! Same thing happened to us with police checks @onedaymaybebaby & @MrsSingh - last name Evans and it took ages for hubby's to come through (and he's already got police check and working with children's check etc for his job)
    No idea about the bulk billing for pathology @VickyP....would be good to know though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM - 2 eggs doesn't seem like enough but I bet they are super dooper ones and will be plenty for your BFP! It's great you are still proceeding - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you 😊 I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for you @Worryingalot81.

Welcome @LaDiDah! You're going to learn so much from these lovely ladies. They're also the best people to have in your corner when going through IVF. Wishing you lots of baby dust!

Thanks for the giggles @MrsSingh and @onedaymaybebaby!
    @Keedy11 - just wondering, could your brown discharge be IB??? You could be the next @Lbaines101 😉

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you all for the lovely welcome. I seem to remember signing a petition about BT being BB and getting an email through saying we had won or something similar.
    Our police checks have always come through quickly so hopefully that is still the case now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo gosh I wouldn't be that lucky. My tubes have been tied for almost 8 years. My partner of 7 years has no children but no fertility problems. I am 37 and he is 39.
    Maybe stress of over thinking as caused it. 😯