Closed Thread
Page 106 of 127 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Forgot to mention that I haven't been keeping track of how many dpo I am.. only because work is doing a good job in distracting me.. too well actually.. it's taken time away from my BH
    Just hope u all know I'm here.. I'm late in responding but I'm here
    1 thing i did notice on sat night after transfer was brown smudging. Which could be anything..catheter? IB? I had this brown smudging in my chem preg cycle so fingers xd its a good sign.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (28-06-2016),VickyP  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls don't u worry about your dpo - I am keeping track ahahah!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-06-2016),tjuls  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    @tjuls don't u worry about your dpo - I am keeping track ahahah!
    Haha me too as I am 1 day behind you in dpo!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby Jabs are a lot of fun, thanks for asking
    New game is to find a spot that is not a bruise, getting challenging towards the end of stim! Meh.

I don't care much about them so long they give me good results.
    Which they didn't unfortunately.
    Only 2 eggs at the scan yesterday.

Could be worse. But hardly.

I keep going just coz but the motivation is not there. 2 eggs lol. What a joke. At the highest dosage.

We even thought of cancelling but some women would kill for 2 eggs, even for 1. As long as there is an egg, there is a chance. Even if it's a tiny one, we gotta take it, because this is all we have.
    So I'm trying as much as I can to embrace my miserable cycle.

But jabbing and then EPU for 2 eggs... Arrg. Disheartening. I won't lie...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (28-06-2016),tjuls  (28-06-2016),VickyP  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM I think you are pretty amazing and one tough realist! Having 2 good eggs is better than 12 crap ones..🏻
    @Lbaines101 I didnt respond immediately to your news as I was rolling my eyes. But then I slapped myself and realised that it must have been really tough to post that news on such a delicate thread. Belated congrats from me. You are very blessed and Im happy you avoided IVF. You must be over the moon. Take care xx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (28-06-2016),tjuls  (28-06-2016),VickyP  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Distractions are good @tjuls, hope you aren't getting snowed-under from work though, and that you are getting some good rest too! Sending you sticky baby dust

I wouldn't mind getting a little busier at work though - I am managing a project and it's stalled now due to contractual problems with the client. The company can't afford to pay me FT so I have had to switch to doing PT, which is a real bugger. But one of my previous employers just contacted me to ask me to help PT for a short term thing because they aren't meeting their project targets, it's only 3 months, but I think I would be happy to have some distraction just so that time passes more quickly. I think I am getting way too lethargic and lazy without the momentum (can't even pick myself up for my studies on some days, just plain procrastinating).

I agree with @Billie2, @LillyM. 2 good eggs better than 12 immature ones. I know of someone who's had 19 (pcos) eggs at EPU and 0 fertilisation rate. Another lady on another thread had only 1 and she got her BFP, so numbers are such a misleading indication of how good the cycle is going. Fingers and toes crossed for your follies - come on follies, grow up well and strong!

@Billie2 - did you start your jabs / stim cycle yesterday?

I am so excited for you @clucky14! Did they tell you ET time yet?

We are here to support you @Mimimoo It's a tough journey, but please know that you are not alone!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-06-2016),LillyM  (28-06-2016),Mimimoo  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu I'm glad it went well for you but so sorry that it had to happen, hope you recover soon and I'm thinking of you!!

Great numbers @clucky14 hope tomorrow goes well for you!!

How are you feeling @tjules?

Hope the rest of you are well too!

Our police checks came in and just made an appointment with Dr Nik for 3rd August. Depending how quickly things go from there may not stim in September but we will see how it goes. I'm thinking of booking the nurse and counselling appointment soon just so we don't have to wait weeks.

Feeling pretty good now! Lost 3kgs since leaving the hospital and going back to the gym, back to lifting heavy now!

I still have moments of whyyyyyy did this happen to me etc but I'm trying to not let it get me down..

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467089255.727467.jpg

My husband sent this to me, for those that don't understand (assuming most? Lol) it translates to ' I once loved you in silence and in silence I was tortured'

Feel like it sums up the feeling of a mc pretty well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM I can only imagine what you're feeling but I've gotta say you're so positive given your circumstances and for that you're a bloody trooper! Sending you everything I can in the way of good thoughts and positivity and that those 2 are the best darn quality and that's all you're going to need! ❤️

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry i havent kept u all updated but my result was a bfn ... but we still have 2 frozen to go ... fingers crossed ... and congrats to everyone who have got bfp.. hope everyone is doing well ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi
    I'm looking at primary IVF in Melbourne at the moment. We are currently experiencing unexplained infertility. I was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly how much I could expect to be out of pocket and if they have been successful? I've never really considered IVF before as financially it seems way out of our reach!